What age you were when you start Cuckolding/Hotwifing/Swinging?

What age you were when you start Cuckolding/Hotwifing/Swinging?

• 20-30

Votes: 73 45.3%
  • 30-40

Votes: 47 29.2%
  • 40-50

Votes: 27 16.8%
  • 50+

Votes: 14 8.7%

• Total voters
I knew she was active when I started dating her. My best friend was her primary sex partner the entire time we dated and throughout our marriage. He also liked her to have sex with some of his other friends, we worked together and he also shared her with some of our coworkers. Everything was in the open and she made no attempt to keep it on the downlow. Sometime I would feel uncomfortable being around guys she was screwing but the turn on was bigger.

Reactions: Wifelovessex
I wasn't married, but I was only a teen the first time I made a boyfriend watch a well hung guy make love to me, so that he could see how hard I orgasm when I'm fucked properly, My boyfriend at the time was very cocky. telling all my friend he was my best lover ever. I put up with this for about a month telling him to stop telling people about our sex life. He laughed and said I'm only telling them the truth so what's the big deal. I told him its not even close to the truth as really your dick is actually only quite small and if he didn't stop I'd call my ex to come over and show him how I like to be fucked, to which he said I'd like to see that. That night I called my ex and told him the story, he was knocking on my front door an hour later ready to fuck me. My then boyfriend was 7 inches long but real thin, maybe 5 inches around. On the other hand my ex was was huge 8 inches long 6.5 inches around with a huge circumcised head. My boyfriend wanted a threesome but I said no my ex is here to show you how I like to be fucked to which the ex agreed. I made my boyfriend sit in a chair and watch, I dropped to my knees in front of my ex and released his beautiful big cock taking its head into my mouth not more than a mitre from my boyfriends face, my boyfriend gasped at the size of his cock. As I sucked his lovely big cock the ex and I took our clothes off. once I was totally nude he picked me up and laid me back onto my boyfriends lap, then ate and fingered me to a couple huge orgasms, I was begging him please fuck me babe, this went on for another 10 minutes or so. Eventually my ex said, Now tell your boyfriend who owns your pussy Cathy, I replied you do babe you know that, then he asked, Why are you going to fuck me now, because you are my best fuck ever, that's why. He then said tell you boyfriend to put my big cock in that pussy of mine babe. I never hesitated, I looked my boyfriend in the eye and said, Please put his big cock inside your girlfriend, I need to be fucked like only he cane fuck me. My boyfriend reached out and positioned his cock at the entrance to my excited pussy and sat back and watched as I received the fucking of my life. My then boyfriend never fucked me again, saying he could never compete with my ex.

Last edited:
I was 60 she was 65 we are late bloomers,however she's making up for lost time with 4 BF's that she's juggling and turning me out to her friends both male and female
That's great and shows you're never too old to start. We are in a similar age bracket, I'm 64, hubby is 66 and this has been a major part of our life for a very long time. So it's lovely to hear you've come round to this too. Just because we are on the more mature side doesn't mean we can't still enjoy sex. I enjoy getting fucked just as much as I ever did and I'm getting fucked more now than when I was younger because we have more time. I hope you have as much fun as we do.
Lynn xx

• Love
Reactions: owlcuck and Elja1
That's great and shows you're never too old to start. We are in a similar age bracket, I'm 64, hubby is 66 and this has been a major part of our life for a very long time. So it's lovely to hear you've come round to this too. Just because we are on the more mature side doesn't mean we can't still enjoy sex. I enjoy getting fucked just as much as I ever did and I'm getting fucked more now than when I was younger because we have more time. I hope you have as much fun as we do.
Lynn xx
Same as you ,I have these guys plus hubby taking care of me,although it sounds like alot,it's hard getting together at times,the guys are all single and their jobs take them out of town,but yes I am getting more sex now than when I was younger,and it's the most satisfying,erotic sex yet

Same as you ,I have these guys plus hubby taking care of me,although it sounds like alot,it's hard getting together at times,the guys are all single and their jobs take them out of town,but yes I am getting more sex now than when I was younger,and it's the most satisfying,erotic sex yet
That's great. And what is or isn't a lot is for you to decide on and no one else's business. And of course will depend on how often the guys can get together with you. Everyone has busy lives and if you find you're not able to meet as much as you'd like you may want to add in other guys too or rearrange your schedule to make sure you're available whenever they are. As I say, entirely up to you, the important thing is that you're getting satisfying sex and more of it. Lots of luck going forward.
Love Lynn xx

• Love
Reactions: Elja1
I had done some wife swapping, swinging, sex partie, etc with my first wife. We were in our 20s but never really got into any kind of Hotwife/Cuckold relationship.
We divored and I me Elaie when she was 29 and I was 32. It took me about a year and a half to conivnce her to try the LS.

My wife and I started swinging 4 years ago. First experience was a visit to a swingersclub in Belgium. Little note : I was already a swinger for more than 20 years at that time. Before the first visit, I told her she would love it but she wasn't budging. At some point I said to her : Look, you're missing out on a lot that I feel you would love to be a part of. Why don't we go on a couples night. We enter, if you don't like what you see we leave after 15 min but you have to give it a chance. At 10pm, they play a tune and you have to change into lingerie. If you don't want to do that, just say and we are out !
Well... we stayed until closing at 03:00 AM !

After that, we started to share more and more fantasies and one of hers was to be fucked by a BBC. Well... mine was to watch her get fucked by another man. So, we were of into the vixen/stag experience ! Since then we had already half a dozen experiences going from just 1 BBC to a full blown gangbang with 8 men.

Very exciting experience !

View attachment 687901
Awesome photo!

We were in our early 20s when my wife first fucked my best friend with my encouragement.

I've been addicted to her having sex with other men since then.

Lucky me that she has now enjoyed sex with lots of different men in almost every scenario imaginable since then.

Reactions: Bobby75
First wife and I were in our early 20's(21,20) and not married when we first started playing. Went for awhile up to our late 30's when problems other than sex really started. Sex was never the problem in our relationship and we still are on good terms at this time, to the point where she wanted some fun lately

I was 22 and the couple she was 40 and he was 55. He always had to watch her with her cage locked

When I was 16 I shared my first love with my best friend. The thrill I got was the most intense feeling I had ever known. I was hooked bad. This arrangement lasted a year or so until I moved out of state. Then came the dreaded 16 year dry spell. I was married to my first wife who would never entertain the thought of being with another man. Of course that changed when she started fucking her boss behind my back. My next relationship was a woman that was a lot more open to strange cock but still would feel extremely guilty the day after. We even spent a week at Hedonism in Jamaica doing insane shit, but again when we got back to the states her guilt was overwhelming. That put an end to that. My now wife of a decade or so, started sucking every cock she could get her mouth around at 15. Sometimes 3 or 4 at a time. When we got together in our late 40's, it was like destiny. Except for a couple years when we were dealing with her breast cancer(clear 9 years now!) We've had a fucking ball. We are both freaks. Our only hard fast rules are, no scat, no blood, no animals and no minors. So glad after all the years I found someone that not only indulges my kinkiest fantasies, but encourages them.

Yeah, it really sucks actually. We had a seriously active sex life when we were younger. We’d usually fuck at least once a day and many times more. Now it is once every couple of weeks and only when I ask directly. Menopause and maturity are a lousy combination!
once every couple weeks would be nice

Yeah, it really sucks actually. We had a seriously active sex life when we were younger. We’d usually fuck at least once a day and many times more. Now it is once every couple of weeks and only when I ask directly. Menopause and maturity are a lousy combination!