What age did your wife start? And how does it play out?

Starting playing with my wife at 24, and now it to late to go back. She has been with more than 30 men. She cucks me when I’m drunk and I love it, but when I’m sober I question my self. She makes me strive for more because she drives me crazy and likes good thing, basically I’m happy. Does anyone know what happens long term? We are 30.
que corpazo !!!

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Met her as she turned 16 an untouched virgin she gave me her virginity months later then shortly afterwards cheated on me and told me, i was as mad as hell and went to dump her. She cried begged forgiveness and as i slid between her legs all was forgiven.

17 another confession she had been fucked whilst drunk on holiday, strangely i liked this confession and made love to her as she cried.

She was a drinker and night clubber from 16 and i worked shifts so knew she went out, what i didnt know till much later was she gained a liking to kiss other men and being felt up, she liked the touch of another man she later said. but denied any form of sexual contact.

Married at 18 it would be about 5 years before she admitted two affairs allowing me to watch her second lover "seduce" her at our house whilst drunk, she was sure i would like seeing this and it was her way of letting me know and my opportunity to say NO... i didnt

Last edited:
Starting playing with my wife at 24, and now it to late to go back. She has been with more than 30 men. She cucks me when I’m drunk and I love it, but when I’m sober I question my self. She makes me strive for more because she drives me crazy and likes good thing, basically I’m happy. Does anyone know what happens long term? We are 30.
Married 44 years still great!

Wife....before I knew her....divorced at 22, evidently quite wild with men, she doesn't say much.
We got into mfm fun at 50, many many times over 4 years, same guy.
Me...seems I attracted slut type girls, most had steady boyfriends, I was side peice. Several were married, all either spent time with me after boyfriend or befor going home to hubby. Most were ongoing repeats. The married classy were classy as hell but sex machines in bed.