What has she done, or still does, but only when she was/is drunk or stoned.

Well at least she tried. Wonder if she ever got her wish.
Believe it or not she is the only girl I know for sure I actually gave an orgasm too with my little dick. I actually lasted longer than I ever had. It just popped into my head that perhaps she was thinking about a girl at the time and we were rubbing clits together. She dumped me for a roomate of hers not too long after the non mff.

This pic reminds me of that song: "Spill the Wine" lol
LOL, she does good at holding onto her wine when she is drinking. This guy had a very big cock, and he fucked her balls deep, hard, for over an hour before he filled her with a load of cum. I did take the wine from her when he began and saved it for her. I think she broke his pride when after they were done, he asked her, "I bet that is the first load of black cum you ever had deep in your pussy, did you enjoy it?"

She just innocently looked up at him and answered, "I loved it, but I have had lots of other loads of black cum inside me, and I'm sure I will get a lot more."

I know this may be incongruous to the thread but I just want to say once when I had a few too many while I was chatting up a girl I idiotically thought she would really appreciate my honesty and trust me enough to come to my hotel with me.
I confessed that I had a tiny penis but tried to save it by adding - but I know how to use it. I spent that night alone.

I know this may be incongruous to the thread but I just want to say once when I had a few too many while I was chatting up a girl I idiotically thought she would really appreciate my honesty and trust me enough to come to my hotel with me.
I confessed that I had a tiny penis but tried to save it by adding - but I know how to use it. I spent that night alone.
Should have tried to win her over by accentuating your oral skills.

My Korean wife passes out when she gets drunk especially when she goes out. She says as long as I get her home safe, I can do anything.

This was from a night of drinking-in though. She wanted to get a little drunk and slutty with me, but kept having "one more glass" and shortly knocked out after making our way to the bedroom.

Once again, got to have my way with her body.

Attachments

• drunk2.png
    drunk2.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 79
  • drunk3.png
    drunk3.png
    3 MB · Views: 78
  • drunk5.png
    drunk5.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 81
My fiancée let men over 50 fuck her at least twice when she was drunk.
When she was on vacation when she was 20, she met older men in a bar; they all happened to be staying in the same hotel. One of the men was lucky enough to fuck the tipsy girl that night.

Another time, when she was 21/22, she was out with her bff on a girls' night out and here too she met two older men. They had a hotel room in the city and the girls went with them for a “last drink”. However, the girls stayed until the next morning.

• Love
Reactions: btweets
My girlfriend, who is not very adventurous and absolutely faithful otherwise, gets flirty, adventurous, a little submissive and even cheated when she was drunk. A few years ago at her workplace Christmas-party, she hooked up with one of her coworkers, an obnoxious bully who I had warned her about before.
When she came home waaaay past the time she normally does, I confronted her and she, still intoxicated admitted how he seduced her and how she had sucked him off, swallowed his load and let him fuck her for round two.
She hardly ever even talks about sex in such a graphic way but she did back then and whenever she's really drunk.

Reactions: btweets
What kind of things has she done, or she still does, but only when she’s been drinking, drunk or stoned, and would be less likely do it if sober?? My ex fiancé Robin was completely unpredictable anytime she had been drinking, and especially if she was drunk, had smoked some weed, took some cocaine or was on Ecstasy! She was very spontaneous on her own, but was especially easy and open to basically any kind of suggestion!! After a night out on the town and while driving home, she was always thinking of different ways to put on a show or to expose herself and to push the boundaries further from what she’s already done before, and from what she knows she would never do under sober circumstances. The two most common things she did almost every time was, because we usually had to drive on the tollway for a little ways, she loved for me to turn on the interior lights, drive along side of a trucker and maintain the same speed. She would turn her body sideways in the seat facing the driver and having already taken off her clothes, she would spread her legs apart and play with herself. Sometimes she’d roll the window down and stick her ass outside towards him. Sometimes she would fuck her pussy using a bottle or anything else she could, including the gearshift! She would also make it obvious that she was giving me a blowjob. The second most common and in my opinion, the most fun one was, she would take all her clothes off prior and we would always go to an open all-night fast food drive through restaurant, like White Castle or Taco Bell, knowing that most of the employees were young guys. This was something we had a lot of fun doing and there are so many different ways available to explore. Started out innocently with me driving and her sitting in the passenger seat completely naked. We got a kick out of how these young guys would get so excited! Her and I would just smile at them as more and more guys would show up at the next window and how long it often took to get our food! Lol! They were always really nice guys and always made compliments to her and to me too, thanking us for the great view! Each time we did this, we took it up a notch. Sometimes I came up with an idea, and sometimes I would make sure to ask her if she had an idea. It was sooo much more of a turn on to me, anytime she was the one with the idea. That was confirmation that she enjoyed it too. I don’t remember the exact order in which things escalated, but I think the next idea was for me to be driving, only this time she was again completely naked and was sitting sideways in the passenger seat with her back against the door, so she was facing straight in my direction, and more to the point, straight in the direction of the employee windows!! Her legs and knees widely opened allowing a perfectly clear and unobstructed view of her beautiful pussy and tits to any of the lucky ones on that shift. Much like the first time, I watched as the many different faces appeared for a look before someone else took his spot! I could hear them talking to each other and saying things about what a nice pussy it was, along with the other usual things guys say. Lol. I remember being surprised by how many girls working there came to get a look too. After those two pretty basic steps were taken, it was like we were challenging ourselves to top anything we had already done, even though we went to several different places. I remember a time when I jumped into the backseat, which had dark tinted windows, and she drove through what would appear to be, alone. The plan was for her to appear to be really drunk and for her to be extra flirty and to tease the guys and see how they would react. Of course by this time we had already had many conversations about the possibility of her fucking one of these guys in the backseat, if the perfect situation ever presented itself. One time she was masterbating in the passenger seat, another time she was using a bottle. Many times while she was giving me a blowjob. One of the best was when I was sitting in the drivers seat and she was sitting in my lap and riding me as we went all the way through!! I honestly didn’t think I was going to make it! If I remember correctly, we actually did that both ways, she was sitting and facing me, and I remember when I leaned the seat back, all the way down so I was not in sight, and she was riding me facing forward and steering the car. I’ll have to try and think if there was other things to add. It’s important to mention that she was always completely naked every time we did this. Other things involved visiting Adult Bookstores and more I’ll save for another time.

Does drinking, getting drunk or stoned have a particular effect on your wife or girlfriend, she would less likely have when sober? Looking forward to your stories!
My wife has a history of dropping panties for a drink. She also has a history of blacking out and waking up with cum in/on her.

All in all, she very much enjoys being used for pleasure, and we have a mutual consent to where I am a cuck for the most part, but she is my slave when drunk.

With that said, for special occasions, she would get drunk for me, and essentially pass out onnthe drive home. Each time, we would not go home. I had a full bag of attire in the car I would strip her and changer her into. And then parade her through cheap hotels. Fucking here and there and everywhere in between.

My wife liked smoking a joint when drinking. She always drink just a small amount. We went to a Christmas party one year and met some people who invited us to smoke with them my wife really enjoyed that . So much so she stayed in their company the whole time smoking and drinking all the time . The people we found out live in our area . After we finished enjoying the party and. Its time to leave she wouldnt leave .Eventually she stayed with them and I left . I got into bed knowing she’s with friends who promised they’ll give her a lift . At about 3:30 there was a knock on the door , it was just two of the guys no woman they’ve been dropped at home . My wife was lying passed out in the back seat . I had to get her and carry her into the house , they told me they had to search the whole time for her. I noticed when putting her on the bed she was without her panties and she was very wet with cum at her pussie and ass area. I couldn’t help it put I got a hardon and took her for a fuck . I now this was wrong but nice to take the advantage of her passed out full of cum . I’m sure she planned it when staying there but couldn’t make it all the way . And probably got fucked when passed out. Would have liked to know how many guys went through her . She never did anal but she was red at her anal and her pussy lips was definitely little swollen and red . I couldn’t help but gave her anal only chance l ever had she felt loose . I left her without her panties . She never mentioned anything about that night ever to me. And I didn’t either . What a night .

Reactions: antoniodicro
My wife liked smoking a joint when drinking. She always drink just a small amount. We went to a Christmas party one year and met some people who invited us to smoke with them my wife really enjoyed that . So much so she stayed in their company the whole time smoking and drinking all the time . The people we found out live in our area . After we finished enjoying the party and. Its time to leave she wouldnt leave .Eventually she stayed with them and I left . I got into bed knowing she’s with friends who promised they’ll give her a lift . At about 3:30 there was a knock on the door , it was just two of the guys no woman they’ve been dropped at home . My wife was lying passed out in the back seat . I had to get her and carry her into the house , they told me they had to search the whole time for her. I noticed when putting her on the bed she was without her panties and she was very wet with cum at her pussie and ass area. I couldn’t help it put I got a hardon and took her for a fuck . I now this was wrong but nice to take the advantage of her passed out full of cum . I’m sure she planned it when staying there but couldn’t make it all the way . And probably got fucked when passed out. Would have liked to know how many guys went through her . She never did anal but she was red at her anal and her pussy lips was definitely little swollen and red . I couldn’t help but gave her anal only chance l ever had she felt loose . I left her without her panties . She never mentioned anything about that night ever to me. And I didn’t either . What a night .
Oh What A Night 🎵 Late December back in 63 🎵 ...