What has she done, or still does, but only when she was/is drunk or stoned.

Some good wine will spread them legs.

Wine definitely causes my wife to lose her inhibitions. She will have two or maybe three glasses of wine, and she is ready to have as much fun as she can handle.

If she adds other types of alcohol, she gets wild and cannot get enough sex since she will get numb and can't climax, but she keeps going and trying. She loves cum and will beg for guys to fill her with their loads when she is drinking. I love how verbal she gets when she is drinking whiskey or bourbon.

The last party we attended at some friends was on their back deck, and my wife wore a midriff top with no bra and a short skirt with a pink thong. She said she did not want to get drunk, and we bought along a bottle of wine to share, and she said that was all she was drinking. Once the wine was empty, somebody offered her a shot of Fireball, and she drank several and was having a good time. A few people saw how loose she was getting as she drank, and somebody fixed her a strong whiskey drink that she drank quickly. I heard her say to a group, "just give the blonde girl drinks and watch the show!"

She was horny and soon was begging to be fucked, and of course, nobody walked away. She was on the deck, doggy style, with her shirt, pushed up and her skirt and panties pulled down as a line of hard dicks took their turns as she wanted it harder and deeper. She never did cum, so she kept wanting more. Finally, her body was exhausted, and she just was lying on the deck with hiccups. Despite having taken multiple cocks and loads of cum, she would continue to ask to be fucked.

It was roughly 2:30 AM when I tried to get her up to take her home. I could not get her dressed, so I just stripped her clothes off her, and two other guys helped me get her into the car.

DrunkWife.png

She was a cum covered and filled mess, but she slept most of the drive back to the house. She would occasionally stir and ask me why I was not fucking her, but then she was back out. Once home, I got her into the house, having to carry her, and she wanted me to put her down. I lay her on the living room floor inside the door, and she told me just to leave her. I got some washcloths and did the best I could to clean her up. After an hour of trying to get her up, I left her on the floor.

Drunk.png

The next day she was still on the floor, and she finally got up and came out to the back porch where I was sitting around 1 PM. She felt rough and asked me, "Did we have sex last night?" I told her we did not have sex, but she did.

She stood for a minute and then asked, "I hate to ask this, but whose cum is this?" My wife's hair was matted with dried cum, and she had dried crusty cum all over her face. I told her it was from multiple contributors at the party last night. She told me her pussy and her ass were both sore. She asked me what they put inside her, and I told her it was lots of dick and fingers. She said she felt like she had just had a baby; she was so sore. She asked who she had sex with. I could only tell her it was anyone who would fuck her.

She then asked me, "Did you drop me last night?" I told her no. She had bruised knees and a few splinters from the wood deck. She asked me how she got home and where her clothes were. I helped her into the bath, and her holes were battered.

I showed her the pictures later that day, along with a video of her taking two cocks and craving more. It was two weeks before she had anything else to drink. I have watched her alcohol since that party.

Wine definitely causes my wife to lose her inhibitions. She will have two or maybe three glasses of wine, and she is ready to have as much fun as she can handle.

If she adds other types of alcohol, she gets wild and cannot get enough sex since she will get numb and can't climax, but she keeps going and trying. She loves cum and will beg for guys to fill her with their loads when she is drinking. I love how verbal she gets when she is drinking whiskey or bourbon.

The last party we attended at some friends was on their back deck, and my wife wore a midriff top with no bra and a short skirt with a pink thong. She said she did not want to get drunk, and we bought along a bottle of wine to share, and she said that was all she was drinking. Once the wine was empty, somebody offered her a shot of Fireball, and she drank several and was having a good time. A few people saw how loose she was getting as she drank, and somebody fixed her a strong whiskey drink that she drank quickly. I heard her say to a group, "just give the blonde girl drinks and watch the show!"

She was horny and soon was begging to be fucked, and of course, nobody walked away. She was on the deck, doggy style, with her shirt, pushed up and her skirt and panties pulled down as a line of hard dicks took their turns as she wanted it harder and deeper. She never did cum, so she kept wanting more. Finally, her body was exhausted, and she just was lying on the deck with hiccups. Despite having taken multiple cocks and loads of cum, she would continue to ask to be fucked.

It was roughly 2:30 AM when I tried to get her up to take her home. I could not get her dressed, so I just stripped her clothes off her, and two other guys helped me get her into the car.

She was a cum covered and filled mess, but she slept most of the drive back to the house. She would occasionally stir and ask me why I was not fucking her, but then she was back out. Once home, I got her into the house, having to carry her, and she wanted me to put her down. I lay her on the living room floor inside the door, and she told me just to leave her. I got some washcloths and did the best I could to clean her up. After an hour of trying to get her up, I left her on the floor.

The next day she was still on the floor, and she finally got up and came out to the back porch where I was sitting around 1 PM. She felt rough and asked me, "Did we have sex last night?" I told her we did not have sex, but she did.

She stood for a minute and then asked, "I hate to ask this, but whose cum is this?" My wife's hair was matted with dried cum, and she had dried crusty cum all over her face. I told her it was from multiple contributors at the party last night. She told me her pussy and her ass were both sore. She asked me what they put inside her, and I told her it was lots of dick and fingers. She said she felt like she had just had a baby; she was so sore. She asked who she had sex with. I could only tell her it was anyone who would fuck her.

She then asked me, "Did you drop me last night?" I told her no. She had bruised knees and a few splinters from the wood deck. She asked me how she got home and where her clothes were. I helped her into the bath, and her holes were battered.

I showed her the pictures later that day, along with a video of her taking two cocks and craving more. It was two weeks before she had anything else to drink. I have watched her alcohol since that party.
Sounds and looks like it was an awesome night, wish I could have been there too!! I love it when women get so wasted that they lose all their inhibitions and just completely let themselves go through with whatever it is that comes to mind!! Thanks for sharing and feel free to share the video too!!

The next day i woke up and she was in tbe bathroom taking a bath. Badly hungover. She said she couldnt remember the wedding and was trying not to get sick. I noticed the washer was going and no sign of her panties or bra.
I still wonder what went on that night.
why not ask her GF?

Reactions: JRodgers
What kind of things has she done, or she still does, but only when she’s been drinking, drunk or stoned, and would be less likely do it if sober?? My ex fiancé Robin was completely unpredictable anytime she had been drinking, and especially if she was drunk, had smoked some weed, took some cocaine or was on Ecstasy! She was very spontaneous on her own, but was especially easy and open to basically any kind of suggestion!! After a night out on the town and while driving home, she was always thinking of different ways to put on a show or to expose herself and to push the boundaries further from what she’s already done before, and from what she knows she would never do under sober circumstances. The two most common things she did almost every time was, because we usually had to drive on the tollway for a little ways, she loved for me to turn on the interior lights, drive along side of a trucker and maintain the same speed. She would turn her body sideways in the seat facing the driver and having already taken off her clothes, she would spread her legs apart and play with herself. Sometimes she’d roll the window down and stick her ass outside towards him. Sometimes she would fuck her pussy using a bottle or anything else she could, including the gearshift! She would also make it obvious that she was giving me a blowjob. The second most common and in my opinion, the most fun one was, she would take all her clothes off prior and we would always go to an open all-night fast food drive through restaurant, like White Castle or Taco Bell, knowing that most of the employees were young guys. This was something we had a lot of fun doing and there are so many different ways available to explore. Started out innocently with me driving and her sitting in the passenger seat completely naked. We got a kick out of how these young guys would get so excited! Her and I would just smile at them as more and more guys would show up at the next window and how long it often took to get our food! Lol! They were always really nice guys and always made compliments to her and to me too, thanking us for the great view! Each time we did this, we took it up a notch. Sometimes I came up with an idea, and sometimes I would make sure to ask her if she had an idea. It was sooo much more of a turn on to me, anytime she was the one with the idea. That was confirmation that she enjoyed it too. I don’t remember the exact order in which things escalated, but I think the next idea was for me to be driving, only this time she was again completely naked and was sitting sideways in the passenger seat with her back against the door, so she was facing straight in my direction, and more to the point, straight in the direction of the employee windows!! Her legs and knees widely opened allowing a perfectly clear and unobstructed view of her beautiful pussy and tits to any of the lucky ones on that shift. Much like the first time, I watched as the many different faces appeared for a look before someone else took his spot! I could hear them talking to each other and saying things about what a nice pussy it was, along with the other usual things guys say. Lol. I remember being surprised by how many girls working there came to get a look too. After those two pretty basic steps were taken, it was like we were challenging ourselves to top anything we had already done, even though we went to several different places. I remember a time when I jumped into the backseat, which had dark tinted windows, and she drove through what would appear to be, alone. The plan was for her to appear to be really drunk and for her to be extra flirty and to tease the guys and see how they would react. Of course by this time we had already had many conversations about the possibility of her fucking one of these guys in the backseat, if the perfect situation ever presented itself. One time she was masterbating in the passenger seat, another time she was using a bottle. Many times while she was giving me a blowjob. One of the best was when I was sitting in the drivers seat and she was sitting in my lap and riding me as we went all the way through!! I honestly didn’t think I was going to make it! If I remember correctly, we actually did that both ways, she was sitting and facing me, and I remember when I leaned the seat back, all the way down so I was not in sight, and she was riding me facing forward and steering the car. I’ll have to try and think if there was other things to add. It’s important to mention that she was always completely naked every time we did this. Other things involved visiting Adult Bookstores and more I’ll save for another time.

Does drinking, getting drunk or stoned have a particular effect on your wife or girlfriend, she would less likely have when sober? Looking forward to your stories!
My wife loves to smoke weed before having sex with her man. She says it greatly enhances her sexual experience. I admitted that weed made me feel super horny. So she likes to make me smoke and then deny me any pussy and keeps me in chastity. It serves our s/m needs. Then I'm forced to watch her lover fuck her brains out while I get nothing. Being high also magnifies my embarrasment and humiliation when she parades me in front of her gfs and increases the excitement for both of us when she canes me or when her bull whips me with his belt.

• Wow
Reactions: btweets
occassionally my wife will tell me sexy stories from when she was single. She is the angelic, innocent looking type. She gets horny when she drinks, not just lowered inhibitions, but hornier. She told me once she woke up in a guy's bed and had no idea how she go there. She said he was a nice guy glad he wasnt a 'scuzzy guy'. Then they went at it again.

I've definitely got hard thinking of that tale and fantasized about him sharing her with a roommate.

occassionally my wife will tell me sexy stories from when she was single. She is the angelic, innocent looking type. She gets horny when she drinks, not just lowered inhibitions, but hornier. She told me once she woke up in a guy's bed and had no idea how she go there. She said he was a nice guy glad he wasnt a 'scuzzy guy'. Then they went at it again.

I've definitely got hard thinking of that tale and fantasized about him sharing her with a roommate.
I'm glad he was a nice guy and not scuzzy too. Blackout drinking is dangerous,especially for a woman. I hope she doesn't go out alone on hot dates without you if she is prone to black outs.

I'm glad he was a nice guy and not scuzzy too. Blackout drinking is dangerous,especially for a woman. I hope she doesn't go out alone on hot dates without you if she is prone to black outs.
This occurred before we met. I wouldnt say she was prone to it, just something that happened. Yes it could be a bad occurrence. but this one worked out for a wild story for me.

after sex, when u pull the cock out of her
I'm not allowed as her cuckold to even put my cock in her,only my tongue for the purpose of cleaning her lovers creampie out of her. We both smoke weed to intensify the experience but there is nothing she won't do with a clear mind that would do drunk or stoned. Sometimes when she is high or tipsey she is more creative and sometimes she will spank or cane me harder than usual.

My ex of decades ago like to drink. A lot. What ended our relationship.
One time we attended a hotel swinger party. During the evening, she drank, and had fun. I counted her being fucked by 7 different men. Later, we separated for some fun, and she disappeared for about 1.5 hours. I have no idea what she did during this time, lol.
At one point in our relationship, I was working weekends a lot. She would go to the town where her family lived. One couple we were friends with, told me, way after, that she would visit them and drink, get drunk, then she and her husband would have their way with her. The female told me "well, you know she gets drunk, she'll do anything"

Reactions: NWFLfun and btweets
My ex of decades ago like to drink. A lot. What ended our relationship.
One time we attended a hotel swinger party. During the evening, she drank, and had fun. I counted her being fucked by 7 different men. Later, we separated for some fun, and she disappeared for about 1.5 hours. I have no idea what she did during this time, lol.
At one point in our relationship, I was working weekends a lot. She would go to the town where her family lived. One couple we were friends with, told me, way after, that she would visit them and drink, get drunk, then she and her husband would have their way with her. The female told me "well, you know she gets drunk, she'll do anything"
Typical slut, I was engaged to one myself. Didn't appreciate it as much then as I do now.

Reactions: btweets and hotratz