WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO THE WIFE IN A CUCKOLD RELATIONSHIP

So, who the fuck do you think you are, writing what I may or may not be interested in?
Maybe some of those '"arse" beatings hit you in the head....I was interested enough to comment, now you get all high & mighty?
Here's a thought, have wifey shove a 2 x 4 up your ass, you ignorant jerkoff.

Ohhh, can't wait to get my ass whipped with his belt! Yeah, right....
I'm sorry. I think you misunderstood when I said "not that you would be interested". All I meant was that I'm not trying to convert you to my way of thinking. In your previous posts you expressed emphatically how extream my lifestyle was and how getting beat with a belt was WAAAAAAYY to extreme for your needs. Given that, I concluded that you probably would not be interested in reading more about S/m. And you have a right to your opinion as long as you don't judge others by your standards. You have never done that and you have been a perfect gentleman till now.I apologize if I was wrong and maybe my wording chould have been better but in no case did I intend to offend you. One thing I'm not is high and mighty. I kneel in the presents of a man who comes to my house and fucks my wife, does that sound high and mighty to you?? I'm flattered when someone on this forum replies in intrest to my posts including your replies. But I'm puzzled as to your reaction this last time. We were getting along so well. I just think it was a misunderstanding. I'll try to write more clearly from now on.

It’s female domination SMBD sado- masochist the cuckolding is an extension of it becomes a lifestyle your wife strips you of your manhood what ever that is lol you don’t let your wife do anything she takes what ever she want she has full control my wife isn’t worried about pleasing me her priority is pleasing her lover they have complete sexual freedom it’s their pleasure that’s important you have only what they allow you to have and if they do decide to let you have an orgasm it’s really something special but it’s up to them my dominant wife brings to sub space and that’s what most people who aren’t in the real femdom lifestyle don’t understand sub space
Yes, sub space is a world like no other, where pain is pleasure and cum tastes good. You have no pride or respect from women and consider yourself worthy only to obey and serve. You have no manhood what so ever.

Holy shit, I never imagined cuckolding to the degree of these last few replies on this thread.
We are all so very different & motivated by unusual feelings & things.
Not a criticism, you do what you want to do.
But riding crops & locked in a cage in the cellar is just beyond my imagination.
Just another subset of cuckolding.

What does the wife enjoy more from having her cuckold? The sex? The joy of humiliating and embarrassing the cuckold or the emotional pain of jealousy and insecurities it produces in the cuckold? With my wife she loves it all but says she wants it to turn me on and for me to be addicted to the humiliation and embarrassment only don't like it too much... Her greatest joy is my jealousy, worry and insecurities over her... She wants it to hurt me very much everytime she fucks another man.. She wants us both to experience what it will feel like one day when she falls in love and possibly stops fucking me forever and never have pussy again.. The falling in love part is certainly a possibility... Her ability to be faithful to any man has been less then 30 day since she was 20...
Well my wife doesn’t empathize all the emotional insecurity stuff, oh she likes to keep me off balance with that stuff but she cuts to the chase and gets the whip out when she wants to prove her point and she really feels like hurting me and after a session of discipline and punishment it just seems to clear the air and it seems to define our roles very clearly and we go on with our femdom cuckolding lifestyle with no problems and I don’t sleep in a cage and we do things like most married couples do except she is the uncontested leader no negations or debate she gets what she wants and her and her lover do what they’re going to do without any objections from me lol

Some cuckolds aren't allowed to fuck their wives after some point.. It's been over 20 years with my wife.. She still fucks me but she says after she has completely taken my manhood she's going to stop fucking me forever and she will only let me cum once a month after I have held it for her for 2 years..
Well join the club , my wife made me pussy free for a long time now she took my pussy privileges away and put me on her hand and that was good I learned to enjoy that for a long time and now she gives me ruined orgasms which is tough to deal with and now she started this thing where I lay on the bed with the lights off and I wear ear phones and I watch hypnotic female supremacy and cock worship videos for a half hour everyday , this one called permanent Change is always the first one she cues up there’s some about black cock worship ,cum slut and hypnotic videos from the female supremacy university mixed in ,she said this is all part of her re-education program I think she got the idea after we watched this old movie called the clockwork orange I don’t know for sure but I’m worshiping cock and female supremacy for a half an hour each day lol

Reactions: slavesimon
I know I will be blamed but my husband means nothing to me for 15 years, he often stays at home with his little dick in the cage and I go out to be fucked all night by any strangers. When my lovers come to my home I rarely let him watch and masturbate, besides my desire for multiple orgasms and lot of cum I like to make him suffer, humiliate him and cheat on him all the time with whoever comes in my way.
Then why dod you narry him.seperate and let him.enjoy life ot your sick way
Thats exactly the understanding my wife and I have. She once told me that since I'm not a real man ,that I'm destined to a life of shame,humiliation and obedience to her and her lover. She is the queen and I'm just her lowly bitch who she only keeps around to satisify her sadistic needs.So I do have some value to her. She told me once that after humiliating and whiping me she sees clearly what a pathetic excuse I am and the contrast to her big strong masculine lover magnifies her desire for him and her sexual experience. So thats my role along with doing all the housework and serving them hand and foot. PS My wife has a large dog cage in the basement where she puts me locked up for punishments. I can hear them fucking upstairs thru the floor.
Locked up.in a dig cage youare an insukt to.the human race my wife is a hotwife enjoys sex outside of our M arriage i ser up hotel rooms dinner reservations oay for those and clothes she fucks in that i dont see and im.locked up.in a Cb 6000 when she goes out to.fuck.buy dog cage she would be put of my lifebeford you could say good bye etc

I like your wife, lol.

My wife is similar and I love the humiliation that comes with being a cuckold. She won't get too harsh, but there are certain things she likes to do to humiliate me.

When she is having sex with her bf, she wants me to watch up close. She says it adds to her arousal, that I am watching her bf's bigger cock penetrate her pussy.

If her bf comes over for the weekend, she likes all three of us to stay naked as much as possible. She likes to show off her bf's bigger cock and naked body, to me, all weekend long, lol. I enjoy that as well. I'll stand close to her bf, just so I can see how much bigger his dick is compared to mine. Even in a limp state.

The ultimate, though, is she likes me to clean her pussy and suck her bf's dick, right after he pulls out. She says that is the ultimate way for me to show my acceptance, lol.
Mine is similar

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
There are SO many ways to cuck a guy, usung ur mind and not a damn cage.
Caging is well beyond what I think most of us seek in cuckolding.
A smart Lady knows what gets to her cuck best.
And it doesn't have to include a padlock or a cage.
For those of you that are or have been caged, if thats fine with you, than do it, of course. Not judging you. Caging can be both evil and dangerous. But if that floats ur boat, then by all means, go for it!

What does the wife enjoy more from having her cuckold? The sex? The joy of humiliating and embarrassing the cuckold or the emotional pain of jealousy and insecurities it produces in the cuckold? With my wife she loves it all but says she wants it to turn me on and for me to be addicted to the humiliation and embarrassment only don't like it too much... Her greatest joy is my jealousy, worry and insecurities over her... She wants it to hurt me very much everytime she fucks another man.. She wants us both to experience what it will feel like one day when she falls in love and possibly stops fucking me forever and never have pussy again.. The falling in love part is certainly a possibility... Her ability to be faithful to any man has been less then 30 day since she was 20...
I feel sorry for you. If this is the way your wife feels about you, then I do not see how that in any way translates into love. If you allow a 3rd into your bed, the experience should be pleasurable for everyone involved. Loving, sexual, romantic, hot. If you get off on feeling that way, that's fine, I just don't see how your marriage could be a loving relationship.