What is creampie cleanup really like from people who have really done it??? :)

The reason they are great, you skip a lot of fucking around, if there a cock being stoked you know he rather have a mouth over it than his hand. Yes the option is always there to get together in the both. (6)
I agree a hundred percent

E
I love the mystery of not knowing who’s cock I’m sucking.
I like sucking a stranger , one time a young man stuck his cock through the glory hole , I began on him , stopped and invited him to join . No he wanted it anonymous, I told him fine but to please not back off as I want to swallow . His cock went off like none I’d ever sucked, you could feel a distinct pulsating pressure release about every 3 seconds for about almost a minute. Each time hitting the back of my throat , I’ve sucked hundreds and there are 3 or four I will never forget and they were just a fleeting blow n go to an absolute stranger.

Thats is so HOT, would love to watch
My wife wanted me to respond to this post from my perspective.
The first time she was shared her lover (and still current) lover came in her. Yes we took a chance there but after he pulled out she looked over at me and said, "honey clean up my pussy". I was mortified to say the least. I just stood there looking at this huge load of cum starting to drip out of her. Quick she said before it gets on the sheets. I was still in a state of shock and I just took the leap and started eating her out.
His cum kept dripping and I kept licking it up along with eating her pussy it was an experience I'll never forget. The smell, the taste the entire erotic moment. Her lover came over and stood at the side of the bed and fed her his cock.

It was so surreal, here I was eating another man's cum from my wife's pussy and looking up at her she had this huge cock in her mouth.
Truth be told I loved it, the musky taste of her and his salty cum mixed together made for a not unpleasant taste.
It's been over two years now and I can say I"ve literally eating hundreds of load from her whether that's from her pussy, tits or mouth, ass.
It's all good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife wanted me to respond to this post from my perspective.
The first time she was shared her lover (and still current) lover came in her. Yes we took a chance there but after he pulled out she looked over at me and said, "honey clean up my pussy". I was mortified to say the least. I just stood there looking at this huge load of cum starting to drip out of her. Quick she said before it gets on the sheets. I was still in a state of shock and I just took the leap and started eating her out.
His cum kept dripping and I kept licking it up along with eating her pussy it was an experience I'll never forget. The smell, the taste the entire erotic moment. Her lover came over and stood at the side of the bed and fed her his cock.

It was so surreal, here I was eating another man's cum from my wife's pussy and looking up at her she had this huge cock in her mouth.
Truth be told I loved it, the musky taste of her and his salty cum mixed together made for a not unpleasant taste.
It's been over two years now and I can say I"ve literally eating hundreds of load from her whether that's from her pussy, tits or mouth, ass.
It's all good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was nice to hear. I can identify with the aroma, the taste. Nothing better. And the way my wife moans as I’m eating her lover’s cum.

There is something intoxicating about the whole thing, the act, the taste, the flavor, them watching, what person could resist.

For the women out there, i would love hear from you if you have ever eatin a cream pie??

Last edited:
There is something intoxicating about the whole thing, the act, the taste, the flavor, them watching, what person could resist.

For the women out there, i would love hear from you if you have ever eatin a cream pie??

Funny thing but my ex wife used to suck my cock at times right after I pulled from her , so I know she has tasted herself but whenever our black friend would bring a girl with him , I think he wanted to return the favor to me, she would never go for another girl . I would entertain the girl while she fucked AZ the black guy . I never did fuck any of them , just drank together and visited while she and AZ went at it.

The taste is a bit salty, musty. Its texture is sometimes very thin, while other times it is dense. Its scent is simply the smell of cum. When my wife fucks at home in our bedroom and I get home and go in, there is definitely a smell of fucking! I can smell it already in the living room! I will be very excited and immediately undress and go down to her pussy. For me, this situation with scents and flavors is the best thing in the world! It is a particularly exciting feeling when I meet the owner of cum somewhere and I realize who had the cum I swallowed. There is a bull who thinks my wife is cheating on me. When my wife introduces us to each other, I see in the men's eyes, "I fuck this guy's wife, she suck my dick and swallow, she lick my ass, My semen in her pussy! And he knows nothing and he's happy!" He doesn't even remember that I really enjoy it! In conclusion, semen is delicious!

32714551.jpg32768475.jpg40922687.jpg42433469.jpg42433471.jpg

A few years ago my wife, Sue and I were having a threesome relationship with a colleague of hers, Alison. She was still seeing her boyfriend who didn't know about the threesome. She joined us one evening, and as usual the two girls started off kissing each other and both sucking me. I felt I was going to cum so got Alison on the floor, spread her legs, and started to lick her pussy. She was so wet, and tasted nice, if a bit unusual. I got so aroused I had to fuck her and climbed on top. Sue liked to watch us. She was so wet and her pussy felt different. I came pretty quick. Alison then said 'Not sure if you will be mad, but you have just licked my boyfriend's cream pie and had sloppy seconds'. It took a few seconds to realise it, but then we all laughed. Sue said 'That's made me so horny, I need to be fucked too'. We all enjoyed it so much, it happened a few more times with Sue eating the creampie sometimes.

Every creampie is different as every man's ejaculations are different.

I've had it directly from the pipe many times.

I can tell you a creampie is different than directly.

Her fluids mixed with his changes things.

Some loads are small, some big, some thin, some thick, some have little taste, some very strong taste. Sometimes salty, sometimes not, sometimes musky sometimes not, though I did a guy alone who had a sweet taste much like sweet cream, he was Filipino and mostly on a fruit diet.

I like it when she lays on her back and I lick her as the cum flows, oozes out. I don't like it when she squats above me as is drips out in gobs.

I like big loads but she has one regular that cums in buckets who I won't go after.

Most times I bring her to orgasm as I clean her creampie.

For me it's a very intimate thing to do, more so than intercourse or plain oral. I consider it special and won't do it every time as I don't want to change it from special to routine.

Sometimes the guy that made the deposit watches many times he's long gone.

Reactions: Bobby75
Every creampie is different as every man's ejaculations are different.

I've had it directly from the pipe many times.

I can tell you a creampie is different than directly.

Her fluids mixed with his changes things.

Some loads are small, some big, some thin, some thick, some have little taste, some very strong taste. Sometimes salty, sometimes not, sometimes musky sometimes not, though I did a guy alone who had a sweet taste much like sweet cream, he was Filipino and mostly on a fruit diet.

I like it when she lays on her back and I lick her as the cum flows, oozes out. I don't like it when she squats above me as is drips out in gobs.

I like big loads but she has one regular that cums in buckets who I won't go after.

Most times I bring her to orgasm as I clean her creampie.

For me it's a very intimate thing to do, more so than intercourse or plain oral. I consider it special and won't do it every time as I don't want to change it from special to routine.

Sometimes the guy that made the deposit watches many times he's long gone.
I love how detailed this response was. And I agree with all. When you taste cum directly from the dick you get the real taste of cum. Most taste good to me but I’ve had some that tasted awful.

My wife has not allowed any form of sex with me for years. She enjoys casual pick ups. She is 51. I gave up asking her if I could give her oral at least 4 years ago. Last night she arrived home at 2:00 a.m. She got undressed and said "You may eat me tonight". I lay on my back on the bed and she climbed on my face. It was musky and I slurped away. She asked "What does teenager cum taste like?" She ground her pussy hard onto my mouth. She said he was the first teenager she had fucked in thirty years. Oh, it did taste salty. She came on my mouth and tongue and got off. She then watched me jerk off. The bad news was that she said that was the last time she would have any form of sex with me. Back to the usual routine- jerking while she talks about her encounters.

My wife has not allowed any form of sex with me for years. She enjoys casual pick ups. She is 51. I gave up asking her if I could give her oral at least 4 years ago. Last night she arrived home at 2:00 a.m. She got undressed and said "You may eat me tonight". I lay on my back on the bed and she climbed on my face. It was musky and I slurped away. She asked "What does teenager cum taste like?" She ground her pussy hard onto my mouth. She said he was the first teenager she had fucked in thirty years. Oh, it did taste salty. She came on my mouth and tongue and got off. She then watched me jerk off. The bad news was that she said that was the last time she would have any form of sex with me. Back to the usual routine- jerking while she talks about her encounters.
She should give a gift when she gets home ! 😉

I have been licking the cum of other men out of my wife's used pussy for years. I do not do it because I enjoy the 'taste' of my wife's pussy combined with the cum of various different men. I do it because it is so taboo and also because my wife loves it when I lick her clean. Kate says that me eating her pussy after other men fuck her is the nastiest thing she has ever experienced and she loves it. She can't stop cumming when I eat her after she has been fucked.

Kate's please in the situation is paramount, but for me, it is all about me reveling in the fact that I have a pretty suburban wife and mom who likes to spread her legs for other men and let them fuck her bare and pump their cum in her cunt. The taste and scent of her pussy after other guys fuck her is different with each guy but I hardly notice any of that. My cock throbs because my loving wife let some other guy enjoy her pussy and I am participating after the fact.

Most of the time, the guys fucking Kate are friends of ours, usually, married guys we know, and I am there watching and stroking my cock. When they cum in Kate, I get between her legs and lick and suck their cum out of her in front of them. Most of them get hard again right away watching me eat their cum and seeing how much it pleases Kate.

Kate sometimes has sex with other guys alone, usually guys I have never met, but when she comes home I eat their cum out of her pussy while she tells me about her evening. I find it very erotic to taste the cum of guys who have fucked my wife and I have no idea who they are.

I always jerk off when watching other men enjoying my wife in bed, or when I know that Kate is out getting fucked by someone I don't know, but I always wait to cum until after I have licked her pussy clean. Once I cum, I do lose interest for a while.

Happy to answer any questions.
You're absolutely right, man
Because of it's so taboo
Most of people would say this is insane and even disgusting
But when you're in the lifestyle there are no limits

Totally humiliating. And that's what gets me off.

The first time I did it I had asked her, in advance, to sit on my face after he had fucked her. He watched from the side of the bed, as she straddled my face. I knew he couldn't miss seeing what I was doing. My cock at that moment was rock hard. My heart was pounding furiously. I didn't dare touch my cock until I finally got my tongue deep in her pussy. When I did finally put my hand around my cock I ejaculated within a minute or two.

I have cleaned up many, many times since. If I get to watch them fuck then it's normal for me to clean up.

I still get a rock hard erection, and a pounding heart whenever I do it.

My wife has got her boyfriend to photograph me doing it too.

I like my wife to 'make' me do it. She will say something like "Clean up the mess my boyfriend has made in my pussy. With your tongue".

Sometimes, if he fucks her missionary position, when he ejaculates he deliberately pulls his cock almost out of her pussy. Then he quickly withdraws fully. This will leave her with a still wide open pussy, and a large pool of his cum about to leak out from her.
Then he will say "Get between your wifes legs and clean out my cum". He might also direct me to scoop up a big dollop onto my tongue and show it to him. Then I have to close my mouth and swallow. Then my wife or boyfriend might tell me to clean the rest out, because they want to fuck again shortly.

For added humiliation, just before I start licking, my wife might say "Don't lick my clitoris, please. It's still too sensitive".
And her boyfriend will add "Shall I show him what bit is the clitoris?" This is in reference to my not being able to make my wife orgasm when I fuck her.