What is the sluttiest thing your wife has done (or you as the wife have done)

From me, the wifey, and all in the last year. Lol
1, Sucked a Police Officer‘s cock, in order to get out of a speeding ticket.
2, A few weeks later, met said Office at a hotel for totally consensual sex.
3, A few weeks later, brought said Officer home with me, while hubs was out of town, and had amazing weekend sex in our marriage bed.
First three were all without hub’s knowledge. Supper slutty, don’t you think?
4, “Tricked” Hubs into a ”chance meeting” with said Officer, brought Him home with us for our first (of many) cuck experiences. Hubs learned the art of cleaning.
5, Had my first DVP with hubs and said Officer (now our Bull). Hubs got “squeezed out”, after cumming too soon, but it was still hot (and slutty).
cop sucks and fucks to get out of trouble.. of course! I have:)

This was with my ex wife, up to this point we had been having 3 sums with her coworker every other weekend, the week we don’t hook for the 3 way, we take turns fucking her at lunch time.

And if that’s not slutty enough, this has to be one of my favorites. So I’m managing a market that has a small dining area attached any ways her parents loved to eat there on Sundays and invited her to eat, I was working so it’s always a treat when they come in. This time just happened to be when her worker was coming back from a 2 month training out of state, Maria didn’t know that I had planned for him to come over but she excepted the invitation, I fixed it and had him come over and wait in the back office as a surprise.

so when they ordered I asked her to help with something and took her to the back stopping a few times to make out and feel her up, my was wet to say the least, when she saw Jose standing naked from the waist down, Looked at me then back at him, on her knees she went and spent a minute or two blowing him before she stood up pulled her thong and jeans down kissed him with a lot of tongue she pulls away bends over the desk, the whole time he’s saying how much he missed her married pussy and grabbing at her tits, my is is telling him how much she missed her big Dick, then her tone kinda of changed when she told him”Now fuck your slut till you cum I have to get back to my family” .

Jose started to push in moaning out how tight she got, Maria is looking at me now with her eyes already glazed over, “just fuck me “she moans out, we’re back far away from everyone and she knows it, she lets go pretty loud “ fuck I’m gonna cum” she repeats it a couple times when he grunts out he’s cumming, as my wife is simply repeating “yes” I drop drawers, my dick is hard and leaking as I tapped her shoulder and she slid over and started giving a world class BJ as Jose started giving her short thrusts, a minute or so later I’m dumping my load in her mouth, as I gathered myself Jose is has her on all fours plowing her as her head is is being held still by his handful of hair he is lightly pulling on, my last vision was her big tits swaying her head pulled back , begging him to hurry, the last things I heard was her crying out “I’m cumming with you”

back at the table I told them she was in the restroom. About a half hour later totally unplanned Jose walks in the market, my father in law at this point already knows him so when he saw him he invites him over. My wife sitting right next her dad with a pussy full of this man’s jizz.

It was fun while it lasted.
that is GREAT!!

Lately my wife has been on a power trip and punishes me whenever she has sex. She says it's because I'm not enough of a man enough to stop it and I need to pay a consequence. She bought a "bitch" paddle and has been giving me 25 hard swats whenever she kisses someone, 50 when she has oral sex and 100 when she fucks them and says I'll know what she did by the number of swats. It hurts a lot and leaves imprints that say bitch but she says it's good for our relationship. It seems to really turn her on so I think this will be a permanent thing which for me is just party of being her pansy.

Lately my wife has been on a power trip and punishes me whenever she has sex. She says it's because I'm not enough of a man enough to stop it and I need to pay a consequence. She bought a "bitch" paddle and has been giving me 25 hard swats whenever she kisses someone, 50 when she has oral sex and 100 when she fucks them and says I'll know what she did by the number of swats. It hurts a lot and leaves imprints that say bitch but she says it's good for our relationship. It seems to really turn her on so I think this will be a permanent thing which for me is just party of being her pansy.
I get spanked every friday OTK for being naughty,i walk around at home dressed sexy knowing our neighbour see me and loves sissies,my bum is red,hurts,very hot and i look forward every week to receive my punishment,it makes me feel obedient,slutty&naughty ,this are my pics with proof how i,m dressed

Attachments

• sissy dressed for date.jpg
    sissy dressed for date.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 177
  • sissy legs.jpg
    sissy legs.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 178
I think that's called maintenance spanking. My wife cheats on me so often I guess she doesn't think it's necessary. I have to admit I like her having that kind of power over me and like you say, makes a sissy feel obedient.

Reactions: shymalea
Ex wife had 3 fresh loads in her when her parents showed up early one Saturday morning. With her coworker and his buddy hiding in our room, Maria only in her robe answers the door. First thing her mom said “ smells like sex” Marias reply “ it should we’ve been fucking all night and this morning”.
Her dad “damn you fucking vampire “ pointing at the big dark hickey on her neck.

They were going to a BBQ and was going to invite us, they didn’t want to wait and asked to take our kid which they did. His buddy stayed till 2pm and my wanted Jose to stay which he did. The last turn with buddy lasted a little over an hour. Maria used one of her personal days and called off for Monday, she was wore out. To top it Jose went to fuck my for lunch on that Monday and stayed the rest of the day till Maria picked up our kid from the sitter. She was sore for about a week.

My turn (Her “hubs”),
1. Was seduced, when I was 18 by an older married woman, into having sex. Her husband caught us and surprisingly “encouraged” me to stay…. I ended up being their “toy” for months.
2. Ended up sucking and taking Him anally.
3. Enjoyed it all very much and more than I should have.
4. Also sucked the above mentioned Officer once their relationship was revealed to me.
5. Participated in a DVP with my wife and her Bull, the Officer above. The feeling of His cock pressing against mine, inside of my wife’s spasming pussy, was way too much for me. I ended way too early and watched them enjoy each other.
Have you sucked Officer Bull yet? Or taken him anally?

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
i was looking a new garden shed a lowes and some dude came was inside with his pant around his knees with his undies in a bunch...i feel to my knees and open my mouth and let nature take it course...Stephanie

• Love
Reactions: btweets and black75
After we broke up Years ago She went to Vegas with her best friend She met a cowboy at the bar 45 minutes later She was fucking him All different ways In her hotel room she suck his cock ate her out Then took her to the window from behind he fucked her she told him not to cum in her He reached around and started playing with her She squirted he came on her butt

Let us know when she gets a strap-on and starts fucking you

Oh, she's a hot one! Strap-on AND spankings.
She knows just what you need!

I had a gal who would do that too. But first she'd "clean me out" with very hot & soapy enemas!
Several....

Don't let that get around. All of them will want to experience that power.
Damn, have you see the size they make dildos now??? I think 1 was 14 inches!!

Yes, 14 inches is alarming. Fortunately she's kept it reasonable although she'll probably see your post later tonight so who knows. Most of her dates are big men compared to me so she's used to large cocks.

Oh damn, sorry. U better get a lot of lube!

Hmmm, so she fates guys with big cocks....
And because of that, she'll want to use a
big dildo on you?

Sounds like cuckold territory to me..

Reactions: somos2conmuchos