Wedding night cuck

This is an awesome fantasy and if you are both into it then there is no reason not to try. The wedding is about you and this is clearly a part of your life already. We were not into it at the time so we had a very normal wedding. However if we were to do it now I’m sure we would do some wild stuff and have fun.

My fiancé and I (I call her wife for simplicity’s sake) are planning our wedding this summer and we’ve been toying with the idea of keeping me in chastity until the wedding, and having her sleep with a bull instead of me.

Anyone ever done this or do you think it’s going too far for real life?
Wife and I both regret NOT doing this.

My fiancé and I (I call her wife for simplicity’s sake) are planning our wedding this summer and we’ve been toying with the idea of keeping me in chastity until the wedding, and having her sleep with a bull instead of me.

Anyone ever done this or do you think it’s going too far for real life?
Better if u invtie several bulls to fuck her before u fuck her on ur wedding night. Forget the cage and u not fucking before wedding. Brag about it to her

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
I had a wonderful time adn hubby did too. He would fuck me after each man and he would not cum in me until all the others came in me
Twice a year our swing group has role playing.... all wives wear white like on wedding night and we draw names from a bowl of who we will pair up with for first night fucks. Lots of fun.

Lovely fun to have a cuck's gf take her vows when she if full of your cum ... and know that she will be getting much more during the honeymoon!
mwf28 swinger of 8 years. The girls in my swingers' group dress up/down in wedding veils and dresses twice a year for swing parties ... We draw names of who we will "marry" for a few hours of fucking then sharing our bodies with teh other men. Being full of cum from other men is wonderful for my real hubby to slide into... i am in northern ca if u travel