WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO THE WIFE IN A CUCKOLD RELATIONSHIP

I’ve always been in it for the sex. It excites my hubby, he loves the thought of me with another guy, and as a result of that excitement he gets his fair share. But the variety of partner is such a thrill for me. That moment when your kneeling down in front of a guy and undo his flies and come face to face with a new cock you’ve never met before. Wow I love that moment. It’s sex all the way.
Unziping a fly is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your'e gonna get.

My wife is the same way with me. I haven't had sex in 8 years, I get no affection from her n she doesn't let me watch her have sex or even see her naked any more. She is proud she has made me an INCEL n a cocksucker n I still love her.
I know I will be blamed but my husband means nothing to me for 15 years, he often stays at home with his little dick in the cage and I go out to be fucked all night by any strangers. When my lovers come to my home I rarely let him watch and masturbate, besides my desire for multiple orgasms and lot of cum I like to make him suffer, humiliate him and cheat on him all the time with whoever comes in my way.
Harsh, particularly if real.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
What does the wife enjoy more from having her cuckold? The sex? The joy of humiliating and embarrassing the cuckold or the emotional pain of jealousy and insecurities it produces in the cuckold? With my wife she loves it all but says she wants it to turn me on and for me to be addicted to the humiliation and embarrassment only don't like it too much... Her greatest joy is my jealousy, worry and insecurities over her... She wants it to hurt me very much everytime she fucks another man.. She wants us both to experience what it will feel like one day when she falls in love and possibly stops fucking me forever and never have pussy again.. The falling in love part is certainly a possibility... Her ability to be faithful to any man has been less then 30 day since she was 20...
Cuck 52 , I never am allowed to have intercourse with my wife my sex life is getting dominated by her and eating her pussy only after she has made love with her black lover they both came to me face to face and admitted their love for each other and her lover told me I’m only allowed to eat her pussy after he cums in her , they spend as much time as they want together and they go away on romantic weekends at least once a month they have no restrictions at all I mean he was her date at two of her office parties they are pretty much open about their love affair I was getting well jealous my mind was getting all screwed up I thought she was going to leave me and I love her so much I was really troubled , my wife knew I was in a bad way she said get your ass in the basement she has a place where she cuffs me to a steel bar she calls it the whipping post that’s where I get punished and she gave me a severe whipping with her riding crop not just a playful pity pat whipping but a hard core attitude adjustment a real behavior modification and then she explained to me that she loves her boyfriend very much and it’s so exciting to have her love affair with him and I’ve seen his real big fat cock and I’ve seen them make love for hours I’ve witnessed the intensity and she said but if I didn’t have you my loyal fool of a husband to fuck over it wouldn’t mean anything to me she said so just accept it obey and love your master and Mistress don’t fight it and I feel good about everything now except my sore butt lol

For me, it’s both the sex and the “rules” my bull and I develop for my hub to follow. I’ve had a number of playmates over the years, and have found that each enjoys different ways of lording our relationship over my husband. It’s a turn on that continues in between our meetups.
I guess that’s a part of the turn on for my wife and my tiny little clitty makes her want a real man

Attachments

• 00190ED8-A0BC-49E8-B47C-96F9C4A8DEA7.jpeg
    00190ED8-A0BC-49E8-B47C-96F9C4A8DEA7.jpeg
    460.3 KB · Views: 22
I know I will be blamed but my husband means nothing to me for 15 years, he often stays at home with his little dick in the cage and I go out to be fucked all night by any strangers. When my lovers come to my home I rarely let him watch and masturbate, besides my desire for multiple orgasms and lot of cum I like to make him suffer, humiliate him and cheat on him all the time with whoever comes in my way.
My wife is dominant over me and she loves to fuck me over anyway she can , she only gets fucked by black men and she loves to see me suck her lovers cock I have to admit it but I really love to suck on black cocks at first I tried to fight it but it’s something my wife really loves so I got into it and now I absolutely love it

Reactions: slavesimon
Cuck 52 , I never am allowed to have intercourse with my wife my sex life is getting dominated by her and eating her pussy only after she has made love with her black lover they both came to me face to face and admitted their love for each other and her lover told me I’m only allowed to eat her pussy after he cums in her , they spend as much time as they want together and they go away on romantic weekends at least once a month they have no restrictions at all I mean he was her date at two of her office parties they are pretty much open about their love affair I was getting well jealous my mind was getting all screwed up I thought she was going to leave me and I love her so much I was really troubled , my wife knew I was in a bad way she said get your ass in the basement she has a place where she cuffs me to a steel bar she calls it the whipping post that’s where I get punished and she gave me a severe whipping with her riding crop not just a playful pity pat whipping but a hard core attitude adjustment a real behavior modification and then she explained to me that she loves her boyfriend very much and it’s so exciting to have her love affair with him and I’ve seen his real big fat cock and I’ve seen them make love for hours I’ve witnessed the intensity and she said but if I didn’t have you my loyal fool of a husband to fuck over it wouldn’t mean anything to me she said so just accept it obey and love your master and Mistress don’t fight it and I feel good about everything now except my sore butt lol

Thats exactly the understanding my wife and I have. She once told me that since I'm not a real man ,that I'm destined to a life of shame,humiliation and obedience to her and her lover. She is the queen and I'm just her lowly bitch who she only keeps around to satisify her sadistic needs.So I do have some value to her. She told me once that after humiliating and whiping me she sees clearly what a pathetic excuse I am and the contrast to her big strong masculine lover magnifies her desire for him and her sexual experience. So thats my role along with doing all the housework and serving them hand and foot. PS My wife has a large dog cage in the basement where she puts me locked up for punishments. I can hear them fucking upstairs thru the floor.

Holy shit, I never imagined cuckolding to the degree of these last few replies on this thread.
We are all so very different & motivated by unusual feelings & things.
Not a criticism, you do what you want to do.
But riding crops & locked in a cage in the cellar is just beyond my imagination.

Holy shit, I never imagined cuckolding to the degree of these last few replies on this thread.
But riding crops & locked in a cage in the cellar is just beyond my imagination.
I guess it's like a drug. If you do it for a long time you crave more and stronger drugs. Admitedly this behavoir goes outside the realm of ordinary cuckolding. By my nature I am a masochist and my wife could be considered a sadist so we feed each other.The cuckolding is because I have a micro penis,too small to penetrate a vagina, the other stuff is because we are S/m. We both enjoy having her take a lover and making me watch her get fucked in our maritial bed. But when he takes off his belt first and whips my ass while she laughs at me before fucking it's just over the top.It all works for us. It can get pretty extreme but we keep it medically safe.

Very well said. I do understand, just cannot relate.
Beat you with his belt? Thats WAAAAAAYY to extreme for my needs.
Best of luck to you. I truly hope you get what you want & need.

It’s female domination SMBD sado- masochist the cuckolding is an extension of it becomes a lifestyle your wife strips you of your manhood what ever that is lol you don’t let your wife do anything she takes what ever she want she has full control my wife isn’t worried about pleasing me her priority is pleasing her lover they have complete sexual freedom it’s their pleasure that’s important you have only what they allow you to have and if they do decide to let you have an orgasm it’s really something special but it’s up to them my dominant wife brings to sub space and that’s what most people who aren’t in the real femdom lifestyle don’t understand sub space

Very well said. I do understand, just cannot relate.
Beat you with his belt? Thats WAAAAAAYY to extreme for my needs.
Best of luck to you. I truly hope you get what you want & need.
It's not unusual for most people to say they can't relate. Masochism takes up a very small percentage of the pouplation. A simple google search however will reveal a variety of practices among sadists and masochists,not that you're interested. Also, there are others on this board who are like me. It seems there is a wide variety of practices and lifestyles in this world. Remember "50 Shades of Grey"? Note: The belt beatings are limited to my arse and not anywhere else if that even matters.

I guess it's like a drug. If you do it for a long time you crave more and stronger drugs. Admitedly this behavoir goes outside the realm of ordinary cuckolding. By my nature I am a masochist and my wife could be considered a sadist so we feed each other.The cuckolding is because I have a micro penis,too small to penetrate a vagina, the other stuff is because we are S/m. We both enjoy having her take a lover and making me watch her get fucked in our maritial bed. But when he takes off his belt first and whips my ass while she laughs at me before fucking it's just over the top.It all works for us. It can get pretty extreme but we keep it medically safe.
Sounds like you have a really wonderful wife and her lover seems like a great guy whipping your ass with a belt your a lucky cuckold slave it’s so hot when domination is involved with cuckolding

So, who the fuck do you think you are, writing what I may or may not be interested in?
Maybe some of those '"arse" beatings hit you in the head....I was interested enough to comment, now you get all high & mighty?
Here's a thought, have wifey shove a 2 x 4 up your ass, you ignorant jerkoff.
Yes indeed !!
Ohhh, can't wait to get my ass whipped with his belt! Yeah, right....