What have you found on the wife's phone?

Wife #2 I found old phones with messages that indicated she had slept with 3 different men in July of 2013. Her current boyfriend at the time, her male cousin, and a young man in her apartment complex 26 years her Junior. Found she sent a naked pic to her cousin (before they even started sleeping together) because he told her he fantasized about her. Didn’t take long for it to become physical.
Found in 2015 she had overlapping lovers again. She went home with a guy before getting his phone number (they were FB friends for two weeks prior). She was still seeing the BF from 2013.

Wife #2 I found old phones with messages that indicated she had slept with 3 different men in July of 2013. Her current boyfriend at the time, her male cousin, and a young man in her apartment complex 26 years her Junior. Found she sent a naked pic to her cousin (before they even started sleeping together) because he told her he fantasized about her. Didn’t take long for it to become physical.
Found in 2015 she had overlapping lovers again. She went home with a guy before getting his phone number (they were FB friends for two weeks prior). She was still seeing the BF from 2013.
Also found FB messenger where that BF flirted with her and wanted to get together (this was 2 years into our marriage). Doesn’t appear they did anything tho.

When we moved in together (maybe 5-6 months after dating) she was at work and I was snooping around a lot of her unpacked boxes and found an old cell phone that was dead. Charged it up just enough to turn on and hooked it up to our wifi as it no longer had service. Was able pull up old text messages and found pics in her “deleted pics” folder. It was overwhelming as she had told me she hasn’t had a lot of boyfriends. Maybe so but the shit she was doing was enough for me to realize she was a legitimate nympho and cock whore despite the goody-good image she was putting up. She obviously had some “hook-up” guys with plenty of hose to put out that fire! And truthfully, I felt sick when I first discovered it. The amount of emotions was off the charts and I was both pissed and intrigued. I wanted to discover more and if this was what I found, imagine all the shit I didn’t find that she’s done!! This is just a couple of things that I discovered; one being a married guy from our hometown that I’ve known since High school. His wife is beautiful and super sweet and I know this would devastate her. Again, it was about a month before us so I’m leaving it alone. The time stamps are all within the same night so that verified that they were together.
I'd love to find some stuff like that out about my wife, I was her first but I'd love to find some stuff she has done since we got together.

Reactions: Dumptruckwife
When we moved in together (maybe 5-6 months after dating) she was at work and I was snooping around a lot of her unpacked boxes and found an old cell phone that was dead. Charged it up just enough to turn on and hooked it up to our wifi as it no longer had service. Was able pull up old text messages and found pics in her “deleted pics” folder. It was overwhelming as she had told me she hasn’t had a lot of boyfriends. Maybe so but the shit she was doing was enough for me to realize she was a legitimate nympho and cock whore despite the goody-good image she was putting up. She obviously had some “hook-up” guys with plenty of hose to put out that fire! And truthfully, I felt sick when I first discovered it. The amount of emotions was off the charts and I was both pissed and intrigued. I wanted to discover more and if this was what I found, imagine all the shit I didn’t find that she’s done!! This is just a couple of things that I discovered; one being a married guy from our hometown that I’ve known since High school. His wife is beautiful and super sweet and I know this would devastate her. Again, it was about a month before us so I’m leaving it alone. The time stamps are all within the same night so that verified that they were together.
That dude has a massive cock, kudos to him! I think most women would run away screaming from that, but apparently your wife could take it.

She mostly chats and share pics to guys with my consent and knowing about.

Mostly...but sometimes she advances by her own, or they took pictures in encounters that I would know about jut later. It turns me on since I wonder why in those cases she let it slide by my radar.

For example, this one.

Had no idea how she met the guy and what she really did with him. Almost a year or so. Did not confronted until now since I hope to sneak some more lol

View attachment 1738745
Nice... little slut enjoying getting groped... fucking slut....aka perfect...

Reactions: Catholic_Wife
A few years ago, me, and a buddy of mine at work, started talking about wives and cheating He was a younger guy good looking kid and he said that he could get any married woman to fuck him. I said something about I bet you couldn’t my wife we’ve been married 17 years and three kids. She worships the ground out walk on just joking around. my buddy asked me your wife never met him right I said no . He said I bet if you introduce us I bet I can fuck her within six months. I said there is no way, he bought me 1000 of his dollars to 100 of mine that if he and my wife mad that he could fuck her with six months. I said you’re on .. so we decided that we would go to a bar and that he would be there and then I could introduce him that way so that’s what we did. Show me and the wife went up to the bar and Mike acted like he was just there so I introduced Mike to my wife, Karen. He had a few drinks with us, and he left. The next Monday at work I came up to me and said I want you to watch this. I’m going to text her while and watch what happens. He said so he got out his phone and he text Craig gave me your number I just wanna say what a pleasure it was to meet you You even lovelier and prettier then Craig had described you. Then said, I hope we see each other soon since I had such a great time. my wife texted back thank you and it was lovely to meet you and then she said if I had known all of Craig’s coworkers were handsome as you, maybe I would go down there more often. Looked at me and winked and said this is like shooting fish in a barrel .. if you wanna hear more, please let me know????

Attachments

• IMG_5571.jpeg
    IMG_5571.jpeg
    14.8 KB · Views: 136
A few years ago, me, and a buddy of mine at work, started talking about wives and cheating He was a younger guy good looking kid and he said that he could get any married woman to fuck him. I said something about I bet you couldn’t my wife we’ve been married 17 years and three kids. She worships the ground out walk on just joking around. my buddy asked me your wife never met him right I said no . He said I bet if you introduce us I bet I can fuck her within six months. I said there is no way, he bought me 1000 of his dollars to 100 of mine that if he and my wife mad that he could fuck her with six months. I said you’re on .. so we decided that we would go to a bar and that he would be there and then I could introduce him that way so that’s what we did. Show me and the wife went up to the bar and Mike acted like he was just there so I introduced Mike to my wife, Karen. He had a few drinks with us, and he left. The next Monday at work I came up to me and said I want you to watch this. I’m going to text her while and watch what happens. He said so he got out his phone and he text Craig gave me your number I just wanna say what a pleasure it was to meet you You even lovelier and prettier then Craig had described you. Then said, I hope we see each other soon since I had such a great time. my wife texted back thank you and it was lovely to meet you and then she said if I had known all of Craig’s coworkers were handsome as you, maybe I would go down there more often. Looked at me and winked and said this is like shooting fish in a barrel .. if you wanna hear more, please let me know????
I do