WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO THE WIFE IN A CUCKOLD RELATIONSHIP

I’ve always been in it for the sex. It excites my hubby, he loves the thought of me with another guy, and as a result of that excitement he gets his fair share. But the variety of partner is such a thrill for me. That moment when your kneeling down in front of a guy and undo his flies and come face to face with a new cock you’ve never met before. Wow I love that moment. It’s sex all the way.
I agree with you all the way. I am new to it. The thrill is electric

I feel all the anguish that cuck52 mentions and I love it (need it) but I do not handle it always that well even after many years of being a cuckold. My wife says she thoroughly enjoys the sex with her bulls (I no longer get any piv) but most of all she enjoys the deep emotional closeness that has developed between us as we deal with the issues together.
How long have you been a cuck?

My wife enjoys the freedom to screw whomever and whenever she wishes. No need to ask for my approval or permission. She has screwed many of my friends and coworkers and I love being around guys that she has been with. She is not the least bit shy about telling them about my lack of equipment and stamina which also adds to my turnon.

What does the wife enjoy more from having her cuckold? The sex? The joy of humiliating and embarrassing the cuckold or the emotional pain of jealousy and insecurities it produces in the cuckold? With my wife she loves it all but says she wants it to turn me on and for me to be addicted to the humiliation and embarrassment only don't like it too much... Her greatest joy is my jealousy, worry and insecurities over her... She wants it to hurt me very much everytime she fucks another man.. She wants us both to experience what it will feel like one day when she falls in love and possibly stops fucking me forever and never have pussy again.. The falling in love part is certainly a possibility... Her ability to be faithful to any man has been less then 30 day since she was 20...
I like your wife, lol.

My wife is similar and I love the humiliation that comes with being a cuckold. She won't get too harsh, but there are certain things she likes to do to humiliate me.

When she is having sex with her bf, she wants me to watch up close. She says it adds to her arousal, that I am watching her bf's bigger cock penetrate her pussy.

If her bf comes over for the weekend, she likes all three of us to stay naked as much as possible. She likes to show off her bf's bigger cock and naked body, to me, all weekend long, lol. I enjoy that as well. I'll stand close to her bf, just so I can see how much bigger his dick is compared to mine. Even in a limp state.

The ultimate, though, is she likes me to clean her pussy and suck her bf's dick, right after he pulls out. She says that is the ultimate way for me to show my acceptance, lol.

What does the wife enjoy more from having her cuckold? The sex? The joy of humiliating and embarrassing the cuckold or the emotional pain of jealousy and insecurities it produces in the cuckold? With my wife she loves it all but says she wants it to turn me on and for me to be addicted to the humiliation and embarrassment only don't like it too much... Her greatest joy is my jealousy, worry and insecurities over her... She wants it to hurt me very much everytime she fucks another man.. She wants us both to experience what it will feel like one day when she falls in love and possibly stops fucking me forever and never have pussy again.. The falling in love part is certainly a possibility... Her ability to be faithful to any man has been less then 30 day since she was 20...
i agree and i love when i make pay the bull for his services and motel room

Oh yeah, my GF has done that, make me pay for the room to fuck her lover/bull in.
I have to "fluff" HER before he gets there so she'll be wet & ready to fuck him.
She's had me buy condoms to use with him.
She has me clean her up after he's done.
She's even had me buy her sexy lingerie for her to wear to fuck him.
Funny, I knew a guy who was a U.S. Marine, 6 feet tall, big cock, but he was a cuckold. His wife threw swing parties at their house once a month, and he had to prep/fluff the women in attendance, to get them ready for the guys that were going to be coming.

Oh yeah, my GF has done that, make me pay for the room to fuck her lover/bull in.
I have to "fluff" HER before he gets there so she'll be wet & ready to fuck him.
She's had me buy condoms to use with him.
She has me clean her up after he's done.
She's even had me buy her sexy lingerie for her to wear to fuck him.
Lol, I have done all of that, at one time or another.

My wife's current bf practically lives with us. They have been seeing each other a little over two years now. He is an awesome young guy and I have started paying his car note and even gave him a gas credit card. I want his dick inside my wife as much as she does, so this is just my way to help, lol.

Lol, I have done all of that, at one time or another.

My wife's current bf practically lives with us. They have been seeing each other a little over two years now. He is an awesome young guy and I have started paying his car note and even gave him a gas credit card. I want his dick inside my wife as much as she does, so this is just my way to help, lol.
Sounds like you hit the jackpot! EVERYBODY'S
HAPPY!
Does she have you watch him fucking her?

My GF was in the midst of fucking me when her phone rang. It was him. She told me I'd have to wait until after he gave her a fucking. She cleaned up and left.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
My wife enjoys the freedom to screw whomever and whenever she wishes. No need to ask for my approval or permission. She has screwed many of my friends and coworkers and I love being around guys that she has been with. She is not the least bit shy about telling them about my lack of equipment and stamina which also adds to my turnon.
It's so hot when your wife is so open and matter of fact about her sexual freedom, and thinks nothing of exposing you as a cuckold to friends and neighbors.

Reactions: slave cc
Sounds like you hit the jackpot! EVERYBODY'S
HAPPY!
Does she have you watch him fucking her?

My GF was in the midst of fucking me when her phone rang. It was him. She told me I'd have to wait until after he gave her a fucking. She cleaned up and left.
My wife almost insists that I watch her have sex with her bf. She wants me to watch up close, whether she's sucking his dick or fucking him, lol. It's one of the few humiliation elements she likes.

We do feel like we have hit the jackpot with her current bf. But, as everyone knows, relationships of this type usually don't last too long.

I know I will be blamed but my husband means nothing to me for 15 years, he often stays at home with his little dick in the cage and I go out to be fucked all night by any strangers. When my lovers come to my home I rarely let him watch and masturbate, besides my desire for multiple orgasms and lot of cum I like to make him suffer, humiliate him and cheat on him all the time with whoever comes in my way.

This sounds terrible

• Dislike
Reactions: fuckingslut
I know I will be blamed but my husband means nothing to me for 15 years, he often stays at home with his little dick in the cage and I go out to be fucked all night by any strangers. When my lovers come to my home I rarely let him watch and masturbate, besides my desire for multiple orgasms and lot of cum I like to make him suffer, humiliate him and cheat on him all the time with whoever comes in my way.
you must doing this a lot more,i,m the same as your husband,just a naughty CD whore thinking about the cocks my wife fucks,i love to clean her pussy&his cock and cleaning yours would be a honour!

Attachments

• teasing&showing off.jpg
    teasing&showing off.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 29
Reactions: fuckingslut
My wife is the same way with me. I haven't had sex in 8 years, I get no affection from her n she doesn't let me watch her have sex or even see her naked any more. She is proud she has made me an INCEL n a cocksucker n I still love her.