What a dream i had

So how dose the first time go in your mind, in my mind this is how it plays out. After weeks of chatting it up and feeling things out the day has finally come. Ive settled in my cage and you into your newly found lust. We wake up from our last night as our old life. I took the day off so has to tend you. Has the day winds on there is a twinige of excitement pumping throw both us. When begain to get ready for your date sitting outside the shower while you perfectly prep yourself for another man, assiting you in anyway i can im throbbing in my little cage and dying just to touch you has you have refused any touching from me. You look so beuitful as we step out and head to the car. The drive is probly the most supencful 20 minutes i have ever felt. When you look over at me smile saying" honey can you beleave its really almost a year since the last time eather one of have had sex. Tonight its thats going to end for me. He is going to being my pussy while your despetly trying to rember what pussy even feels like. Sorry hubby but atlest your little dick gets to feel your tiny cage."
Giving me one last kiss you take deep breath well here we go. You get out and i watch you walk into the coffee shop before i drive away. After grabbing myself coffee and parking somewhere i get my first text." Doing good honey he wants by himself, taking a drive going to visit a graveyard." I feel a rush of jeulisy and delight. Then i get pick of you in his arms at the graveyard followed by " honey he is so big and im so wet enjoy your coffee."
I sit for what feels like days but in reality its only been an hour when i get 3 pics of you with his cock in your mouth. Followed by a couple of you riding him. Then a text " hubby i love you, he took my pussy away from you. Yes your my cuckold now......" going to go back to his place for a bit. God i hope i can take some more cuz im already sore." Two hours later i pick you up from the coffee shop.

Reactions: JediKnight17
Well she keeps telling i will get to reclam her but i have to wait. From he is telling her he has a big cock and i know i dont compare so i dont know if she will gst hooked and forget me sexually.

Yea i forsure that. Tho we has a short talk about the subject. Which she did kind of admit im small but in a nice way i guess. Saying she has had bigger but loves that i cant hurt her sexually.