What have you found on the wife's phone?

When we moved in together (maybe 5-6 months after dating) she was at work and I was snooping around a lot of her unpacked boxes and found an old cell phone that was dead. Charged it up just enough to turn on and hooked it up to our wifi as it no longer had service. Was able pull up old text messages and found pics in her “deleted pics” folder. It was overwhelming as she had told me she hasn’t had a lot of boyfriends. Maybe so but the shit she was doing was enough for me to realize she was a legitimate nympho and cock whore despite the goody-good image she was putting up. She obviously had some “hook-up” guys with plenty of hose to put out that fire!
The guy is fucking HUGE!! You already know about her preference 😜 have you ever asked her about that?

When we moved in together (maybe 5-6 months after dating) she was at work and I was snooping around a lot of her unpacked boxes and found an old cell phone that was dead. Charged it up just enough to turn on and hooked it up to our wifi as it no longer had service. Was able pull up old text messages and found pics in her “deleted pics” folder. It was overwhelming as she had told me she hasn’t had a lot of boyfriends. Maybe so but the shit she was doing was enough for me to realize she was a legitimate nympho and cock whore despite the goody-good image she was putting up. She obviously had some “hook-up” guys with plenty of hose to put out that fire!
Damn pussy wrecker there!

She mostly chats and share pics to guys with my consent and knowing about.

Mostly...but sometimes she advances by her own, or they took pictures in encounters that I would know about jut later. It turns me on since I wonder why in those cases she let it slide by my radar.

For example, this one.

Had no idea how she met the guy and what she really did with him. Almost a year or so. Did not confronted until now since I hope to sneak some more lol

1700155859540.png