What has she done, or still does, but only when she was/is drunk or stoned.

btweets and everyone else I'm buying the drinks if your inviting me to the bar where you and the wife drink so I can meet you both and get to know her.

Does drinking, getting drunk or stoned have a particular effect on your wife or girlfriend, she would less likely have when sober? Looking forward to your stories!

My wife tends to be more submissive and easily open to suggestions after she's been drinking. I especially enjoy her doing some tequila shots as it gets her to that state more quickly.

Her being stoned gets her much more relaxed and she tends to enjoy herself more as it lessens any inhibitions she's having.

Her first bi experience took place while she was under the influence as well as her first MMMF adventure with me and a couple of my friends.

My girlfriend, who is not very adventurous and absolutely faithful otherwise, gets flirty, adventurous, a little submissive and even cheated when she was drunk. A few years ago at her workplace Christmas-party, she hooked up with one of her coworkers, an obnoxious bully who I had warned her about before.
When she came home waaaay past the time she normally does, I confronted her and she, still intoxicated admitted how he seduced her and how she had sucked him off, swallowed his load and let him fuck her for round two.
She hardly ever even talks about sex in such a graphic way but she did back then and whenever she's really drunk.

soo, as someone pointed out to me years ago, the REAL you comes out when your inhibitions are dropped..so..like me..shes a SLUT:)

We found this out years ago. One of my friends was visiting, and we decided to have a few drinks around the pool. He got to witness my normally very shy and conservative-acting wife transform into a complete cock craving slut after two Margaritas. He fucked her for the first time and she loved his hard cock. The next two times he was over, she was not drinking and reserved acting. He returned again and brought along a bottle of wine to give her. She opened it and told him, I love wine. After two glasses, she sat beside him and said, "I think you need to fuck me with that big, beautiful dick of yours again."

In the last sixteen years, he has not visited without bringing her alcohol.

Wine definitely causes my wife to lose her inhibitions. She will have two or maybe three glasses of wine, and she is ready to have as much fun as she can handle.

If she adds other types of alcohol, she gets wild and cannot get enough sex since she will get numb and can't climax, but she keeps going and trying. She loves cum and will beg for guys to fill her with their loads when she is drinking. I love how verbal she gets when she is drinking whiskey or bourbon.

The last party we attended at some friends was on their back deck, and my wife wore a midriff top with no bra and a short skirt with a pink thong. She said she did not want to get drunk, and we bought along a bottle of wine to share, and she said that was all she was drinking. Once the wine was empty, somebody offered her a shot of Fireball, and she drank several and was having a good time. A few people saw how loose she was getting as she drank, and somebody fixed her a strong whiskey drink that she drank quickly. I heard her say to a group, "just give the blonde girl drinks and watch the show!"

She was horny and soon was begging to be fucked, and of course, nobody walked away. She was on the deck, doggy style, with her shirt, pushed up and her skirt and panties pulled down as a line of hard dicks took their turns as she wanted it harder and deeper. She never did cum, so she kept wanting more. Finally, her body was exhausted, and she just was lying on the deck with hiccups. Despite having taken multiple cocks and loads of cum, she would continue to ask to be fucked.

It was roughly 2:30 AM when I tried to get her up to take her home. I could not get her dressed, so I just stripped her clothes off her, and two other guys helped me get her into the car.

She was a cum covered and filled mess, but she slept most of the drive back to the house. She would occasionally stir and ask me why I was not fucking her, but then she was back out. Once home, I got her into the house, having to carry her, and she wanted me to put her down. I lay her on the living room floor inside the door, and she told me just to leave her. I got some washcloths and did the best I could to clean her up. After an hour of trying to get her up, I left her on the floor.

The next day she was still on the floor, and she finally got up and came out to the back porch where I was sitting around 1 PM. She felt rough and asked me, "Did we have sex last night?" I told her we did not have sex, but she did.

She stood for a minute and then asked, "I hate to ask this, but whose cum is this?" My wife's hair was matted with dried cum, and she had dried crusty cum all over her face. I told her it was from multiple contributors at the party last night. She told me her pussy and her ass were both sore. She asked me what they put inside her, and I told her it was lots of dick and fingers. She said she felt like she had just had a baby; she was so sore. She asked who she had sex with. I could only tell her it was anyone who would fuck her.

She then asked me, "Did you drop me last night?" I told her no. She had bruised knees and a few splinters from the wood deck. She asked me how she got home and where her clothes were. I helped her into the bath, and her holes were battered.

I showed her the pictures later that day, along with a video of her taking two cocks and craving more. It was two weeks before she had anything else to drink. I have watched her alcohol since that party.
"just give the blond girl drinks and watch the show"...has been my party m.o. for years:)

"just give the blond girl drinks and watch the show"...has been my party m.o. for years:)

That is what all of our friends have learned. She sometimes asks me, "Why do all our friends always bring me wine?" Her glass never goes empty when we have people over. Of course, the wine or drinks only bring out the read side of her. She just loses her inhibitions and goes for what she wants.

BBC-and-Wine.png

I had a girlfriend ( Janette) who often hit on women when she got to a certain level of intoxication. She never managed to get a hook up as far as I know and it wasnt that she was unattractive because she was a cute little sex bomb. She just had a lousy gaydar when it came to women. She told me that she embarrassed herself when she had shared a bed with a female work colleague after an office party. Her bedmate was not there for any sex and wasnt into women. It was just for sleep and she didnt expect to be woken up by Janette playing with her breasts.
Janette wasnt officially bi but more bi-curious and the incident with her workmate was the first time she had ever got past a flirtation stage. Her workmate let it pass and spoke no more about it after the shock wore off.
Before we split up she called me late one night and was inviting me over for a MFF threesome which I would gladly have attended except I was ill. She thought she could finally get to play with a female in this scenario but the other girl was only interested in a make participant and when I wasnt going to fill that spot Janette had to miss out again.
The thing is she was always totally embarrassed by her drunken exploits when she sobered up.

I had a girlfriend ( Janette) who often hit on women when she got to a certain level of intoxication. She never managed to get a hook up as far as I know and it wasnt that she was unattractive because she was a cute little sex bomb. She just had a lousy gaydar when it came to women. She told me that she embarrassed herself when she had shared a bed with a female work colleague after an office party. Her bedmate was not there for any sex and wasnt into women. It was just for sleep and she didnt expect to be woken up by Janette playing with her breasts.
Janette wasnt officially bi but more bi-curious and the incident with her workmate was the first time she had ever got past a flirtation stage. Her workmate let it pass and spoke no more about it after the shock wore off.
Before we split up she called me late one night and was inviting me over for a MFF threesome which I would gladly have attended except I was ill. She thought she could finally get to play with a female in this scenario but the other girl was only interested in a make participant and when I wasnt going to fill that spot Janette had to miss out again.
The thing is she was always totally embarrassed by her drunken exploits when she sobered up.
Did you ever wonder what would have happened if you did attend,what with your tiny cock and all? She was maybe hoping for a good fuck.

Well at least she tried. Wonder if she ever got her wish.

Did you ever wonder what would have happened if you did attend,what with your tiny cock and all? She was maybe hoping for a good fuck.
Get this for irony. Some months after that non starter I crossed paths with the girl (dont recall her name exactly but I think it was something like Belinda) We had met before so we recognised each other. It was near closing time at a bar we both happened to be frequenting. She asked me if I knew any after hours places. I did so we both went together. we had a few drinks and she asked me if we could go back to my place. The fact is I was temporarily staying at a friends place because my flat had just been redecorated and the smell of the paint was rather noxious. I told her that his place was a very small bedsit. He slept on a sofa bed and I slept on a couch in the same room. She didnt care and we went there. He was sound asleep and snoring. Belinda and I were just getting derobed when a light came on he was bleary eyed and naked as he sat on the end of his bed. He saw us and came out of his haze pulling a blanket over himself. I had only a t shirt on and she was in a tshirt and panties. She had obviously seen his cock and I suppose she had seen mine. To cut a longer story short guess who ended up fucking her while I was not only in earshot but only about 6 feet away? The lights were out again so I couldnt see but I definitely heard him fucking her. I guess now I think about it I was kind of cucked although I never completely hooked up with her so she was a free agent. As for thinking about the missed threesome it plagued me for sometime that I so unfortunately missed out. The irony of this near miss with the same girl was a mind fuck but I think it may not have gone well for me as the third party with J and B except for tge possibility I could voy J getting what she wanted.

asfor