What is creampie cleanup really like from people who have really done it??? :)

I have eating creampie from my wife pussy for a few years now. I loved it from the first time and look forward to tasting it every time she fucks. The taste was never a problem for me. I’ve always loved tasting other men’s cum and mixed with pussy juice only enhanced the taste.

Agreed, it is mental but more then that. Watching my wife with another man inserted into her very wet pussy...stroking till he just cannot hold back any more is so hot to watch and with our new guy I am allowed to also insert him into her and enjoy touching and licking while he does it is one of the greatest things a cuck can do for both the bull and wife. When he finally does cum it is both the smell, taste and feeling that does it for me. We try to have 1 at a time that allows this...as an added bonus the new guy also strokes me while I reclaim her due to him also enjoying her and I fucking and the cream pie I deposit so it is currently the best it has ever been for us.

Reactions: Kev627
At first it felt strange and made me gag but the more I did the more I got a taste for it. It becomes more of a natural creamy organic taste and I really have a taste for the big white lumps which usually taste better than the fluid.

I think the more you do it the more "natural" it becomes for the cuck. Certainly in our case.

I definitely agree! My wife LOVES the way I eat her pussy after she has been fucked. She says that I got about it differently when she has just been fucked. I truly believe that there have been times when my wife has had sex with another guy just to get me to eat her pussy in that special way. I don't really care WHY she has sex with other guys, I'm just happy that she does.

Reactions: artman6060
It is WAY better after a good fucking and a good load. It’s wetter and have that freshly fucked aroma and taste.

Absolutely! There was a divorced guy who lived in our neighborhood who always flirted with Kate. One night when Kate was out she ran into that neighbor in a bar. She went home with him and they had sex. She came home and as I was eating her pussy she told ma all about fucking the guy. I noticed that there was a LOT of cum in Kate's pussy. It seemed like an endless amount of cum.

A week or so later Kate and I were lying in bed playing around. I was really in the mood for my wife's used pussy. I suggested that she give our neighbor a call and see if he would like some pussy. She told him that I was already in bed and that she wanted to have some fun. Kate slipped on a skirt and top and walked across the street and down a couple of houses to the neighbor's place.

I laid in bed and jerked off while I thought about the neighbor fucking my wife. By the time Kate walked back home, she had the guy's cum leaking down the inside of both thighs almost to her knees. I licked a trail of cum up both thighs before diving into her pussy, which was overflowing with cum. Our neighbor started getting to fuck my wife fairly often, whenever I wanted a pussy full of cum to eat. Kate was happy with the situation and our neighbor had no idea that him getting to fuck my wife so often was actually my idea.

I think that our neighbor came more than any other guy who has fucked my wife. I loved it.

Quite frankly it's AMAZING how much semen some men can produce. My two main lovers always want to get the first orgasm "out of the way".
The second one is always more intense and produces much more semen than the first.

I myself don’t shoot a big load. My one sexual regret. So I am so impressed by those men that shoot real big loads. My wife first and still main lover could fill a bucket so I love eating her after him.

Reactions: robandkate
Quite frankly it's AMAZING how much semen some men can produce. My two main lovers always want to get the first orgasm "out of the way".
The second one is always more intense and produces much more semen than the first.
The first time I ate a creampie was from a couple I found on Craigslist. My wife hadn't yet entered the lifestyle and I wanted to experience it so I found a couple that wanted to as well. It was an excellent experience.

Now she is fully a hotwife and I have done so on numerous occasions. I don't do it all the time as I want to keep it special and every time would make it routine and ordinary. The disclaimer here is that I am a cocksucker, so taking a load of cum isn't anything out of the ordinary for me, no she doesn't know, but I have a few times in her presence at her initiation. Yes, I do swallow. Eating creampie is as much for her pleasure as mine.

BUT there is one of her 'regulars' that I won't. Actually I love sloppy seconds and only went behind him once. He drops huge loads, I mean huge. maybe 4-6oz. Though the photo below isn't him or her it is representative of what he leaves. So much so that we need to use a hospital pad under them. AND not only does he cum a prodigious amount he does so 3-4 times in a row, of course each is less but still huge. As I said I do swallow full loads but think he'd 'drown' me, it's academic as he doesn't cross swords. It's great for her as she loves cum, in her and on her. Very symbiotic for the 3 of us.

Reactions: Theweeman and Mon84