What is the sluttiest thing your wife has done (or you as the wife have done)

My slut wife Erin at the age of 16yrs old she went to a party with friends she got a little drunk it was time to go everybody got in the car after dropping everybody off it was only her with her friend and he's older brother she end up in the back seat with the older brother and the young brother driving back to there house were she left her car she said she doesn't remember everything because she got a little to drunk having black out so she told me everything she could remember she said she was in the back seat she remember him touching her and started kissing her she remember making out with him but she much of black out because the next thing she remember she sucking his big dick as the little brother is driving them back to there house and was watching in the rear view mirror then the next thing she new she was on her back getting fuck and cumming all over his big dick he keep fucking the shit out of her until he came she said when he got off her they noticed the car was parked at the house behind the barn the little brother was seat there watching she remember the old brother saying he was going inside he got out of the back seat and her friend the little brother jumped in the back they started talking she remember him telling her how hot it was watching her and she got his dick so hard he pulls out a big bick she said she can't remember who's dick was bigger because they both had big dicks next thing she said she was sucking his big dick the car door open she look up and saw the older brother looking down at her sucking his little brother's dick he closed the door went around to the other door open it he got behind her started fucking her but was uncomfortable repositioning themselves with Erin's ass stick out the back seat with the little brother seating in the car getting a blowjob as the older brother standing behind her fucking her doggie style then she remember ending up out side at the back of the car bentover one of the brother seating on the car giving him a blowjob and the brother fucking her doggie style she remembers them switching places taking turns on her making her cum over and over all over there big dicks when they're done with her they all put their clothes on smoke a cigarette talk for a while then she got in her car and went home they ever talked about what happened that night so my slut wife Erin fuck two brother's at the same time in Mokena Illinois I would love to hear from any of the brother's that fuck her and hear more details about what happened PM on this post
oh well many of us fucked brother pairs in tripples at that age.. I think?? I did. If one got me started I couldnt imagine saying no to more..the next..yes you too!!:) I was never a big romantic.. I liked most every guy that wanted to pleasure me.. and cocks are my pleasure!!

Maybe not the slutiest… but this definitely got her on her way…

Back with the old neighbors, we use to party a lot. One night I was coming home from work late and she told me they all started to drink and to bring home something to help me get caught up… jeager and fireball it was.

So she was at the neighbors backyard deck which was pretty secluded. It was her, the husband and wife that lived there and two other husbands from the hood. So two girls, three guys, 4 when I got there.

they were pretty drunk when I got there, so I started pounding the shots.

i think we started with truth or dare… the one husband with the wife that was there dared his wife to blow him in front of everyone. She said only if Stephanie (my wife) helped. Now this was the first time we all got this kinda rowdy, so the rest of us guys were shocked as shit when she said ok without skipping a beat!

so while here friend was blowing him she was stroking his balls and shaft and blew us all away when he warned his wife he was gonna nut… she pulled off and Stephanie just went balls deep and took his whole load in her throat!!

NONE of us saw that coming!!! And that was just the start of the night… hell… I wasn’t even drunk yet and it wasn’t even dark out yet!
What a good girl

I posted this earlier in another reply but....
My wife's most sluttiest experience and....the most exciting and spontaneous experience we ever had was on a day trip from Portland to Seaside about 80 miles away on the coast. We spent the day at the beach and started to drive back a little before sunset. My wife was feeling really frisky thanks to all the hunks she saw on the beach all day and so she did the "usual" thing by flashing her boobs and legs to truckers. I drove parallel to them with our internal lights on so they could see her boobs and legs and then they would give us the usual loud honk after the show. After a while we pulled over to a rest area for a break and then were quietly sitting in our minivan when a guy came over to the passenger side. An average Joe nothing special. He smiled at my wife and said "Thanks for the show. You have a great bod." He leaned into the window and asked "Mind if I see your boobs one more time?".
Initially we were shocked and my wife looked at me. I said "Sure, why not". Before my wife could react he reached over and lifted her loose beach wear up and fondled her open boobs. In seconds my wife was in full sex mode. He quickly opened the door and knelt on the boards and started to suck her tits while fingering her pussy. I equally quickly switched off the overhead lights since we did not want to attract attention. She came very very quickly. He then stood up and unzipped his fly and his dick was at her face but my wife was very reluctant to give a blow job to a stranger (and catch something unpleasant). So she gave him a great hand job and I held out a coffee cup to catch his cum.
He zipped back up, said thanks and threw a pair of twenties on her lap. I was surprised how excited she was that she got money and was treated like just another highway truck stop whore. I pointed out to her that it was a rest stop...not a truck stop...! She scowled at me and asked me not to ruin her fantastic day.
It was a great experience we still recall even now after more than fifteen years

She has had so many wild and erotic encounters that it's difficult to decide which is the sluttiest. Many, if not most with my previous knowledge, approval and encouragement.

She has fucked both my brothers. One of them many times one-on-one and in 3sums with me.
She's picked up and fucked multiple guys in the same evening.
She's picked up and seduced 2 brothers from an apt. swimming pool. One was a virgin.
She's fucked a handful of my close friends and a few of our neighbors.
She once slipped away at a New Year Eve's party and let 2 guys tag team fucking her.

Those are but a few very that come to m

She has had so many wild and erotic encounters that it's difficult to decide which is the sluttiest. Many, if not most with my previous knowledge, approval and encouragement.

She has fucked both my brothers. One of them many times one-on-one and in 3sums with me.
She's picked up and fucked multiple guys in the same evening.
She's picked up and seduced 2 brothers from an apt. swimming pool. One was a virgin.
She's fucked a handful of my close friends and a few of our neighbors.
She once slipped away at a New Year Eve's party and let 2 guys tag team fucking her.

Those are but a few very that come to mind.

My wife and I were staying at my nephews place for his birthday. He was living with his fiancee and was getting married to her soon.
It was a good party and the drinks were flowing as most of us were hanging out on his deck and talking.
I went to look for my wife and I couldn't her anywhere and it was a pretty small place.
After looking everywhere I opened the door to the bedroom and was greeted by the sight of her naked on the bed with her legs spread and my nephew fucking her and cumming deep into her pussy. I just said it looks like you two are having fun. He just got up and high fived me as he left.
My wife just looked at me and said I had to give him his Birthday present and I think he liked it.
I immediately got between her legs and cleaned up her freshly fucked pussy.
I take it that wasn't her first time with him? What were their ages?

My wife worked as a babysitter for a few couples while she was an undergrad in college. You can tell already where this is going. Her sophomore year, she ended up having an affair with one of the dad's she worked for. A couple times a week, he would come home early and they would fool around during nap time, sometimes in his bed, on his desk, in the shower. He was twice her age and bought my wife her first set of nice lingerie, which she liked to model for him. He was Mr. X if anyone else was around, but she called him daddy when they were alone. They almost got caught once when my wife was giving him head in the kitchen, but they never actually got found out. Either his wife wasn't the suspicious type or just didn't care. Eventually my wife was the one who called it off and quit the job, because she began feeling guilty.

Last edited:
Seems like lots that happening these days.
Its a combination of:
Financial necessity
Erotic fantasy fulfillment
Cuckolding the hubby or bf

While we were on vacation a couple of years ago.
We happened to spend the night in one city where we visited a sex shop. It had a video arcade and it was my first time seeing a gloryhole. I was so fascinated by it. I had hubby go on the other side so I could test it out lol. Well 6 other guys ended up helping me test it out as well