What has she done, or still does, but only when she was/is drunk or stoned.

I stood there watching her from the dark hallway. She was on her back on the bed. She had removed her bra and panties and was furiously rubbing her pussy. Hard. Her breathing was hard as well. I just watched util she gave herself a massive orgasm. She then lied there and pulled her covers back. I went back to our room and jacked off again thinking of what i had just seen.
While in the house my wife thought she was alone and started to have a slow rubbing session which soon turned into pillow humping all while looking at naked images of her ex on her phone. I was watching silent though the crack in the door watching her edge her way slowly to a huge squiring climax. Her moans and groans were such a turn on watching her lust her way to a climax.

Drink has played a major part in our sexual relationship from the very start, it has been the driver for many interesting conversions, my wife always finding it a lot easier to discuss stuff afer a few drinks, things she would not say when sober, or more accurately would not dare say or suggest. I am different what i think, i think regardless of drink or the time of day.

To example this,

When 16 she arranged to go out with a man in his mid 30s, cheating on me, she had flirted with him whilst she was at a school aged 14, Sober.
Posed topless for me soon after Sober.
Enjoyed the attention she got in nightclubs, flirting and being petted, Drunk.
Her first affair, Sober.
Her second affair, Sober.
Arranged with him for me to watch her second lover, arranged when sober though then hid behind drink to do something she wanted to, infront of her husband.
Still enjoyed kissing other men and more in nightclubs, Drunk.
Agreed to our first threesome with my best friend, Drunk, hiding behind the drink to do something she wanted to.
Agreed to meet a stranger as a potencial lover, agreed in drink, met him sober. Fucked him after one wine... to relax herself.
Over time met other men agreeing whilst drunk again met when sober and took them as long term lovers, always sober when meeting them.
Dared to ask me if i was bisexual and said she would not mind if i was. Drunk.

Drink makes her more open to ideas and kinks, she remembers what is said, sometimes unlike me however if she says OK thats her decision. My cue to plan this.

While in the house my wife thought she was alone and started to have a slow rubbing session which soon turned into pillow humping all while looking at naked images of her ex on her phone. I was watching silent though the crack in the door watching her edge her way slowly to a huge squiring climax. Her moans and groans were such a turn on watching her lust her way to a climax.
Did you get to enjoy sleeping on the pillow that night?

Did you get to enjoy sleeping on the pillow that night?
I got to have a peep show once of mine fucking her fav toy while we were technically separated but living together. Happened to sneak in house during day after hearing talking and moans. Watched her getting off to bf on vid call and the moment she let go and started squirting was ultimate for me as I unloaded in my hand hearing her and the bf clearly busting his nut.

Reactions: btweets
My wife knew that she would be drinking a bit of alcohol for a family gathering and made sure that the kids were able to get a little more time to be able to drive outside of the city. We have been in a lot of trouble for the same reason and we will not be a big help to our family or any of the family members who are not in a drinking group or in the rv for a while to get sober before the next day. If it works out in the rv for them to be able to get some rest and have some fun with the kids as well as the boys to be there with us all. We have been in a good deal of the past for the same reasons. I was hoping to have some drinking and some of the family fun stuff that happened before the kids were in the rv. The kids were really good and they had a pretty good time in their house for a while and they were all going to stay with the grandparents for the night and the nephews was going to be able to get a little more time to see if we are going to let loose our own business in the fun of a night when we can be a bit more comfortable with our lives in the rv

Reactions: WNY3somecple
The boys were really great and they were getting ready for a fire and the nephews was very excited about the same things that had happened in previous years. The last time we were in a good and drinking group and was not going to let any kind of the family or the kids time cut off the same things that are always in the plans of a good idea what is going to happen when we have a few more people to be in the same place and then we can get a little more of the time to go through the whole process of finding out how to make a good idea of what is going to be a great time for us in our drunken and let the family know that we will be happy to help with the event of a special occasion for the adults and their loss of their clothing

By the time she was not going to be able to do much more than just trying to get her to stay awake for the next few things that are going to be the best time for the night to see her naked and with the boys that are so much more than just trying to get her naked and not just a good look at her as a woman who would be there for all the teenage boys and the adults who were in the same things that were in the place of their aunt who was the only woman in the rv for the night. She had been in a good mood and was vreceived_475936481100897~3.jpegery excited about the opportunity to be a part of the family event in the rv next to a new one to get naked for the next few hours and get a good feel of how it works for her and her naked and wet pussy for the same reason as she was going through the night before she was not in a room with the horny males in her family that were masturbating in the rv for the night of her fucking in the rv for them to enjoy

Reactions: Lakers541
The boys knew that she was very drunk when they got to the cabin and she said she was not sure if she was going to be able to get naked for the same reason she had been there for a while now but she was going to let them go to see her naked and then she was going to get a little bit more of her outside naked and they were just trying to get her back in a sober enough way to help with the horny of the family and the family that stay in the rv for the night before the next time we were at the end of the day. It was natural for the same place and it was a very good thing for the boys to jack off looking at her and the nephews was just as bad as the other ones that were on the way to work this weekend in order for the next few hours of her life of the family received_831239468286895~2.jpeg

Two weeks ago May and I went to a concert. After about 2/3 of the concert she wanted to sit down, so went back to the bar area to have her third beer. A guy that had been hitting on her earlier must have followed her back there and sat with her. She apparently took his hand and led him to the outside patio area to suck his cock. May and alcohol usually lead to her sucking cocks.

• Love
Two weeks ago May and I went to a concert. After about 2/3 of the concert she wanted to sit down, so went back to the bar area to have her third beer. A guy that had been hitting on her earlier must have followed her back there and sat with her. She apparently took his hand and led him to the outside patio area to suck his cock. May and alcohol usually lead to her sucking cocks.
Well May I buy a case beer and come visit you? LOL

Reactions: DewMyWife
I used to say group sex....trains or gang bangs but she's done them completely sober now.

I think the only times she's been with women she's been drunk or high.

Having fun in adult theaters or bookstores.

• Love
We did some ecstacy once and went to an adult bookstore, in a strip center beside a convenience store. She was wearing a light summer dress, rather short, and nothing else except sandals. We normally drove my truck but this night we took her car. I parked by the building but away from the door to the bookstore and closer to the convenience store. We went inside and looked around for a while, she was getting plenty of looks, especially when she bent over and anyone behind her could see she was naked underneath. After a bit we went back to the car to leave but started making out beside the car which caused a few guys to stop and watch. One of them came up behind her and grabbed her ass and asked if we played with others. She laughed and shook her head and we got in the car.

Another old guy tapped on her window so I rolled it down, we were both fucked up and having a great time. When I rolled the window down he basically told us he’d keep an eye out if we wanted to continue making out, so we did. I soon slid my shorts down and she got on her knees and started giving me head with her ass in the air. The old man and 2 teenage guys were still watching, the window was still down, as she sucked me off. I was sitting pretty much sideways watching the guys looking at her ass and pussy. Eventually, the old man began rubbing her ass before getting up the courage to reach for her pussy. For a while the 3 of them took turns rubbing her pussy until finally the old guy told the others to get out of the way. At that point he began playing with her clit which caused an instant reaction…she moaned and closed her eyes and whispered “Mmm that feels good!”

The old fucker must have known what he was doing because she forgot all about my blowjob and began rocking back and forth onto his hand. Her breathing got louder and faster and before I knew it she was shaking all over as she came! When she was done, she put her head in my lap for a minute and the said “You better take me home or I’ll wind up fucking this man!” She sat back in her seat, the old guy stepped away smiling, but the young guys both reached through the window grabbing at her tits. I started the car, rolled the window up, and we drove the 8 blocks home. We frequent that convenience store and the old guy is almost always there out front. He hasn’t tried to speak to us other than holding up his disabled vet sign hoping for money…but he’s always grinning we he sees my wife!

We did some ecstacy once and went to an adult bookstore, in a strip center beside a convenience store. She was wearing a light summer dress, rather short, and nothing else except sandals. We normally drove my truck but this night we took her car. I parked by the building but away from the door to the bookstore and closer to the convenience store. We went inside and looked around for a while, she was getting plenty of looks, especially when she bent over and anyone behind her could see she was naked underneath. After a bit we went back to the car to leave but started making out beside the car which caused a few guys to stop and watch. One of them came up behind her and grabbed her ass and asked if we played with others. She laughed and shook her head and we got in the car.

Another old guy tapped on her window so I rolled it down, we were both fucked up and having a great time. When I rolled the window down he basically told us he’d keep an eye out if we wanted to continue making out, so we did. I soon slid my shorts down and she got on her knees and started giving me head with her ass in the air. The old man and 2 teenage guys were still watching, the window was still down, as she sucked me off. I was sitting pretty much sideways watching the guys looking at her ass and pussy. Eventually, the old man began rubbing her ass before getting up the courage to reach for her pussy. For a while the 3 of them took turns rubbing her pussy until finally the old guy told the others to get out of the way. At that point he began playing with her clit which caused an instant reaction…she moaned and closed her eyes and whispered “Mmm that feels good!”

The old fucker must have known what he was doing because she forgot all about my blowjob and began rocking back and forth onto his hand. Her breathing got louder and faster and before I knew it she was shaking all over as she came! When she was done, she put her head in my lap for a minute and the said “You better take me home or I’ll wind up fucking this man!” She sat back in her seat, the old guy stepped away smiling, but the young guys both reached through the window grabbing at her tits. I started the car, rolled the window up, and we drove the 8 blocks home. We frequent that convenience store and the old guy is almost always there out front. He hasn’t tried to speak to us other than holding up his disabled vet sign hoping for money…but he’s always grinning we he sees my wife!
Guess he wasn't too disabled in some respects

What kind of things has she done, or she still does, but only when she’s been drinking, drunk or stoned, and would be less likely do it if sober?? My ex fiancé Robin was completely unpredictable anytime she had been drinking, and especially if she was drunk, had smoked some weed, took some cocaine or was on Ecstasy! She was very spontaneous on her own, but was especially easy and open to basically any kind of suggestion!! After a night out on the town and while driving home, she was always thinking of different ways to put on a show or to expose herself and to push the boundaries further from what she’s already done before, and from what she knows she would never do under sober circumstances. The two most common things she did almost every time was, because we usually had to drive on the tollway for a little ways, she loved for me to turn on the interior lights, drive along side of a trucker and maintain the same speed. She would turn her body sideways in the seat facing the driver and having already taken off her clothes, she would spread her legs apart and play with herself. Sometimes she’d roll the window down and stick her ass outside towards him. Sometimes she would fuck her pussy using a bottle or anything else she could, including the gearshift! She would also make it obvious that she was giving me a blowjob. The second most common and in my opinion, the most fun one was, she would take all her clothes off prior and we would always go to an open all-night fast food drive through restaurant, like White Castle or Taco Bell, knowing that most of the employees were young guys. This was something we had a lot of fun doing and there are so many different ways available to explore. Started out innocently with me driving and her sitting in the passenger seat completely naked. We got a kick out of how these young guys would get so excited! Her and I would just smile at them as more and more guys would show up at the next window and how long it often took to get our food! Lol! They were always really nice guys and always made compliments to her and to me too, thanking us for the great view! Each time we did this, we took it up a notch. Sometimes I came up with an idea, and sometimes I would make sure to ask her if she had an idea. It was sooo much more of a turn on to me, anytime she was the one with the idea. That was confirmation that she enjoyed it too. I don’t remember the exact order in which things escalated, but I think the next idea was for me to be driving, only this time she was again completely naked and was sitting sideways in the passenger seat with her back against the door, so she was facing straight in my direction, and more to the point, straight in the direction of the employee windows!! Her legs and knees widely opened allowing a perfectly clear and unobstructed view of her beautiful pussy and tits to any of the lucky ones on that shift. Much like the first time, I watched as the many different faces appeared for a look before someone else took his spot! I could hear them talking to each other and saying things about what a nice pussy it was, along with the other usual things guys say. Lol. I remember being surprised by how many girls working there came to get a look too. After those two pretty basic steps were taken, it was like we were challenging ourselves to top anything we had already done, even though we went to several different places. I remember a time when I jumped into the backseat, which had dark tinted windows, and she drove through what would appear to be, alone. The plan was for her to appear to be really drunk and for her to be extra flirty and to tease the guys and see how they would react. Of course by this time we had already had many conversations about the possibility of her fucking one of these guys in the backseat, if the perfect situation ever presented itself. One time she was masterbating in the passenger seat, another time she was using a bottle. Many times while she was giving me a blowjob. One of the best was when I was sitting in the drivers seat and she was sitting in my lap and riding me as we went all the way through!! I honestly didn’t think I was going to make it! If I remember correctly, we actually did that both ways, she was sitting and facing me, and I remember when I leaned the seat back, all the way down so I was not in sight, and she was riding me facing forward and steering the car. I’ll have to try and think if there was other things to add. It’s important to mention that she was always completely naked every time we did this. Other things involved visiting Adult Bookstores and more I’ll save for another time.

Does drinking, getting drunk or stoned have a particular effect on your wife or girlfriend, she would less likely have when sober? Looking forward to your stories!
it makes me do all stuff like this..and fuck different other guys..a lot!! Always has.. though its just an excuse.. i want to and often do same..stone sober:):) crissy

Attachments

• christine heaven.gif
    christine heaven.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 49
hi btweets ... Enjoyed hearing your story. I was curious if you guys have taken things to a new and higher level if so please let me know I'm not all that far from you

Thanks
Tom202054