Wealthy 31 year old man looking to impregnate someone's wife & provide ample financial support

Jan 23, 2022
Completely serious. Will provide pictures (decent looking, hairy, masculine guy) and if we are on the same page after talking I'd love to fly your family down to where I live off of the coast of Southwest Florida. Well-endowed, respectful, and successful. I can be as involved or distant as you'd like, I'm basically willing to play any role if I get to put a baby in your wife, and am happy to improve your family's quality of life as well. Annual income a bit over $500k/yr

Completely serious. Will provide pictures (decent looking, hairy, masculine guy) and if we are on the same page after talking I'd love to fly your family down to where I live off of the coast of Southwest Florida. Well-endowed, respectful, and successful. I can be as involved or distant as you'd like, I'm basically willing to play any role if I get to put a baby in your wife, and am happy to improve your family's quality of life as well. Annual income a bit over $500k/yr
what a pity not to be from Florida!

Here are a few pictures; I'll be honest, haven't taken many recently so this is what I have. Currently working on getting back into shape, so hoping to look more like the pre-covid pictures than the dad-bod post-covid picture 😅

Attachments

• pre-covid.png
    pre-covid.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 69
  • pre-covid 2.png
    pre-covid 2.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 54
  • post-covid.png
    post-covid.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 58
why do you want to impregnate someone else's wife?
Because I'm 31 and an only child. I hope to have a family but all of my living male relatives on my father's side have passed, and my mother's side didn't have any other children. It's certainly not because I can't have any of my own, I would like to at some point, but I don't feel I'm at a point in my life where I want to raise my own children yet. I'm hoping to have a family within the next ten years but there's a lot of things that need to go right for that to happen. I'm hoping that this way I can make sure I pass on my genes and hopefully benefit someone and help them get off on their fetish. I have always had a fetish for sharing the woman I'm with and kind of understand the lifestyle... hoping to meet someone who wants to take it a step further and would like to do so with someone who is respectful and can also improve their family's life and take the kink to a new level.

Because I'm 31 and an only child. I hope to have a family but all of my living male relatives on my father's side have passed, and my mother's side didn't have any other children. It's certainly not because I can't have any of my own, I would like to at some point, but I don't feel I'm at a point in my life where I want to raise my own children yet. I'm hoping to have a family within the next ten years but there's a lot of things that need to go right for that to happen. I'm hoping that this way I can make sure I pass on my genes and hopefully benefit someone and help them get off on their fetish. I have always had a fetish for sharing the woman I'm with and kind of understand the lifestyle... hoping to meet someone who wants to take it a step further and would like to do so with someone who is respectful and can also improve their family's life and take the kink to a new level.
VYoup You seem like a good person!You seem like a good person!

Reactions: 4wifeybaby31
Thank you :) Certainly willing to chat and get to know anyone who is interested. Happy to share face photos and anything else to anyone that reaches out to me personally, I just don't want to post them for all to see.

Reactions: Visitor12
I would also be interested in a sort of sugar daddy role in a couple’s relationship if they’re around Florida, or want to visit frequently and stay at my little beach cabin (~1.5 miles from primary residence).

• Love
Reactions: Couple4MFM
I would also be interested in a sort of sugar daddy role in a couple’s relationship if they’re around Florida, or want to visit frequently and stay at my little beach cabin (~1.5 miles from primary residence).

My wife had a very generous offer from an older man wanting to be her sugar daddy several years ago. But, he wanted her alone and to stay at his home in Naples, FL. She turned him down since she prefers younger men who can excite her sexually and accept my presence and or participation.

naked-wife.jpg

STATS:

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 122 lbs.
Hair: Blonde, mid-back length
Breast: 34 C
Married: 37 years
Children: 3

nudebeachass.jpg