What does your wife do to humiliate you?

My wife has always sent me pics of her vacations for me to enjoy while I wait at home for her return all alone and locked in chastity.
My wife doesnt send pictures but does tell.me that things are going great its a shane that you cang fuck.me because you cant find the key to your cage MAYBE some say we will.find it.Have a good night.My night has been productive

Reactions: Bat boy
My wife doesnt send pictures but does tell.me that things are going great its a shane that you cang fuck.me because you cant find the key to your cage MAYBE some say we will.find it.Have a good night.My night has been productive
You should play a game where she hides the key somewhere in the house and then gives you clues so you look for it while she is out getting laid.

You should play a game where she hides the key somewhere in the house and then gives you clues so you look for it while she is out getting laid.
Great idea but if i do find it without her permission i better not use the key .If i di shf will.get a new lock and i might never see the key except on her HW ANKLET

Great idea but if i do find it without her permission i better not use the key .If i di shf will.get a new lock and i might never see the key except on her HW ANKLET
No the deal is if you find it you can use it. My wife's sister keeps her husband locked up the same way my wife locks me. One day he found the key and made a copy behind her back secretly. When she wasn't around he could free himself and get relief. She finally caught him and was furious. She locked him back up and took his key and her key plus the spare key and destroyed all of them. Then to really punish him she dumped hot sauce on his cock and cage. Realizing this was a mistake he was allowed to shower it off with cold water. This helped but he still needed to get the cage off. She told him he needs to go to the emergency room to get it removed. He told her he could easily cut the lock off with his bolt cutters but she refused to let him do that. He begged her and pleaded to not have the embarrassment of going to the hospital but she wouldn't change her mind. She said this would be his punishment for making a key behind her back. That's why I never mess with my cage because Shannon would surely do the same to me.

No the deal is if you find it you can use it. My wife's sister keeps her husband locked up the same way my wife locks me. One day he found the key and made a copy behind her back secretly. When she wasn't around he could free himself and get relief. She finally caught him and was furious. She locked him back up and took his key and her key plus the spare key and destroyed all of them. Then to really punish him she dumped hot sauce on his cock and cage. Realizing this was a mistake he was allowed to shower it off with cold water. This helped but he still needed to get the cage off. She told him he needs to go to the emergency room to get it removed. He told her he could easily cut the lock off with his bolt cutters but she refused to let him do that. He begged her and pleaded to not have the embarrassment of going to the hospital but she wouldn't change her mind. She said this would be his punishment for making a key behind her back. That's why I never mess with my cage because Shannon would surely do the same to me.
Agree i never take the chance especially if she is in a bad mood