What age did your wife start? And how does it play out?

My husband and I started dating in high school. I cheated on him two days after I took his virginity. He cheated on me a couple weeks later. We dated off and on and never were faithful. By college we played together with others....so I guess we have been open since I was 15. We have now been married 19 years and I'm in my middle 40's.

We've been married 31 years and have been in the lifestyle for 26. We started when she was 38 and she is now 64. I am 66. During that time, between swinging, hot wifing, adult theaters and arcades, plus random spontaneous fucks....she has had 170ish cocks in her pussy. She probably had around 50 before we got together. Suz is an orgasm machine and always loved being eaten and fucked. We've always had a blast and very few problems other than a few no-show flakes. I did have to have a Come to Jesus meeting with one stalker and never saw or heard from him again. We have been kind of dormant with playing for the last few years due to her having some orthopedic surgery and then Covid hit. She is going to start back with her HRT therapy soon, so I'm sure that as soon as that makes her clit hard as a rock all the time.....we'll be back at it for a few more years. Our advice is to make it a fun game for the 2 of you, and as @2wheel says....protect the primary relationship!

My wife seduced her first lover when she was 29 (the second man she had ever had sex with). She turns 60 this month, and 32 years later her body count is low at 8, but she prefers to pursue a series of long term "friends with benefits" relationships over one night stands.

Here she is in her late 20s.
View attachment 1543214

...and here is a fairly recent pic of what she looks like now.
View attachment 1543216
I like her even more at her current age

Starting playing with my wife at 24, and now it to late to go back. She has been with more than 30 men. She cucks me when I’m drunk and I love it, but when I’m sober I question my self. She makes me strive for more because she drives me crazy and likes good thing, basically I’m happy. Does anyone know what happens long term? We are 30.
Started late at 54 when she said she wanted to try swinging .Soon became her meeting men and me watching...I wasn't sure at first but when that first cock slipped in and I wanked as I watched my wife fuck another guy I was hooked .She meets guys regularly and has a few regulars but mostly likes the thrill of new cock .Just go with it and enjoy .

I met my exwife when she was very young, 16. She had already been in a number of group sex scenarios with the group of guys she was runing with at the time.
It was on our first holiday together though that she first showed her true colours. She told me she fancied a guy we had met on the plane and we ended up swapping with his wife. After that we found a nudist beach and she was naked and on the beach before I could get our gear together. When I joined her she had picked a spot in the middle of a load of males, mainly with trunks on and she was fully nude. She asked me if I could go back to the apartment for her swimming goggles. It was around 45mins there and back and my mind was racing. The beach was in a ravine, accessible by a road leading from the top on one side. As I reached the edge I looked down to the beach where I had left her, but she wasn't there. As I looked around I saw a group of 5 guys, all naked, across the ravine. They were behind a jumble of rocks which hid them from the beach, but I could see them clearly from where I was, which was about 100yrds in line of sight. I realised that Jen was in the middle, bent over from the waist and sucking on one cock while playing with 2 others. One guy was behind her humping away with another one wanking as he played with her tits. I was stood still openly wanking away at the sight of my then gf being treated this way. A few seconds later the guy fucking her stiffened for a couple of seconds then pulled out of her. He was replaced by the guy playing with her tits. He looked a big lad, even from this distance, so as he entered her I heard her squeal then he started pumping her the guy she was sucking had blown his lot in her mouth and on her face so he was replaced by one of the others. I decided to hide in the bushes at the top of the ravine so I could watch and wank without being seen. I watched them for around an hour, I myself had cum a number of times. When they had all finished the lads all walked off towards the beach. Jen just looked up at where I was and smiled and waved. I hurried down to the beach and made my way to where she was. She was covered in cum and her breath stank of it too. I gave her the goggles and she went for a swim to clean up. The amount of small fish that surrounded her was a sight too, gobbling all the cum that washed off her. I couldn't wait and jumped in with her to fuck her in the water.
We went back to that beach a number of times that holiday
Here is a photo of her on the top of the ravine, taken from where I was stood wanking

Attachments

• File 00687 (1)_resized_20220208-145437.jpg
    File 00687 (1)_resized_20220208-145437.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 64
For me I got addicted to sex around age 20. When I figured out I could get paid to drop to my knees or spread my legs plus get satisfaction, I was hooked. I met my hubby at this time and he also loved sex. After we were married it didn’t take long to figure out swinging was for us. Over two decades later I’m been with so many men and he with so many women. When we are together we love to bring in another bull, for MFM or whore for FMF. We will keep going as long as we can. We are best friends plus the benefits of fucking others makes us stronger together.

I met my exwife when she was very young, 16. She had already been in a number of group sex scenarios with the group of guys she was runing with at the time.
It was on our first holiday together though that she first showed her true colours. She told me she fancied a guy we had met on the plane and we ended up swapping with his wife. After that we found a nudist beach and she was naked and on the beach before I could get our gear together. When I joined her she had picked a spot in the middle of a load of males, mainly with trunks on and she was fully nude. She asked me if I could go back to the apartment for her swimming goggles. It was around 45mins there and back and my mind was racing. The beach was in a ravine, accessible by a road leading from the top on one side. As I reached the edge I looked down to the beach where I had left her, but she wasn't there. As I looked around I saw a group of 5 guys, all naked, across the ravine. They were behind a jumble of rocks which hid them from the beach, but I could see them clearly from where I was, which was about 100yrds in line of sight. I realised that Jen was in the middle, bent over from the waist and sucking on one cock while playing with 2 others. One guy was behind her humping away with another one wanking as he played with her tits. I was stood still openly wanking away at the sight of my then gf being treated this way. A few seconds later the guy fucking her stiffened for a couple of seconds then pulled out of her. He was replaced by the guy playing with her tits. He looked a big lad, even from this distance, so as he entered her I heard her squeal then he started pumping her the guy she was sucking had blown his lot in her mouth and on her face so he was replaced by one of the others. I decided to hide in the bushes at the top of the ravine so I could watch and wank without being seen. I watched them for around an hour, I myself had cum a number of times. When they had all finished the lads all walked off towards the beach. Jen just looked up at where I was and smiled and waved. I hurried down to the beach and made my way to where she was. She was covered in cum and her breath stank of it too. I gave her the goggles and she went for a swim to clean up. The amount of small fish that surrounded her was a sight too, gobbling all the cum that washed off her. I couldn't wait and jumped in with her to fuck her in the water.
We went back to that beach a number of times that holiday
Here is a photo of her on the top of the ravine, taken from where I was stood wanking
This is totally hot. I also was already into groups at the same age, still in hs. Loved the holiday action. I did that with my husband on a few trips to the Caribbean and Mexico although he didn't always watch

Our first adventure we were actually engaged and she was 35. However, in her first marriage she had 3 affairs. We have been married almost 25 year and she is still at it at 60. To date, there was 65 separate occasions where sex occurred between the wife and another person with and without me; 23 different men and two women. The men have been all types, married (10), single (13), from ages 18 to mid-60’s. The cocks have been all different girths, with the lengths ranging from five inches all the way up to one who was about 10 inches and as big around as a coke can. With one of the women, she performed oral, and the other she gave and received. With the men, she has had oral sex 61 times, 26 of them were true blowjobs meaning she swallowed all their loads. Of the 23 men the wife has had sex with, she fucked 13 of them a total of 41 times, nine of them came in her pussy a total of 37 separate times. She did anal once, with the guy cumming in her ass. The most times she has fucked the same man was eight. She has given three blowjobs in one night to men that were complete strangers. Four of the men where old boyfriends from her high school days that she wanted to get with again. They lived at different locations so she has gone alone to California twice to meet two different old boyfriends. Travelled to Florida twice to fuck another, and the last one, she had video cyber-sex with while she rode one of her dildos.

Other highlights have been her sucking off five men through a Glory Hole on two different occasions, and sucking two men off in a public place, one at a rest stop and the other a hotel parking lot. Twenty of the adventures occurred in a hotel room. In our home, she has sucked, fucked, had anal, etc… 28 times. We have only found one couple we connected with well enough to do a full swap that happened on two occasions. On a side note, prior to us meeting the wife had been with 14 men. Counting me, that brings the total of men she has had sex with in her life to 40.

Our first adventure we were actually engaged and she was 35. However, in her first marriage she had 3 affairs. We have been married almost 25 year and she is still at it at 60. To date, there was 65 separate occasions where sex occurred between the wife and another person with and without me; 23 different men and two women. The men have been all types, married (10), single (13), from ages 18 to mid-60’s. The cocks have been all different girths, with the lengths ranging from five inches all the way up to one who was about 10 inches and as big around as a coke can. With one of the women, she performed oral, and the other she gave and received. With the men, she has had oral sex 61 times, 26 of them were true blowjobs meaning she swallowed all their loads. Of the 23 men the wife has had sex with, she fucked 13 of them a total of 41 times, nine of them came in her pussy a total of 37 separate times. She did anal once, with the guy cumming in her ass. The most times she has fucked the same man was eight. She has given three blowjobs in one night to men that were complete strangers. Four of the men where old boyfriends from her high school days that she wanted to get with again. They lived at different locations so she has gone alone to California twice to meet two different old boyfriends. Travelled to Florida twice to fuck another, and the last one, she had video cyber-sex with while she rode one of her dildos.

Other highlights have been her sucking off five men through a Glory Hole on two different occasions, and sucking two men off in a public place, one at a rest stop and the other a hotel parking lot. Twenty of the adventures occurred in a hotel room. In our home, she has sucked, fucked, had anal, etc… 28 times. We have only found one couple we connected with well enough to do a full swap that happened on two occasions. On a side note, prior to us meeting the wife had been with 14 men. Counting me, that brings the total of men she has had sex with in her life to 40.
Very nice. I have also travelled to fuck old bf's, old fwb, and bulls..... cindi

mi caso personal fue que y lo estando en primero de secundaria tuve la primera vez con una pinga y me gustó mucho pero pocos meses después tuve la primera vez con una chica y supe que me gustaba los dos chicos y chicas pero con mi primera novia yo con 14 años y ella con 13 una tarde que habíamos salido a buscar un hombre que nos diera pinga nos montamos en un bus y terminamos teniendo la primera vez con 5 hombres maduros dándonos pinga por todos lados casi por 3 horas seguidas y eso nos gustaría tanto que nos volvimos adictos a recibir grupales

La racha salvaje de mi esposa comenzó después de que su padre falleciera cuando ella solo tenía 13 años. Comenzó a salir mucho de fiesta y dejó de preocuparse por otras cosas además de divertirse...

Su primera experiencia no fue planeada ni genial, aunque dice que no está enojada con el chico y no lo culpa porque se puso en esa situación a los 14 años.

Estaba borracha en una fiesta y un chico mayor, de veintitantos años, la convenció de subir a "besarse". Ya se había besado con chicos de la escuela y ellos habían palpado y apretado sus pequeños senos, pero eso era todo. Dijo que sólo esperaba más de lo mismo.

Por supuesto, eso no fue suficiente para un hombre cachondo de 25 años que tenía una adolescente de 5'2” de altura y 130 libras, que ya tenía un culo muy gordo para su edad, completamente sola en una habitación cerrada con llave.

Ella dice que él se besó con ella y le metió la lengua lo más profundamente posible en la boca. Le sacó la camisa por la cabeza, pero sin liberarle los brazos, y luego le sostuvo los brazos por encima de la cabeza por las pequeñas muñecas mientras comenzaba a masajear, chupar y morder ligeramente sus senos y pezones.

Dijo que le daba un poco de miedo, que era una especie de locura, y que casi sentía que no le estaba pasando a ella. Ella dijo que él todavía le sostenía ambas muñecas sobre la cabeza cuando le agarró el estómago y lo empujó y masajeó con su mano izquierda.

Él le dijo que era una putita gorda y sucia mientras se inclinaba, le soplaba una frambuesa en el estómago y se reía. Ella dice que en ese entonces era muy consciente de su pequeña barriga y su culo gordo, pero mirando hacia atrás, en realidad era pequeña, apenas gruesa para una niña de 14 años.

Él volvió a subir para besarla de nuevo cuando ella sintió que su mano izquierda se deslizaba debajo del dobladillo de sus jeans y comenzaba a frotar bruscamente su montículo y los labios ligeramente externos de su coño. Sacó la cara de su boca mientras el dedo medio de su mano izquierda separaba su suave abertura y comenzaba a frotar sus labios internos cerrados.

¡Él se rió de que ella ya estaba mojada y estaba buscando su dura polla! Ella cerró los ojos y apartó la mirada cuando su dedo se deslizó dolorosamente dentro de ella por primera vez.

Ella me ha contado más, pero eso es todo lo que puedo hacer antes de que me corra solo de pensarlo.
Ud.saludo desde cuba somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos y me.encantaría. muchisimo.me.contaras sobre.esa temporada de tu chica teniendo sexo con quien quiera. Porque tuve una experiencia sumamente caliente con la chica que era mi novia en ese. Momento fuimos el juguete de un grupo de hombres maduros 6 en total de los cuales el que tenía la pinga más pequeña cuando sentías su pinga entera dentro de él culo sabias que si era el que tenía la pinga más chiquita era mucho mejor porque aquella pingona era tan gorda que realmente sentir como te iba entrando en el culo hasta el fondo se sentía como que te estaba abriendo el culo así que mejor que fuera más chiquita

Reactions: antoniodicro
My wife seduced her first lover when she was 29 (the second man she had ever had sex with). She turns 60 this month, and 32 years later her body count is low at 8, but she prefers to pursue a series of long term "friends with benefits" relationships over one night stands.

Here she is in her late 20s.
View attachment 1543214

...and here is a fairly recent pic of what she looks like now.
View attachment 1543216
Really beautiful woman, now just as much as then…and that’s really saying something!!!

My husband and I started dating in high school. I cheated on him two days after I took his virginity. He cheated on me a couple weeks later. We dated off and on and never were faithful. By college we played together with others....so I guess we have been open since I was 15. We have now been married 19 years and I'm in my middle 40's.
That's cool. I like to get that kind of wife to play with, lots of experience from all those years and all the guys from hs on. But it's fun to use women who are new to it too, cause they are excited and it's new and I get to teach them some stuff about the lifestyle. Bottom line, no matter how late your start, just get started.

For me I got addicted to sex around age 20. When I figured out I could get paid to drop to my knees or spread my legs plus get satisfaction, I was hooked. I met my hubby at this time and he also loved sex. After we were married it didn’t take long to figure out swinging was for us. Over two decades later I’m been with so many men and he with so many women. When we are together we love to bring in another bull, for MFM or whore for FMF. We will keep going as long as we can. We are best friends plus the benefits of fucking others makes us stronger together.
There is nothing better than an older experienced couple thatvenjoys greatvadukt play my wife became a hotwife 5 years agonand enjoys her play time we agree she coukd never go back.to.being a one cock woman

Reactions: Happy Mom
Met her as she turned 16 an untouched virgin she gave me her virginity months later then shortly afterwards cheated on me and told me, i was as mad as hell and went to dump her. She cried begged forgiveness and as i slid between her legs all was forgiven.

17 another confession she had been fucked whilst drunk on holiday, strangely i liked this confession and made love to her as she cried.

She was a drinker and night clubber from 16 and i worked shifts so knew she went out, what i didnt know till much later was she gained a liking to kiss other men and being felt up, she liked the touch of another man she later said. but denied any form of sexual contact.

Married at 18 it would be about 5 years before she admitted two affairs allowing me to watch her second lover "seduce" her at our house whilst drunk, she was sure i would like seeing this and it was her way of letting me know and my opportunity to say NO... i didnt
Where any of her lovers black?

Where any of her lovers black?
Only one of her lovers has been black, he was a young lad in his early 20s and even i thought he had a body to die for. However his inexperience was obvious immediately, never before had he met a 6ft tall women, very experienced, demanding, needy and unsatisfyable. Therefore he couldnt satify my cuckoldress and she quickly tired him out.

I hoped as he did that she would train him, then i started getting strange messages from someone saying they were his girlfriend and asking me not to contact him, so i agreed and that was that.

Reactions: bare_bi