What has she done, or still does, but only when she was/is drunk or stoned.

Typical slut, I was engaged to one myself. Didn't appreciate it as much then as I do now.
If I could go back in time to those days with the mindset I have now I would get down on my knees in front of her and beg her to let me lick her clean. Then I would encourage her to go out and fuck some more and bring her pussy load back to me for more cleaning.

KK's had a mixed history with drugs and alcohol throughout her life. For her, being drunk or stoned almost always leads to kinky, uninhibited sex. When drinking, KK's often indulged her ******** play kink with men. I've witnessed this behavior on a number of occasions. The first time I saw it was toward the end of a remodel job on one of our bathrooms. I came home early, unexpected, to find KK in the shower with the designer. He was on the shower stall floor, his cock hard, with KK standing over him, pissing on his twitching cock. They'd been drinking tequila, celebratory to commemorate the completion of the job, and one thing led to another...

Another ********-play event took place during a time when KK was trying to cut back on sex with strange men. She went several weeks, denying her lust, before caving in by hosting a tequila and pot fueled mutual masturbation encounter with me and two other men. Buzzed, KK ushered the three of us into the bathroom with her, to watch her ********. My drunk, stoned wife enjoyed the three of us stroking our cocks while she pissed for us.

KK enjoys occasional 'girls nights' with her friend Becky. They've often enjoyed a few too many, and ended up at Becky's, in a booze-fueled ******** and kink fest. Unfortunately, while KK's described these sessions to me, I've never had the opportunity to watch.

KK's had a mixed history with drugs and alcohol throughout her life. For her, being drunk or stoned almost always leads to kinky, uninhibited sex. When drinking, KK's often indulged her ******** play kink with men. I've witnessed this behavior on a number of occasions. The first time I saw it was toward the end of a remodel job on one of our bathrooms. I came home early, unexpected, to find KK in the shower with the designer. He was on the shower stall floor, his cock hard, with KK standing over him, pissing on his twitching cock. They'd been drinking tequila, celebratory to commemorate the completion of the job, and one thing led to another...

Another ********-play event took place during a time when KK was trying to cut back on sex with strange men. She went several weeks, denying her lust, before caving in by hosting a tequila and pot fueled mutual masturbation encounter with me and two other men. Buzzed, KK ushered the three of us into the bathroom with her, to watch her ********. My drunk, stoned wife enjoyed the three of us stroking our cocks while she pissed for us.

KK enjoys occasional 'girls nights' with her friend Becky. They've often enjoyed a few too many, and ended up at Becky's, in a booze-fueled ******** and kink fest. Unfortunately, while KK's described these sessions to me, I've never had the opportunity to watch.
Why not.

Oh yeah, tequila has always been a main ingredient in a lot of exciting, unpredictable and unpredictable behavior!!

Well, let's see pretty much everything...jerked, sucked two guys at a party, sucked her soccer coach and another bbc classmate when she was 16, fingered and eaten pussy, fucked wife and husband(all before my time sadly). Since we've been together, has jerked and sucked at least 4 or 5 random guys at the bar or club with and without me around and fucked 3 guys including friend I lived with. This is before we were married mind you.

Since being married back in 2014, she's gotten finger banged outside a bar, gave head a couple times, once to another mutual friends husband.(real shit show that time) and then was a quiet spell well as far as I know until about two years ago when me and her gf actually found out she was fucking her husband for nearly 6 months behind our backs. Moved out but naturally affair went haywire and she was fucking two other guys on the side there. Have I bored or intrigued you yet? Haha We've been in an open relationship basically since such time. Recently learned she diked out with girl she fucked years ago too.

• Love
Reactions: black75 and btweets
Well, let's see pretty much everything...jerked, sucked two guys at a party, sucked her soccer coach and another bbc classmate when she was 16, fingered and eaten pussy, fucked wife and husband(all before my time sadly). Since we've been together, has jerked and sucked at least 4 or 5 random guys at the bar or club with and without me around and fucked 3 guys including friend I lived with. This is before we were married mind you.

Since being married back in 2014, she's gotten finger banged outside a bar, gave head a couple times, once to another mutual friends husband.(real shit show that time) and then was a quiet spell well as far as I know until about two years ago when me and her gf actually found out she was fucking her husband for nearly 6 months behind our backs. Moved out but naturally affair went haywire and she was fucking two other guys on the side there. Have I bored or intrigued you yet? Haha We've been in an open relationship basically since such time. Recently learned she diked out with girl she fucked years ago too.
She's a very highly sexed girl I would say.

If I could go back in time to those days with the mindset I have now I would get down on my knees in front of her and beg her to let me lick her clean. Then I would encourage her to go out and fuck some more and bring her pussy load back to me for more cleaning.
In my case, that was done. Still, a drunk is no fun.

did you 3 guys cum on kk while she was sitting on the toilet?

Is she into pissing her pants?

Latest update...while still not a hotwife in any sense, didn't disappoint other night while getting our drink on with a buddy of mine. As she progressively got more wasted, so did her flirting and then twerking in front of him. I stood on other side of our kitchen island edging my cock as she looked back at him...I acted non chalant and gave the guy nod as he ran his hands around her fat little ass...me imagining how wet her pussy was grinding in front of me.

It's been ages since we were in similar situation yet now even more heightened since we've been an open couple for past couple years due to her habitual cheating. Wasn't long before her bra was letting her cute perky tits heap over it, and he reached around to grab two handfuls. While I knew she was simply trashed and didn't really know what she was doing still drove me wild. I gradually made my way across and pulled her hair back and started squeezing one of her tits while he was busy pinching her other rock hard nipple.

Her moans and requests to get fucked had both of our cocks bulging. I leaned down to kiss her as I pushed her tights down to bare her milky white juicy ass. We both spread her cheeks and could hear her pussy lips sticking together. She leaned back for him to dart his tongue in her mouth while I ran my finger down into her creamy panties. Soon we were both finger fucking her and I was in heaven to finally be taking advantage of her in this way. Before long she had our fat dicks freed and was panting over them he barely lasted a
minute before shooting a hot stream across her tits I shove mine straight into her mouth and flooded it with my load. soon after. Was quite a send off for him as
he was slated for a flight to fla next morning. She was spent and passed out on the floor. Next morning she had little recollection on the night but I related some of it and she just said oh well what can I say?

Last edited:
i bet she looked beautiful!
Omg fuck did she ever...never imagined I'd see the day when another guys cum was all over her. The sight of his throbbing cock still in her cum covered hand as I lost all control pumping jets of sperm into her mouth was priceless! Even better was my buddy telling me how he couldn't stop thinking about her and what we did together. Said he has ore cum running whole flight down and ended up jacking off in bathroom again.

Wife is still speechless about what she did...for at least two years Id been throwing it out there to do me with another guy and she always was quick to shoot it down. Surprised even herself with how much a slut she is. Haha

Oh yes. Both my ex and current wife loosen up on alcohol. Weed not so much. Never met a woman, who didn't get freaky with enough alcohol. Gonna get my wife drunk tonight. She sometimes passes out, and I take advantage of her. But, I ALWAYS ask permission before and after drinking. She loves it! Especially when she wakes up with a load or 3 in her.
Hi. With permission my wife loves sex while out of it. Letting her true fantasies and drives come though while her inhibitions are lost. I love her to tell me about her awesome sex life with her ex while she’s in this state.