What does your wife do to humiliate you?

This has become a fairly regular thing…… while watching my wife and lover are having foreplay and she is ready for him to fuck her, she will call me over and tell me to take his cock and put it inside of her.

As it goes inside of her, she partially closes her eyes and her mouth opens with a satisfying deep groan. She then tells me to go sit down as he takes care of her like I can’t

It’s gotten to the point now where he will tell me to do this as well

When her bull comes over he talks to me like I’m the third wheel and my wife never stands up for me, usually because within minutes she has his cock stuffed down her throat or up her cunt.
Also he’ll send me text conversations of her telling him how he owns her pussy and how he’s ruined her pussy for me.
For her, she’s recently been referring to my dick as pencil dick. And she calls me her little cuck or her little boy.
I love when they both humiliate me and question my manhood. My wife's lover will tell me to: "run along and fetch me a beer like a good boy" and when I do it my wife comments on how pathetic I am and it's all I'm good for.

Reactions: milfgilffucker
I love when they both humiliate me and question my manhood. My wife's lover will tell me to: "run along and fetch me a beer like a good boy" and when I do it my wife comments on how pathetic I am and it's all I'm good for.
My wife doesn't humiliate me like some women do but she.will.tease me verbally and visually and spread her legs snd tell.me i betbyounwould live to feel.znd taste this snd put your cock.in.me..THEN says i would let you but you have a PROBLEM your cock.is caged so i giess i will have to go.out and find a stud to Fuck me Im.leaving ill.see younin a few hours but my Cunt will.be filled with another msn CUM

She’s had me unzip and pull my undies down to expose my caged cock in front of her girlfriends. Then asked them if they think she should allow me in her pussy when having predrinks before their girls night out having her girlfriends giggle and saying they understand why she dates other men while playing with my shaved balls.

She’s had me unzip and pull my undies down to expose my caged cock in front of her girlfriends. Then asked them if they think she should allow me in her pussy when having predrinks before their girls night out having her girlfriends giggle and saying they understand why she dates other men while playing with my shaved balls.
This sounds a lot like somebody else's post.

I've kept my husband in the cage for over 15 years, he only fucked me a few times in the first two months after we met a year before marriage and he's good for nothing. I very rarely allow him to watch me being fucked and masturbate or if he gives me a large amount of money to spend with my boyfriends and then he is allowed to lick my cum filled pussy and ass. For 15 years has no rights over me, he has not had access to any other pussy and often doesn't know where I am at night and who I am fucking. It's the nightmare of his life that he has chosen to live with me and I get so much pleasure when I verbally humiliate him and denigrate him as much as I can in front of others. He doesn't mean anything to me from a sentimental point of view and I'm not a romantic woman, I'm only interested in being satisfied, having as many orgasms as possible and being full of cum from as many unknown men as possible, I don't refuse almost anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Darkhorse69
He could have let his friends fuck her too.
My wife's boy friend did that at a hotel after going to dinner with us, his friend was already in the room when we got there, it was a bit humiliating for me since I worked with the other man, but she loved it.
He brings it up often at work.
I love when coworkers are involved. Its so humiliating.

• Love
Reactions: shymalea62
it is but because of the humiliation also such a turn on (for me it is),looking at wife,short dress,braless,garterbelt&stockings&high heels,how she tease&flirt with them,sometimes you see her leave with someone to come back later and me knowing her pussy is full of sperm and when she gives me a french kiss you taste another man,s sperm ,and then whispering ,you like it isn,t it?knowing your wife is fucked and pleasured by a real cock,by a man who knows how to fuck your slutwife,confess it to your slutwife!yes yes i love it,honey,before we go home make sure you found another man to fuck you,please?silently ,affraid to look in her eyes like a young boy caught when he did something wrong ....

Its not really humiliation and she isnt aware of my kinks but my wife often says things like "your cock is so big baby" or "wow your cock is huge inside my pussy"

I dont have a big dick so I know she's just saying it to make me feel good but it kinda turns me on knowing she's completely lying about my dick being big

Reactions: cuck52
I know what you mean. I mentioned in some of my earlier posts how some of my wife's girlfriends are my coworkers. She has little gatherings at the house where they tease and humiliate me as I serve and wait on them. They have all seen me in panties and have had a good look at my tiny cocklet. Then, back at work the shame continues as they tease and show me their little finger symbolizing my micro penis. I love it.

Reactions: Rem503
Its not really humiliation and she isnt aware of my kinks but my wife often says things like "your cock is so big baby" or "wow your cock is huge inside my pussy"

I dont have a big dick so I know she's just saying it to make me feel good but it kinda turns me on knowing she's completely lying about my dick being big
That has happened with past girlfriends of mine. I guess they don't want to hurt my feelings so they act like I'm good in bed or fake orgasms. So if I'm such a good lover then why do they always cheat on me? Whenever we have a fight over cheating the truth always comes out.

Reactions: TheDrkKnight
I know what you mean. I mentioned in some of my earlier posts how some of my wife's girlfriends are my coworkers. She has little gatherings at the house where they tease and humiliate me as I serve and wait on them. They have all seen me in panties and have had a good look at my tiny cocklet. Then, back at work the shame continues as they tease and show me their little finger symbolizing my micro penis. I love it.
That is an example of good teamwork at work. Well done for them.

• Love
Reactions: cuck52 and Bat boy
I guess my recent experience falls under this heading. May is leaving for a Caribbean cruise with a group of her long time girlfriends. The same ones that arranged her bachelorette party years ago at a strip club where they reserved a private room and May got fucked by one or two to the strippers.

She's packing for the trip and I noticed the lube and condom were gone. I asked her about it, and she smirked at me and said: "Just in case."

I guess my recent experience falls under this heading. May is leaving for a Caribbean cruise with a group of her long time girlfriends. The same ones that arranged her bachelorette party years ago at a strip club where they reserved a private room and May got fucked by one or two to the strippers.

She's packing for the trip and I noticed the lube and condom were gone. I asked her about it, and she smirked at me and said: "Just in case."
She's getting laid, but will she give you the details?