We found our first, finally!

Thanks, she’s already trying to figure out what to wear. She’s as excited as I. It will go well, weve already met so this is just another step……. Hoping she comes home excited!
Hopefully she CUMS HOME WELL SATISFIED AND YOU DUSCUSS YOUR FUTURE WANTS ANDNEEDS SOON YOU TWO WILL VE ENJOYING A NEW LEVEL OF SEXUAL fullfillment she willl.be well.fucked in time cum.fiiled s o you can reclaim her

Unfortunately this is starting to be a common occurrence. Guys don't go through with it. I am surprised he met her in the first place. I don't mean that to sound like anything on her. She is a beautiful woman. But these guys now days talk big but never come through. It's like 1 in 10 will be real
That has been our experience too. Usually they back out before meeting though.

My wife and i talk alot about the lifestyke if she talks to a guy . We set up a non sexual.meet except maybe kiss etc. Then we talk about it all.three of us. When we get back home we talk about any future encounters then it just the two of them . Then it s up to her the next step .We talk about it before her next meeting .If she wants to Fuck.its ok as we lay out the conditions on thefirst meet

Unfortunately this is starting to be a common occurrence. Guys don't go through with it. I am surprised he met her in the first place. I don't mean that to sound like anything on her. She is a beautiful woman. But these guys now days talk big but never come through. It's like 1 in 10 will be real
Agree, but when you find that 1 in 10, it is well worth the wait and torture..my wife is beautiful also and also very selective..not thugs, not wannabees, just good solid bbc for her..wonderful experiences..good luck..again

Agree, but when you find that 1 in 10, it is well worth the wait and torture..my wife is beautiful also and also very selective..not thugs, not wannabees, just good solid bbc for her..wonderful experiences..good luck..again
My hotwife is good at rrading people even thou she goes out to get picked up and fucked she still.is a lady and demands respect. IF a guy approaches and is a gentleman and the chemistry is right he has a change to have a very fulling night if shecinesalong LIKE HEY BABY ATTITUDE HE MIGHT AS WELL
TURN AROUKD AND LEAVE IF SHE DOESNT SHE WILL.WELL.TELL.HIM.TI FUCK.OFF AND GET AWAY FROM.HER

A couple of years ago she finally agreed to consider being shared. We have had some false starts, pretty much found it impossible to find the right guy. None of them met what she was looking for, they lied about their age or their pictures were 20 years old Etc. last week I met and pre screened a guy and I felt like he was one that she would like. Last night, the 3 of us met and had some drinks. They clicked! She is on board and interested in going to the next step.
this won’t be a fast track process, she doesn’t fit the slut catagory, so she’ll take a little bit of time to get to know him. The good news is, she said she wants to fuck him! We are finally on our way! Picture added just cause I like to show off how hot she is, and I think it helps the story. Wanted to add it when I originally posted,but couldn’t
She is so sexy 😘💕

And another update, he got cold feet and bailed! We are both super disapointed! Chicken shit asshole, strung us along and then….. poof!
He probably thinks she gonna tie him down and you are going to jump out of the closet with a crotchless batman suit. 😂😂😂😂

Hang on there! It took some time before my wife found the right guy to be her first. She has become more efficient over time in weeding through the fakers and finding partners who can pleasure her on her terms.

Reactions: HerandHim
"" this won’t be a fast track process, she doesn’t fit the slut catagory, so she’ll take a little bit of time to get to know him. "" The good news is, she said she wants to fuck him! We are finally on our way! Picture added just cause I like to show off how hot she is, and I think it helps the story. Wanted to add it when I originally posted,but couldn’t
Terrific looking Lady !
to be honest my wife fell into slut catagory on her 1st time. a bit of a shocker but..