We found our first, finally!

Well, she came home full of smiles and her pussy was soaking wet. They did not have sex, but there was a lot of mutual touching, grabbing and feeling with plenty of hot making out etc. the meet went very well and we had some great hot sex when she got home. I ate her soaked pussy while she told me about the whole evening in great detail. We were running late getting home so she d not have time to wear what she had originally hoped to (nice skirt with no panties) but she looked hot in her tight jeans and top. Had she worn the skirt he would have been able to get a nice feel at least! Over all though, it went very well. She had fun and is looking to step it up a bit on the next meet.
Love it

Great news for both of you..similar to our first meet..we meet him at a bar we all agreed to..wife wore short skirt, heels, white thong and skimpy blouse...We sat in a booth, Ashley in the middle..she had talked to him on the phone, and got along well. After a couple of drinks, I pulled out a few sexy pics of her for him to see. Before long, his hand was on her bare leg and she suggested we go visit in the car. Since we drove a Corvette, his car was it..they held hands and I told them I would leave them alone for a while. After 30 minutes I found his car, she was laid back in the front seat, legs spread with his head between them, panties off licking away. Wasnt long and she came in his mouth. .When I got in the back seat, they raised up and she took his thick, very thick, black cock out and started sucking. The kissed a lot which is very exciting to me, and we all agreed to stay in touch and about a week later, met him again, with them getting a room. I watched the first time, but usuall;y left them alone once we got comfortable with each other....

A couple of years ago she finally agreed to consider being shared. We have had some false starts, pretty much found it impossible to find the right guy. None of them met what she was looking for, they lied about their age or their pictures were 20 years old Etc. last week I met and pre screened a guy and I felt like he was one that she would like. Last night, the 3 of us met and had some drinks. They clicked! She is on board and interested in going to the next step.
this won’t be a fast track process, she doesn’t fit the slut catagory, so she’ll take a little bit of time to get to know him. The good news is, she said she wants to fuck him! We are finally on our way! Picture added just cause I like to show off how hot she is, and I think it helps the story. Wanted to add it when I originally posted,but couldn’t
great sexy lady

Hi zeke.

Thank you so much for sharing our is experiences like yours that keep me going. We are just like you guys. We have to be in it 100% before our is going to happen. A lot of naughty talks i the nights.... But it is a big step to find the right one.

Where are you located in the world?
Metro Detroit area of Michigan. I actually posted again in the Hotwife forum with an update. Thought it would fit better in there.

Metro Detroit area of Michigan. I actually posted again in the Hotwife forum with an update. Thought it would fit better in there.
Zeke the two of you sound awesome on time ot will.work.out my hotwife Nd i have been in the lifestyle for 4 years it.has been very intense and rewarding for us.. If you told me 4/5 years Go we would be doi g this i would tell.you yupur crazy BUT my wife and i have e.braced it and i can tell you we both agrre she coukd never go back to a ONE COCK ONLY. WOMAN

Reactions: wisebull4u
Zeke the two of you sound awesome on time ot will.work.out my hotwife Nd i have been in the lifestyle for 4 years it.has been very intense and rewarding for us.. If you told me 4/5 years Go we would be doi g this i would tell.you yupur crazy BUT my wife and i have e.braced it and i can tell you we both agrre she coukd never go back to a ONE COCK ONLY. WOMan
The thought of her not being able to go back both excites me and scares the shit out of me! lol. She has already changed though, and had admitted that opportunities that she passed on only a few months ago (being hit on by guys and being open to fucking them) she would probably not pass on today. She invited her current guy over for “dinner”. We are just waiting for him to see where his schedule will allow for it and she will finally be broken in as an official “Hotwife”. She said she’s ready and can’t wait to fuck him….. !!!

The thought of her not being able to go back both excites me and scares the shit out of me! lol. She has already changed though, and had admitted that opportunities that she passed on only a few months ago (being hit on by guys and being open to fucking them) she would probably not pass on today. She invited her current guy over for “dinner”. We are just waiting for him to see where his schedule will allow for it and she will finally be broken in as an official “Hotwife”. She said she’s ready and can’t wait to fuck him….. !!!
Sounds awesome the entire lifestyle takes open communication on all.sides
My wife.started down that road 4 years ago.it has been great .wecould never go back.
.Her atti4 dress confidence all.of it has changed for the better ..She says xxx wants to take me out this wekend Do we have anything planned .. I dontvanswer for 10/15 ?minutes I tell her yes your getting dressed up you have a COCK waiting for you sat night

Reactions: Zeke01
Sounds awesome the entire lifestyle takes open communication on all.sides
My wife.started down that road 4 years ago.it has been great .wecould never go back.
.Her atti4 dress confidence all.of it has changed for the better ..She says xxx wants to take me out this wekend Do we have anything planned .. I dontvanswer for 10/15 ?minutes I tell her yes your getting dressed up you have a COCK waiting for you sat night
Fortunately we are very good on communication. Getting her to where she is has been 10 years of me building her confidence, getting her to trust me and making her believe in hersel. We communicate very well so we have that part Down. My only concern is, as much as I want this, I still have to fight those mixed feelings of lust, regret, jealousy, angst, anxiety, desire, need, and stiff dick! lol. All those things clash at the same time and I have to talk my myself through it. I’ve watched the. Make out, flirt very sexually, grope etc. and it was exciting as fuck, but then of course it goes again everything you know or think is right at the same time. Fun stuff ahead, I’m sure

A couple of years ago she finally agreed to consider being shared. We have had some false starts, pretty much found it impossible to find the right guy. None of them met what she was looking for, they lied about their age or their pictures were 20 years old Etc. last week I met and pre screened a guy and I felt like he was one that she would like. Last night, the 3 of us met and had some drinks. They clicked! She is on board and interested in going to the next step.
this won’t be a fast track process, she doesn’t fit the slut catagory, so she’ll take a little bit of time to get to know him. The good news is, she said she wants to fuck him! We are finally on our way! Picture added just cause I like to show off how hot she is, and I think it helps the story. Wanted to add it when I originally posted,but couldn’t
Damn she is nice. Lucky guys. Both of you.

I read this story a lot on here. We do it with a guy we know. Yea it's scary to think about him blabbing but he's really cool. It's been over four years, many, many, many times, no one seems to know.

And another update, he got cold feet and bailed! We are both super disapointed! Chicken shit asshole, strung us along and then….. poof!
Don't lose faith. The same thing happened to us on several occasions but we think we have found the right guy for her at last. She just left to go have a drink with him and if they click she's bringing him back to our apartment so I can watch them play.

Reactions: Zeke01
Don't lose faith. The same thing happened to us on several occasions but we think we have found the right guy for her at last. She just left to go have a drink with him and if they click she's bringing him back to our apartment so I can watch them play.
Hope you have fun!

So hot 🥵

And another update, he got cold feet and bailed! We are both super disapointed! Chicken shit asshole, strung us along and then….. poof!
Unfortunately this is starting to be a common occurrence. Guys don't go through with it. I am surprised he met her in the first place. I don't mean that to sound like anything on her. She is a beautiful woman. But these guys now days talk big but never come through. It's like 1 in 10 will be real