What age did your wife start? And how does it play out?

My wife seduced her first lover when she was 29 (the second man she had ever had sex with). She turns 60 this month, and 32 years later her body count is low at 8, but she prefers to pursue a series of long term "friends with benefits" relationships over one night stands.

Here she is in her late 20s.
20230816_213458_123.jpg

...and here is a fairly recent pic of what she looks like now.
20230816_213752_887.jpg

Last edited:
We started ”mild play” when she was around 30 with a guy, clothes on & no sex. Then we gave it a break for about 10 years. Then when she was in her 40’s we hooked her up with a bull for a year. Then she wanted to stop. Now another 10 years later, looking into the possibility to start again. For us it may pause for awhile, but once started, it’s never over.

We started ”mild play” when she was around 30 with a guy, clothes on & no sex. Then we gave it a break for about 10 years. Then when she was in her 40’s we hooked her up with a bull for a year. Then she wanted to stop. Now another 10 years later, looking into the possibility to start again. For us it may pause for awhile, but once started, it’s never over.
With her "bull" were you present watching? Did you join in? She see him without you?
We always do this together, he gets more sex time with her but I get time with her while he's resting-recovering.
We all have a fun time.

With her "bull" were you present watching? Did you join in? She see him without you?
We always do this together, he gets more sex time with her but I get time with her while he's resting-recovering.
We all have a fun time.
I was there watching. Then joined in later, eating her cream pies. As a birthday present To him, I let her stay at his house for then night. I was at home. That probably was a mistake.

My wife’s wild streak started after her dad passed away when she was only 13. She started partying a lot and just stopped caring about much other than having fun…

Her first experience was not planned and not great, although she says she is not mad at the guy and doesn’t blame him because she put herself in the situation at 14-years old.

She was drunk at a party and an older guy in his mid-twenties talked her in to going upstairs to “make out.” She had already made out with guys from school and they had felt and squeezed her tiny breasts, but that was about it. She said she just expected more of the same.

Of course that was not enough for a horny 25 year old man who had a 5’2” tall 130 lbs teenage girl, who already had a very phat Ass for her age, all alone in a locked bedroom.

She says that he made out with her, shoving his tongue as deep in her mouth as possible. He Pulled her shirt over her head, but not quite freeing her arms, and then held her arms above her head by her tiny wrists as he started massaging, sucking, and lightly biting on her breasts and nipples.

She said it was a little scary, kind of crazy, and she almost felt like it wasn’t happening to her. She said he was still holding both of her wrists over her head when he grabbed her stomach and pushed and kneaded it with his left hand.

He told her she was a fat dirty little slut as he bent down and blew a raspberry on her stomach and laughed. She says she was very self conscious about her tiny tummy and her fat ass back then, but looking back she was actually tiny, just thick for 14 year old girl.

He moved back up to kiss her again as she felt his left hand slip under the hem of her jeans and roughly start rubbing on her mound and slightly external pussy lips. He pulled his face from her mouth as the middle finger on his left hand parted her soft opening and started rubbing on her closed inner lips.

He laughed that she was already wet and was pegging for his hard cock! She closed her eyes and looked away as his finger painfully slipped inside her for the first time.

She has told me more but that’s as far as I get before I cum all over just thinking about it.

We’re 51, new to this and excited, just has to be the right time. We’d rather not rush

We’re 51, new to this and excited, just has to be the right time. We’d rather not rush
We were 50 & 48. We're not swingers at all. None of our friends know. We've been seeing a younger guy for over four years off and on. Done it many times with him. We all have fun. Most always at our home.
We are very normal, consertive, classy, clean and polite.
All I can say is if you really do this be prepared to see a side of her you've never seen before. My wife gets really turned on when we do this. We take turns with her and she gets more horny as the night goes on. It's like we can't fuck her enough.
It's a fun time for sure but I get jealous feelings often. It's like she enjoys sex with him just a little too much.
It's all good tho.

We were 50 & 48. We're not swingers at all. None of our friends know. We've been seeing a younger guy for over four years off and on. Done it many times with him. We all have fun. Most always at our home.
We are very normal, consertive, classy, clean and polite.
All I can say is if you really do this be prepared to see a side of her you've never seen before. My wife gets really turned on when we do this. We take turns with her and she gets more horny as the night goes on. It's like we can't fuck her enough.
It's a fun time for sure but I get jealous feelings often. It's like she enjoys sex with him just a little too much.
It's all good tho.
It almost happened once but he ghosted. When we were making plans for the initial meet up with him she was walking on clouds for days. She was even close to framing his pic and having it on her nightstand

My wife’s wild streak started after her dad passed away when she was only 13. She started partying a lot and just stopped caring about much other than having fun…

Her first experience was not planned and not great, although she says she is not mad at the guy and doesn’t blame him because she put herself in the situation at 14-years old.

She was drunk at a party and an older guy in his mid-twenties talked her in to going upstairs to “make out.” She had already made out with guys from school and they had felt and squeezed her tiny breasts, but that was about it. She said she just expected more of the same.

Of course that was not enough for a horny 25 year old man who had a 5’2” tall 130 lbs teenage girl, who already had a very phat Ass for her age, all alone in a locked bedroom.

She says that he made out with her, shoving his tongue as deep in her mouth as possible. He Pulled her shirt over her head, but not quite freeing her arms, and then held her arms above her head by her tiny wrists as he started massaging, sucking, and lightly biting on her breasts and nipples.

She said it was a little scary, kind of crazy, and she almost felt like it wasn’t happening to her. She said he was still holding both of her wrists over her head when he grabbed her stomach and pushed and kneaded it with his left hand.

He told her she was a fat dirty little slut as he bent down and blew a raspberry on her stomach and laughed. She says she was very self conscious about her tiny tummy and her fat ass back then, but looking back she was actually tiny, just thick for 14 year old girl.

He moved back up to kiss her again as she felt his left hand slip under the hem of her jeans and roughly start rubbing on her mound and slightly external pussy lips. He pulled his face from her mouth as the middle finger on his left hand parted her soft opening and started rubbing on her closed inner lips.

He laughed that she was already wet and was pegging for his hard cock! She closed her eyes and looked away as his finger painfully slipped inside her for the first time.

She has told me more but that’s as far as I get before I cum all over just thinking about it.
Private me with the rest of the details...I love girls with daddy issues. Would love to talk to u

My little lady was relatively inexperienced with sexual deviance in general when we started dating 15 years ago. She'd only had sex with two other guys before me (she was in her early 20s at the time)...and had experimented with a girl once when she was a teen (that's a WHOLE other story!). She'd never done anal, never been double penetrated, never used toys, never deepthroated a cock before, and never experimented with exhibitionism (except for that time with her girlfriend ;)).

But she was in her late 20's when I first shared her.

My little lady was relatively inexperienced with sexual deviance in general when we started dating 15 years ago. She'd only had sex with two other guys before me (she was in her early 20s at the time)...and had experimented with a girl once when she was a teen (that's a WHOLE other story!). She'd never done anal, never been double penetrated, never used toys, never deepthroated a cock before, and never experimented with exhibitionism (except for that time with her girlfriend ;)).

But she was in her late 20's when I first shared her.
I love fuck her .i wanna do with her (deepthroat,Anal,double penetration and other thing try) and wanna taste her juicy lips pussy ass and juicy boobs and fuck her longer

Attachments

• 20230614_230811.jpg
    20230614_230811.jpg
    521.8 KB · Views: 17
She started on her 21st birthday at a party with a friend or ours. They had been doing a lot of kissing and feeling each other at previous parties, when she lifted her short skirt just before we left to go to the party showing me stockings and no panties I knew it was going to happen. About 1130 that night we (his wife and I) saw them slip into a bedroom down the hall. She fucked him bareback and with out her diaphram letting him cum in her. His wife and I were in the bedroom next door and heard everything he didn't last long they were back in the party before midnight. When I told his wife I hoped she didn't get pregnant because she left her diaphram at home she told me "I did too". The both went home with cum in them that was not their husbands. I asked her why she waited so late since it was plain they were both hot for each other she said her plan was to get his cum on the first day after she turned 21. She didn't get pregnant but was late about 2 weeks had us wondering for a while

She started on her 21st birthday at a party with a friend or ours. They had been doing a lot of kissing and feeling each other at previous parties, when she lifted her short skirt just before we left to go to the party showing me stockings and no panties I knew it was going to happen. About 1130 that night we (his wife and I) saw them slip into a bedroom down the hall. She fucked him bareback and with out her diaphram letting him cum in her. His wife and I were in the bedroom next door and heard everything he didn't last long they were back in the party before midnight. When I told his wife I hoped she didn't get pregnant because she left her diaphram at home she told me "I did too". The both went home with cum in them that was not their husbands. I asked her why she waited so late since it was plain they were both hot for each other she said her plan was to get his cum on the first day after she turned 21. She didn't get pregnant but was late about 2 weeks had us wondering for a while
That may have been awkward