What does your wife do in bed now that she didn't before you started sharing her?

My wife has always been ready for it, but once she started a new job....barmaid in the next town and got introduced to cock on a bigger scale..she is easy as fuck...she can be found fucked up against a wall back of nightclub or shafted over the bins behind pub

Assuming your wife has xex with other men, with or without you, what does she do now that she didn't or wouldn't before?
And how is sex with her different now that she enjoys other men?
For us there's a lot. Things she started or maybe learned she liked.
She'll ride on top sitting straight up rocking her pelvis and pussy hard on my...or his dick.
Anal sex....apparently I wasn't doing it correctly....now I know how after watching our friend.
Cum in her mouth....wasn't her thing.....now swallowing, cleaning my or his dick with her mouth no problem. Don't even have to ask.
Too sore for another round? Nope...been nights we've each fucked her 3 times....that's six rounds.
It's good fun
make hubby lick it up and moreafter the party.jpegafter the rodeo.jpg

Reactions: DonD
We went out drinking one night and ended up in a hotel room. After fucking for her for about 15 minutes she told me she wanted me to fuck her ass. We had never done anything like that so I knew she had done it with someone else. It was her boss and another guy she worked with. They were fucking her almost every day and let some others have her to. The boss fucked her ass most of the time. She said they made her take her clothes off and set on his cock, he always wanted it in her ass.

so many things have changed, or rather it has evolved so much since we have been together. She cuckolded me once a year into our relationship. This pissed me off and scared me. But she confessed that I was not enough for her, even if she was already naughty. I already fucked her ass from time to time, she swallowed, and I knew she had already tried with a girl with her ex, we fucked outdoor and get caught. In order not to lose her, we went to swingers clubs. This was the beginning of his perdition. Today, after nearly 15 years, it has no limits, and that has sometimes shocked or even disgusted me. Bondage, fisting, flashing, gang bang, and more that is not allowed here. But I learned to accept because I love hiee with all my heart, and overcome my dislike to stay with her. She's totally disinhibited, which is undoubtedly a psychological symptom, but she's happy like that, so I'm happy for her and try to support her as much as possible.

We went out drinking one night and ended up in a hotel room. After fucking for her for about 15 minutes she told me she wanted me to fuck her ass. We had never done anything like that so I knew she had done it with someone else. It was her boss and another guy she worked with. They were fucking her almost every day and let some others have her to. The boss fucked her ass most of the time. She said they made her take her clothes off and set on his cock, he always wanted it in her ass.
He always fucked her butt because that was a way of humiliating you, she had told him you haven't been there so him breaking her in , it was.....l have fucked and spunked in your wife's arse...and you haven't...,and inviting others to do her was more power to them over you.....it was like look we control who fucks your wife's pussy....l love it