What does your wife do in bed now that she didn't before you started sharing her?

Loridan

Couple
Gold
Assuming your wife has xex with other men, with or without you, what does she do now that she didn't or wouldn't before?
And how is sex with her different now that she enjoys other men?
For us there's a lot. Things she started or maybe learned she liked.
She'll ride on top sitting straight up rocking her pelvis and pussy hard on my...or his dick.
Anal sex....apparently I wasn't doing it correctly....now I know how after watching our friend.
Cum in her mouth....wasn't her thing.....now swallowing, cleaning my or his dick with her mouth no problem. Don't even have to ask.
Too sore for another round? Nope...been nights we've each fucked her 3 times....that's six rounds.
It's good fun

The first thing that came to mind was she cums now in bed. She moans and screams in bed now. She does a lot more anal now. Mfm and group stuff, she has 3 boyfriends and once in awhile they are all over. She does mfm about once a week. She sucks their cocks clean and suck out all their cum between times. She dresses a lot more sexy now. She also plays with my caged cock a lot now. She likes to watch it strain against the cage as she fondles me.

Last edited:
I should have included above...
Used to be she could cum from me licking her, she never got off with me pumping her. After she'd cum from me licking her she fucked me really good tho.
Since we started with our friend it's become a regular thing, we mess around taking turns fucking her, she gets really turned on, when he's all worked up and ready he gets her on her back, mounts up and goes at it. He really gets to pumping, she'll stretch her legs straight down, her body gets stiff and she cums HARD, that gets him off. It's damn hot to watch. He rolls off, they lay there catching their breath, she just lays there with her legs apart sperm oozing. Crazy hot for me.
Since we started this there has been times she's cum while I'm on top fucking her but it's only happened when he's with us and well into the night after she's been fucked a LOT.
It's like she has a much different thought about sex.

More....wife has no problem asking for something.
Asking to change positions, go faster, slower, harder, even asking me or him to swap out.
After a good session she might say that was good, or that was nice, or that felt good.
During she often says....that feels good.
There's been times he had a nice anal fuck, he'll cum then pull out, she'll flop onto her back and says something like WOW, or fuck, or I can't belive I did that.

Assuming your wife has xex with other men, with or without you, what does she do now that she didn't or wouldn't before?
She'll ride on top sitting straight up rocking her pelvis and pussy hard on my...or his dick.
Anal sex....apparently I wasn't doing it correctly....now I know how after watching our friend.
Cum in her mouth....wasn't her thing.....now swallowing, cleaning my or his dick with her mouth no problem. Don't even have to ask.
Too sore for another round? Nope...been nights we've each fucked her 3 times....that's six rounds.
It's good fun
She wanks me of differently, she never did anal with me she did once after she was broke in.by another guy.

Last edited:
My wife was always the "good girl," and over our first 26 years, I can count on one hand the times she sucked my dick. She said it was dirty, and did I really want the mother of our children to put a dirty penis in her mouth. Bareback was strictly for when she was trying to get pregnant, and anal was taboo and never even discussed when I would try. It was an immediate hard STOP.

Her first other man did not ask. He just knelt beside her face, got her head in his hands, and put his cock in her mouth. She sucked it like it was the best thing she had ever tasted and even swallowed his load. Today she has sucked hundreds of different dicks and swallowed many loads. She still says sucking my dick is weird, and she has never allowed me to cum in her mouth to this day.

IMG_0113(2).jpg

I have even watched her suck two total strangers and let both of them cum inside her mouth.

Yummy4.PNG

Bareback - she wanted this guy's big dick so bad that she lay back, spread her legs, and told him to fuck her. She let him guide his cock inside her unprotected pussy. Today, she hates condoms and goes bareback almost exclusively.

IMG_0115.jpg

Anal - Again he did not ask her. After taking her pussy multiple times, he just rolled her over and announced he was going to take her ass. Today, she knows that most men are anal fans, so she loves to tell a guy to fuck her in the ass.

first-anal-fuck.jpg

My wife never told the first guy "no," and she did anything he wanted without hesitation. He changed her from a conservative wife and mom into a wanton slut. He would come over to our house almost every evening and fuck her as many times as he wanted. He could always go three or more times, and she never had a headache or was not in the mood. He was also the first one ever to take her during her time. He just pulled her string and took her.

My wife was always the "good girl," and over our first 26 years, I can count on one hand the times she sucked my dick. She said it was dirty, and did I really want the mother of our children to put a dirty penis in her mouth. Bareback was strictly for when she was trying to get pregnant, and anal was taboo and never even discussed when I would try. It was an immediate hard STOP.

Her first other man did not ask. He just knelt beside her face, got her head in his hands, and put his cock in her mouth. She sucked it like it was the best thing she had ever tasted and even swallowed his load. Today she has sucked hundreds of different dicks and swallowed many loads. She still says sucking my dick is weird, and she has never allowed me to cum in her mouth to this day.

I have even watched her suck two total strangers and let both of them cum inside her mouth.

View attachment 972752

Bareback - she wanted this guy's big dick so bad that she lay back, spread her legs, and told him to fuck her. She let him guide his cock inside her unprotected pussy. Today, she hates condoms and goes bareback almost exclusively.

View attachment 972747

Anal - Again he did not ask her. After taking her pussy multiple times, he just rolled her over and announced he was going to take her ass. Today, she knows that most men are anal fans, so she loves to tell a guy to fuck her in the ass.

View attachment 972749

My wife never told the first guy "no," and she did anything he wanted without hesitation. He changed her from a conservative wife and mom into a wanton slut. He would come over to our house almost every evening and fuck her as many times as he wanted. He could always go three or more times, and she never had a headache or was not in the mood. He was also the first one ever to take her during her time. He just pulled her string and took her.
Damn what a good girl. I would love to fill her

Reactions: Couple4MFM

View attachment 972752

View attachment 972747

View attachment 972749

I have to tell ya your one lucky man… how many cocks has she sucked ?

• Love
Reactions: DonD and Couple4MFM
I have to tell ya your one lucky man… how many cocks has she sucked ?

My wife was browsing and saw your message pop up. She told me to answer and is sitting beside me. Yes, I am a very lucky man in every respect. She just laughed and poked me and said, "yes, everything but getting a teenie little weenie." So, ok. As far as cocks she has sucked, she laughed again and says, "A lot." She lost track many years ago.

It's good fun
Cum from getting fucked? Lmao seriously though she becomes such a sub to a man with a big cock. They can tell her to do anything and she won’t hesitate to do it!

Assuming your wife has sex with other men, with or without you, what does she do now that she didn't or wouldn't before?
It's good fun
My ex-girlfriend was alot like you wife before I started sharing her / training her for others.
1. She never swallowed before...actually would not take the load in her mouth...would take the load on her face or breasts. Now swallowing is her favorite thing. She began to crave cum down her throat.
2. Dirty sexy talk...she was bit shy with regard to language...eventually she loved talking dirty to the Bulls.
3. Eating creampies out of other women. She often said she wasn't interested in other women. Later...she met a couple that she often played with. It was that couple that she began to eat the creampie out of the woman's pussy. She often played with other women when we attended swing clubsl
4. Finally..she overcame her reluctance for gangbangs. Later...she Loved multiple men. She often said that she felt 5 to 7 men was the ideal number.