What is creampie cleanup really like from people who have really done it??? :)

My wife likes the way I eat her pussy after she has been fucked by another guy so much, that I sometimes think that she has let some guys fuck her just to get to enjoy my oral talents afterward. Kate says that there is something different about how I go down on her after she has been fucked than when she has not just been fucked.

I have been licking the cum of other men out of my wife's used pussy for years. I do not do it because I enjoy the 'taste' of my wife's pussy combined with the cum of various different men. I do it because it is so taboo and also because my wife loves it when I lick her clean. Kate says that me eating her pussy after other men fuck her is the nastiest thing she has ever experienced and she loves it. She can't stop cumming when I eat her after she has been fucked.

Kate's please in the situation is paramount, but for me, it is all about me reveling in the fact that I have a pretty suburban wife and mom who likes to spread her legs for other men and let them fuck her bare and pump their cum in her cunt. The taste and scent of her pussy after other guys fuck her is different with each guy but I hardly notice any of that. My cock throbs because my loving wife let some other guy enjoy her pussy and I am participating after the fact.

Most of the time, the guys fucking Kate are friends of ours, usually, married guys we know, and I am there watching and stroking my cock. When they cum in Kate, I get between her legs and lick and suck their cum out of her in front of them. Most of them get hard again right away watching me eat their cum and seeing how much it pleases Kate.

Kate sometimes has sex with other guys alone, usually guys I have never met, but when she comes home I eat their cum out of her pussy while she tells me about her evening. I find it very erotic to taste the cum of guys who have fucked my wife and I have no idea who they are.

I always jerk off when watching other men enjoying my wife in bed, or when I know that Kate is out getting fucked by someone I don't know, but I always wait to cum until after I have licked her pussy clean. Once I cum, I do lose interest for a while.

Happy to answer any questions.
This my favorite aspect of this SPAM As a bull, I find myself incresingly taking pleasure in watching a loving husband dive face first into the creamy load I just pumped into his hot wife. Each husband/wife pair seems to have their own unique dynamic...so it helps me be a better bull to hear as many viewpoints as possible. I can't personally envision ever wanting to do any such thing...yet this post makes me ridiculously hard...

This my favorite aspect of this SPAM As a bull, I find myself incresingly taking pleasure in watching a loving husband dive face first into the creamy load I just pumped into his hot wife. Each husband/wife pair seems to have their own unique dynamic...so it helps me be a better bull to hear as many viewpoints as possible. I can't personally envision ever wanting to do any such thing...yet this post makes me ridiculously hard...
That's because it sooooo EROTIC !!!

Reactions: hardwetcouple
Rob and Kate would love to see more of you , you have an amazing sex life and tell about it brilliantly but don’t know what you look like not a pic hunter just curious

Reactions: robandkate
Rob and Kate would love to see more of you , you have an amazing sex life and tell about it brilliantly but don’t know what you look like not a pic hunter just curious

Thank you! I am happy to know that you enjoy reading posts about our lifestyle fun. I am happy to share our stories and pics. PM me if you would like to have a more private message exchange.

do a search on her you'll see plenty…..

I am curious about your comment that one can search this site to find pics of my wife Kate. I am not offended by it but I would like to know how to perform that search function. I did a search on 'kate', 'kate pics', and 'robandkate pics' and I found posts that I have made but only one pic.

I have shared pics in what I thought were private message conversations so it would surprise me if those are publically available via the search function.

Thanks, in advance, for your help.

I am curious about your comment that one can search this site to find pics of my wife Kate. I am not offended by it but I would like to know how to perform that search function. I did a search on 'kate', 'kate pics', and 'robandkate pics' and I found posts that I have made but only one pic.

I have shared pics in what I thought were private message conversations so it would surprise me if those are publically available via the search function.

Thanks, in advance, for your help.

I misquoted thought he was talking about me.
Sorry for the misinformation......

Reactions: artman6060
I have been licking the cum of other men out of my wife's used pussy for years. I do not do it because I enjoy the 'taste' of my wife's pussy combined with the cum of various different men. I do it because it is so taboo and also because my wife loves it when I lick her clean. Kate says that me eating her pussy after other men fuck her is the nastiest thing she has ever experienced and she loves it. She can't stop cumming when I eat her after she has been fucked.

Kate's please in the situation is paramount, but for me, it is all about me reveling in the fact that I have a pretty suburban wife and mom who likes to spread her legs for other men and let them fuck her bare and pump their cum in her cunt. The taste and scent of her pussy after other guys fuck her is different with each guy but I hardly notice any of that. My cock throbs because my loving wife let some other guy enjoy her pussy and I am participating after the fact.

Most of the time, the guys fucking Kate are friends of ours, usually, married guys we know, and I am there watching and stroking my cock. When they cum in Kate, I get between her legs and lick and suck their cum out of her in front of them. Most of them get hard again right away watching me eat their cum and seeing how much it pleases Kate.

Kate sometimes has sex with other guys alone, usually guys I have never met, but when she comes home I eat their cum out of her pussy while she tells me about her evening. I find it very erotic to taste the cum of guys who have fucked my wife and I have no idea who they are.

I always jerk off when watching other men enjoying my wife in bed, or when I know that Kate is out getting fucked by someone I don't know, but I always wait to cum until after I have licked her pussy clean. Once I cum, I do lose interest for a while.

Happy to answer any questions.
that is a great story, how did you approach your friends?

Honestly I think the main thing is the mental and psychological aspect of it, the taste and smell is secondary I think.

For me I love putting me face where a cock that was pleasing my wife just was. I love knowing that she was just pleased by another man, and that another man was just pleased by her, and love that my face/tongue is right there where it all happened.

Dont get me wrong, I love the taste and smell, but for me its more mental.

I've been a cuck for about 7 years, in that time my wife has had 5 men cum inside her. Three of those men were multiple times. One guy she dated for about three months, another guy about 6 months, and one guy, her longest, she dated for about a year and a half. I ate LOTS of his cum, lol

It's a real musty sweaty taste/smell. When their juices mix, its like no other sensation. Definitely an amazing experience!

that is a great story, how did you approach your friends?

We do not approach a guy in the sense of 'asking' him if he would like to have sex with my wife. I am always trying to get Kate into bed with other guys. We talk about every new guy we meet as a potential sex partner for Kate. When kate has an interest in having sex with a guy we know, we find a way to get him to our house alone. With a little alcohol and Kate openly flirting with the guy in front of me, Kate works her magic.

Our hot tub is a big advantage. Getting Kate into one of her tiny, very revealing bikinis, and getting the guy into the hot tub with us makes it easy for Kate to seduce him. It is a very intimate setting. I love watching my wife seduce other guys.

Once the guy fucks Kate, with me watching and jerking off, then me eating his cum out of Kate right in front of him, the future is sort of in his hands. A few married friends have felt remorse after fucking Kate the first time. Although they enjoyed the experience, they do not pursue a second encounter. Most men, once they find out that they can fuck Kate, take every opportunity to have sex with her. Some of our friends have been fucking my wife for years.

I like that some of our friends know that they can fuck my wife but it is always fun adding new friends to our fun.

Honestly I think the main thing is the mental and psychological aspect of it, the taste and smell is secondary I think.

For me I love putting me face where a cock that was pleasing my wife just was. I love knowing that she was just pleased by another man, and that another man was just pleased by her, and love that my face/tongue is right there where it all happened.

I've been a cuck for about 7 years, in that time my wife has had 5 men cum inside her. Three of those men were multiple times. One guy she dated for about three months, another guy about 6 months, and one guy, her longest, she dated for about a year and a half. I ate LOTS of his cum, lol

It's a real musty sweaty taste/smell. When their juices mix, its like no other sensation. Definitely an amazing experience!

I agree with you. The mental aspect of licking and sucking the cum of other men out of my wife after they fuck her is the driving force. I was the first guy to do that to Kate and she loves it. She says it is the nastiest thing any guy has ever done to her. Kate admits that she could never be happy with a husband who would not eat her pussy after other men fuck her.

We have been doing this for years, and dozens and dozens of men have fucked my wife. I eat her pussy every time. I have tasted the cum of good friends, I have tasted the cum of men my wife has dated who I have never met, and I have tasted the cum of strangers who have fucked her. I love it all.

We do not approach a guy in the sense of 'asking' him if he would like to have sex with my wife. I am always trying to get Kate into bed with other guys. We talk about every new guy we meet as a potential sex partner for Kate. When kate has an interest in having sex with a guy we know, we find a way to get him to our house alone. With a little alcohol and Kate openly flirting with the guy in front of me, Kate works her magic.

Our hot tub is a big advantage. Getting Kate into one of her tiny, very revealing bikinis, and getting the guy into the hot tub with us makes it easy for Kate to seduce him. It is a very intimate setting. I love watching my wife seduce other guys.

Once the guy fucks Kate, with me watching and jerking off, then me eating his cum out of Kate right in front of him, the future is sort of in his hands. A few married friends have felt remorse after fucking Kate the first time. Although they enjoyed the experience, they do not pursue a second encounter. Most men, once they find out that they can fuck Kate, take every opportunity to have sex with her. Some of our friends have been fucking my wife for years.

I like that some of our friends know that they can fuck my wife but it is always fun adding new friends to our fun.
Rob and kate
Your story reminds me of the poem about the "the spider and the fly"
(6)

Rob and kate
Your story reminds me of the poem about the "the spider and the fly"
(6)

It is sort of like that. The guy involved has no idea that the only reason we have invited him to our house is to get his dick into my wife. The entire event is somewhat choreographed. Kate starts out casually flirting with the guy in front of me. That makes some guys uncomfortable. They keep looking at me to see my reaction to my wife paying so much attention to them. As Kate's flirting becomes more blatant, they keep checking my reaction.

When Kate thinks that the timing is right, she will just kiss the guy right in front of me. She gives the guy a passionate, open-mouth, tongue-sucking kiss, sometimes accompanied by my wife sliding her hand down and rubbing the guy's cock thru his pants. When that first kiss ends, the guy always looks at me. I just smile a the guy. That is usually the exact moment when the guy realizes that he might get to fuck my wife. I love seeing that look of realization on a guy's face.

The kissing evolves into my wife sucking the guy's cock, then them undressing each other and the guy fucking my wife while I stroke my cock. We have played out that scenario with guys we have recently met and with guys I have known for many years.

Well said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Pussplzr