What does your wife do in bed now that she didn't before you started sharing her?

My wife was always the "good girl," and over our first 26 years, I can count on one hand the times she sucked my dick. She said it was dirty, and did I really want the mother of our children to put a dirty penis in her mouth. Bareback was strictly for when she was trying to get pregnant, and anal was taboo and never even discussed when I would try. It was an immediate hard STOP.

Her first other man did not ask. He just knelt beside her face, got her head in his hands, and put his cock in her mouth. She sucked it like it was the best thing she had ever tasted and even swallowed his load. Today she has sucked hundreds of different dicks and swallowed many loads. She still says sucking my dick is weird, and she has never allowed me to cum in her mouth to this day.

I have even watched her suck two total strangers and let both of them cum inside her mouth.

View attachment 972752

Bareback - she wanted this guy's big dick so bad that she lay back, spread her legs, and told him to fuck her. She let him guide his cock inside her unprotected pussy. Today, she hates condoms and goes bareback almost exclusively.

View attachment 972747

Anal - Again he did not ask her. After taking her pussy multiple times, he just rolled her over and announced he was going to take her ass. Today, she knows that most men are anal fans, so she loves to tell a guy to fuck her in the ass.

View attachment 972749

My wife never told the first guy "no," and she did anything he wanted without hesitation. He changed her from a conservative wife and mom into a wanton slut. He would come over to our house almost every evening and fuck her as many times as he wanted. He could always go three or more times, and she never had a headache or was not in the mood. He was also the first one ever to take her during her time. He just pulled her string and took her.
Ohh wow, sounds like my wife when I beg for her to suck on my cock.. never swallows, let’s me cum on her, no anal or dirty talk. I’m hoping and trying to change that if she allows me.

She’s only into things virtually with a guy right now but wants to make it real. She was repressed for years and years due to selfish boyfriends and a lack of confidence. When she started being naughty and sexting with this guy she wasn’t into butt plugs, nipple clamps, talking dirty, and wouldn’t let herself cum unless it was just from clitoral stimulation. She’s learned that multiple orgasms are fulfilling, that it’s okay to gush and squirt a little, and that releasing her inner slut is healthy.

Now she’s insatiable and wants to hook up with him pretty badly for the real thing. She’s commented that she doesn’t think she will be able to stop at one guy even if she wants to and that she’s addicted to her new found sexual desires.

Assuming your wife has xex with other men, with or without you, what does she do now that she didn't or wouldn't before?
And how is sex with her different now that she enjoys other men?
For us there's a lot. Things she started or maybe learned she liked.
She'll ride on top sitting straight up rocking her pelvis and pussy hard on my...or his dick.
Anal sex....apparently I wasn't doing it correctly....now I know how after watching our friend.
Cum in her mouth....wasn't her thing.....now swallowing, cleaning my or his dick with her mouth no problem. Don't even have to ask.
Too sore for another round? Nope...been nights we've each fucked her 3 times....that's six rounds.
It's good

Reactions: compassionatedom
Her sex drive was always high, after sharing, it went ballistic. She talks of cum a lot,in her mouth and pussy. She loves cum on her body and rubbing it herself. In bed she shares every detail. She loves dirty talk.
Wife's sex drive was in high gear when we met. Tapered off for both of us as our busy lives went on. Empty nester now, we have a guy we enjoy mfm three ways with, wives sex drive is WAY high now. When he's with us she gets REALLY turned on, she's 54 and gets wet like a drunk 25yo.

Wife's sex drive was in high gear when we met. Tapered off for both of us as our busy lives went on. Empty nester now, we have a guy we enjoy mfm three ways with, wives sex drive is WAY high now. When he's with us she gets REALLY turned on, she's 54 and gets wet like a drunk 25yo.

• Love
Reactions: Dogdong