We found our first, finally!

Zeke01

Gold
A couple of years ago she finally agreed to consider being shared. We have had some false starts, pretty much found it impossible to find the right guy. None of them met what she was looking for, they lied about their age or their pictures were 20 years old Etc. last week I met and pre screened a guy and I felt like he was one that she would like. Last night, the 3 of us met and had some drinks. They clicked! She is on board and interested in going to the next step.
this won’t be a fast track process, she doesn’t fit the slut catagory, so she’ll take a little bit of time to get to know him. The good news is, she said she wants to fuck him! We are finally on our way! Picture added just cause I like to show off how hot she is, and I think it helps the story. Wanted to add it when I originally posted,but couldn’t

Attachments

• E0ACC27B-48DB-4EC9-80EC-EE3796120C18.jpeg
    E0ACC27B-48DB-4EC9-80EC-EE3796120C18.jpeg
    481.8 KB · Views: 673
Last edited:
A couple of years ago she finally agreed to consider being shared. We have had some false starts, pretty much found it impossible to find the right guy. None of them met what she was looking for, they lied about their age or their pictures were 20 years old Etc. last week I met and pre screened a guy and I felt like he was one that she would like. Last night, the 3 of us met and had some drinks. They clicked! She is on board and interested in going to the next step.
this won’t be a fast track process, she doesn’t fit the slut catagory, so she’ll take a little bit of time to get to know him. The good news is, she said she wants to fuck him! We are finally on our way!
Ever down my way let me know

• Love
Reactions: miran
All I can say is be prepared for her to get REALLY into the sex with him. She'll probably do things you never imagined with hiw they kiss, hold each other and get it on. It's obvious she knows your into the whole deal, she knows she has a pass to enjoy.
Thank you, I have already thought about that and hope she does get that into it. That is part of the reason I have worked to get us this far. I want to see her open up and lose herself in the moment. I hope I get to see her eyes roll back in her head because she gets off so hard on his cock.

this won’t be a fast track process, she doesn’t fit the slut catagory, so she’ll take a little bit of time to get to know him. The good news is, she said she wants to fuck him! We are finally on our way!
Love that

Reactions: curioushusband0
Well, they have picked the place. This is no about cuckolding for us, ideally we are looking at mfm with her occasionally playing alone. The interesting thing is, the place they are meeting is very close to home and the bar they are meeting at, she knows someone that works there. I’ll try to get pictures of her dressed to go out, but all things considered she will look sexy, but not over the top slutty,that’s not her style.

Congratulations on this milestone Zeke. It’s great to hear she is taking her time to meet the right person and it’s great that you are letting her take her time. Wishing you all the best. Can’t wait for more updates as we go along but I know it will be slow and steady. One day at a time

May as well jerk off knowing shes getting bull cock, and bringing you a creamy desert.
No sex tonight she said, just drinks and whatever else short of sex. She wants to get to know him some tonight. I’m fine either way, but also caged tonight so I can’t resist the temptation to jerk off while she is gone! But she’ll still be filled by the end of the night,! Just no creampie dessert for me tonight.

No sex tonight she said, just drinks and whatever else short of sex. She wants to get to know him some tonight. I’m fine either way, but also caged tonight so I can’t resist the temptation to jerk off while she is gone! But she’ll still be filled by the end of the night,! Just no creampie dessert for me tonight.
You never know, may still happen.

Well, she came home full of smiles and her pussy was soaking wet. They did not have sex, but there was a lot of mutual touching, grabbing and feeling with plenty of hot making out etc. the meet went very well and we had some great hot sex when she got home. I ate her soaked pussy while she told me about the whole evening in great detail. We were running late getting home so she d not have time to wear what she had originally hoped to (nice skirt with no panties) but she looked hot in her tight jeans and top. Had she worn the skirt he would have been able to get a nice feel at least! Over all though, it went very well. She had fun and is looking to step it up a bit on the next meet.

Last edited: