What is the sluttiest thing your wife has done (or you as the wife have done)

I snuck away for a quicky with my husbands bestfriend/best man on our wedding day. It wasn't until the night came and my husband said let's make it official I told him it was to late. 😀
Hi. My wife was cuckolding me on our wedding day. Your own experience brings it all back and makes me hard.
Was it bareback? Must have been intensely exciting.

What do you all consider to be "slutty"? I think the things I've done that you might find slutty are not really that odd, slutty or even thrilling at all. They are just sex. My husband thinks things are slutty that I don't believe are slutty at all. If I told you a "sluttiest experience" that comes to mind at this moment, you would probably yawn and scroll on. When you experience these things in real life, the situation has much to do with the "sluttiness". At least that's how I see it.

Mrs Hotwife
My wife is not a slut, she enjoys acting like one on occasions but she is not one👍For me watching her fuck and enjoy herself totally at ease with the fact I am watching me knowing she loves me unconditionally, giving her most intimate parts to another man, it’s a honour and privilege for the other male involved for us 👍

Ex had so many slutty hotwife encounters but I I think the sluttiest was when we were staying at a beachfront condo. Our patio opened up to a walking path separating us from the beach.
We had put the kids to bed and were enjoying some drinks on the patio as late night parties were walking home. My wife was dressed is a sexy off the shoulder short dress. Her amazing tits teasing anyone walking by. She had a few cat calls as we sat there and that really was getting her horny.
Soon a group of young guys walked by and one yelled out something like “hey sexy” she responded by calling them over and asking if the wanted shots. So the 10 or so guys came over and we proceeded in giving them shots. I just sat back mostly and enjoyed them flirting.
It was a bachelor party and they were headed in for the night. At one point one guy said she was hotter than their stripper. She loved it and asked if her tits were better. Lowered the dress and the guys were loving it. She offered the groom a feel and he jumped at the chance. This led to hands all over her. I could see at least one hand up her dress from behind as she bent her knees to give better access.
She kissed a few as they all groped her and then one guy was like “we gotta go guys”. They begged her to go back with them but she declined.
After than we decided to clean up the patio and go inside. I grabbed a few glasses and bottles and then decided to shower. As I got out of the shower I noticed she was not in the living room but as I went to look in the bedroom I saw a guy standing on our patio.
I went outside and saw her down on her knees giving him head. Another guy was standing there watching and rubbing himself. Both guys were from the bachelor party.
She sucked him and then he pushed her up against the railing to fuck her from behind. The other guy tapped in and wanted her. She sat on his cock as he sat on the ground.
At this point I noticed people walking by had stopped to watch. Some even cheering them on. The first guy wanted more so she sucked his dick as she rode his friend. He then pulled out and she asked him to stick it in her ass.
So she was DP’d on a patio facing a public beach with people watching and cheering her on.
Definitely one of the sluttiest experiences but not the only.

Ex had so many slutty hotwife encounters but I I think the sluttiest was when we were staying at a beachfront condo. Our patio opened up to a walking path separating us from the beach.
We had put the kids to bed and were enjoying some drinks on the patio as late night parties were walking home. My wife was dressed is a sexy off the shoulder short dress. Her amazing tits teasing anyone walking by. She had a few cat calls as we sat there and that really was getting her horny.
Soon a group of young guys walked by and one yelled out something like “hey sexy” she responded by calling them over and asking if the wanted shots. So the 10 or so guys came over and we proceeded in giving them shots. I just sat back mostly and enjoyed them flirting.
It was a bachelor party and they were headed in for the night. At one point one guy said she was hotter than their stripper. She loved it and asked if her tits were better. Lowered the dress and the guys were loving it. She offered the groom a feel and he jumped at the chance. This led to hands all over her. I could see at least one hand up her dress from behind as she bent her knees to give better access.
She kissed a few as they all groped her and then one guy was like “we gotta go guys”. They begged her to go back with them but she declined.
After than we decided to clean up the patio and go inside. I grabbed a few glasses and bottles and then decided to shower. As I got out of the shower I noticed she was not in the living room but as I went to look in the bedroom I saw a guy standing on our patio.
I went outside and saw her down on her knees giving him head. Another guy was standing there watching and rubbing himself. Both guys were from the bachelor party.
She sucked him and then he pushed her up against the railing to fuck her from behind. The other guy tapped in and wanted her. She sat on his cock as he sat on the ground.
At this point I noticed people walking by had stopped to watch. Some even cheering them on. The first guy wanted more so she sucked his dick as she rode his friend. He then pulled out and she asked him to stick it in her ass.
So she was DP’d on a patio facing a public beach with people watching and cheering her on.
And you made her an EX????

Reactions: Nemo
Ive read this story or similar stories before and they never get old. Thanks for posting!

I had a girlfriend back in my late teens we would both go clubbing together with some of my friends and hers. She would spend whole night dancing with guys mainly military - she seemed to like them most. You would see them dance and when slower songs came on her getting groped and kissing. Towards the end of the night, she would be with 1 guy and go to a booth sit on his lap whilst he felt and fingered her and played with her tits before she would unzip them and feel what he had for her. Then when the evening finished, we would go home to hers and stop on the way on the side of a road or in a carpark and have some fun before going back to hers and fucking.
Al my friends knew she was a slut and at least 1 of them did fuck her.
Then when I was at work on a Saturday, she would meet the guys from the clubs.
I miss those days and nights with a truly sexy horny girl.

took her to a party. It was summer time and hot as hell so there was a lot of drinking going on. The wife is not much of a drinker and didn't take much to get her wasted. The thing is when she does she get very horny very very horny . she was dancing with a guy and grinding away on him on him and of course being a guy and having been drinking also is grabbing her ass as they danced. shortly after i did not see them. Another guys comes up to me said if I wanted to get BJ there was a lady around back sucking everyone dick but I would have to get in line. So there is my wife on her knees doing the best impression of Linda Lovelace. And yes I had to wait in line for mine

Please do!! Love it!
Here is a wild one.
She had a date with gf for dinner and was stood up. She called me from the restaurant bar and told me she was going to finish her drink. We knew some people there so I told her to enjoy the evening. She texted me a while later saying she had already met a young guy and exchanged numbers for a future date. He left but she stayed and was flirting with the bartender. He wasn’t closing and asked her if he wanted to meet him at a bar down the street.
She went to that bar and waited. While there she was hit on again and ended up making out with a guy and then got fingered in a booth but wasn’t feeling him so excused herself. The bartender texted and apologized for getting held back. She was bummed and too tipsy to drive so I picked her up.
I realized she was more drunk than I thought and she admitted that with her friend skipping dinner she had forgotten to eat. We live in a downtown area so I stopped at an all night diner for her to eat and us to get some coffee. It was pretty late and the diner was packed except for two seats at the bar.
I sat at the end and she sat between me and a very muscular and attractive black guy. His friend was on the other side of him. Not as big but also good looking. I didn’t really expect much as we were in a diner but I didn’t realize just how horny she was.
When the waitress came to ask us our prefer I asked for a coffee and so did she but then said, “and I’d like to big sausage links and burn em, I like my sausage big and black”
This made the guy next to her almost have a full spit take and we all laughed. The conversation started there. He asked if she had ever had a big black sausage before and she said once, but was craving more.

I got to be honest, I was pretty worried we were going to get through out of the diner because I know how she can get. She asked if she could feel his muscular arm and he more than welcomed it. She told him she was pretty muscular herself and asked him to feel her strong thighs.
She was in a tight and short sweater dress and I already knew she wasn’t wearing panties so when he felt her I knew she would do exactly what she did.
She turned slightly towards him, spread her legs as he rubbed her leg and pretty soon he was touching her pussy.
He looked and me and asked if I was cool and I told him sure as long as we don’t get caught.
The touching and flirting went on and I know people could see what was happening. We paid our bill and by that time he and his friend were asking us back to their place. He told us where it was and it was some nice condos I had been to before.
We followed him there and once we parked he was there to greet us. He was such a gentleman. He said he had never been in this situation but was thrilled but also wanted us to feel safe. He offered me his drivers license to take a pic and told us anything in his place was ours to drink or eat or smoke.
We went inside and she asked if she could start with just him. They went into his bedroom right off the living room with the door open and she dropped to give him head. He was fucking huge! I watched it all from the comfort of the couch.
After a bit she was on the bed as he stood and fucked her hard. She called out his friends name, who by this time we realized was his cousin. And now the new guy was fucking her throat. She was getting a BBC spit roast.
I came in for a bit and we all took her in many ways. She swallowed quite a bit of cum that night.
When it was done he walked us to our car, they made out for a bit as I warmed the car up and we went home. I parked the car in the garage and we proceeded to fuck again right there in the car.
It was a good night.

Here is a wild one.
She had a date with gf for dinner and was stood up. She called me from the restaurant bar and told me she was going to finish her drink. We knew some people there so I told her to enjoy the evening. She texted me a while later saying she had already met a young guy and exchanged numbers for a future date. He left but she stayed and was flirting with the bartender. He wasn’t closing and asked her if he wanted to meet him at a bar down the street.
She went to that bar and waited. While there she was hit on again and ended up making out with a guy and then got fingered in a booth but wasn’t feeling him so excused herself. The bartender texted and apologized for getting held back. She was bummed and too tipsy to drive so I picked her up.
I realized she was more drunk than I thought and she admitted that with her friend skipping dinner she had forgotten to eat. We live in a downtown area so I stopped at an all night diner for her to eat and us to get some coffee. It was pretty late and the diner was packed except for two seats at the bar.
I sat at the end and she sat between me and a very muscular and attractive black guy. His friend was on the other side of him. Not as big but also good looking. I didn’t really expect much as we were in a diner but I didn’t realize just how horny she was.
When the waitress came to ask us our prefer I asked for a coffee and so did she but then said, “and I’d like to big sausage links and burn em, I like my sausage big and black”
This made the guy next to her almost have a full spit take and we all laughed. The conversation started there. He asked if she had ever had a big black sausage before and she said once, but was craving more.

I got to be honest, I was pretty worried we were going to get through out of the diner because I know how she can get. She asked if she could feel his muscular arm and he more than welcomed it. She told him she was pretty muscular herself and asked him to feel her strong thighs.
She was in a tight and short sweater dress and I already knew she wasn’t wearing panties so when he felt her I knew she would do exactly what she did.
She turned slightly towards him, spread her legs as he rubbed her leg and pretty soon he was touching her pussy.
He looked and me and asked if I was cool and I told him sure as long as we don’t get caught.
The touching and flirting went on and I know people could see what was happening. We paid our bill and by that time he and his friend were asking us back to their place. He told us where it was and it was some nice condos I had been to before.
We followed him there and once we parked he was there to greet us. He was such a gentleman. He said he had never been in this situation but was thrilled but also wanted us to feel safe. He offered me his drivers license to take a pic and told us anything in his place was ours to drink or eat or smoke.
We went inside and she asked if she could start with just him. They went into his bedroom right off the living room with the door open and she dropped to give him head. He was fucking huge! I watched it all from the comfort of the couch.
After a bit she was on the bed as he stood and fucked her hard. She called out his friends name, who by this time we realized was his cousin. And now the new guy was fucking her throat. She was getting a BBC spit roast.
I came in for a bit and we all took her in many ways. She swallowed quite a bit of cum that night.
When it was done he walked us to our car, they made out for a bit as I warmed the car up and we went home. I parked the car in the garage and we proceeded to fuck again right there in the car.
It was a good night.
Fantastic story!! I hope he and his cousin became a regular Bulls for her!

Here is a wild one.

It was a good night.
Curious which story to share next.

1. The night she seduced a friend while his family was asleep upstairs.
2. Three bjs in one day. Different guys.
3. Truth or dare at a bar ended up with a cop handcuffing her to a bed and taking her ass
4. How she seduced her Physical trainer to be her bull.

My Mrs has fucked two different sets of brothers. Before my time, but the first was her then bf and she ended up fucking his older brother occasionally. The second was a guy she knew growing up and had flings with. Ended up casually fucking him and his brother on an on going basis.
With me, probably picking out guys at bars when we're on holiday to sneak off to blow then come back. Her record is 5 in a night. Love it when she's in that mood
I wish to be closer.😁

Reactions: CrazyHusband