What is the sluttiest thing your wife has done (or you as the wife have done)

Quite a few….couple to share….one. She met a bbc at a bar and I walked away b4 she sat next to him at a outside bartop table. I watched from outside the bar and below the deck where the table was and before 15 minutes of flirting he was vigorously fingering her to wet orgasm under the table….they got up and proceed to go near the water on a hidden beach behind some mangroves and he started to fuck her silly…I heard them and tried to quietly find them to secretly see them and she was moaning so from behind a mangrove bush I said “are you ok?” And she said “yes” and he said “ get the fuck out of here”. So I left and waited to see them come back. After 30 minutes they walked to the parking lot and kept making out by a car. I stayed back fearful the man would not want my interference…..she texted me after he left to pick her up in the parking lot. She told me in the car, “yes, I fucked him and I took his load in my mouth, so don’t ask anymore questions, let’s go home”

ther are more I will add in the future if any one is interested

Lately there have been a lot of things I’ve done. We went to a nudist resort a while back with some friends, a married couple Carl and Angie. Carl is black and Angie is as white as can be. We had been partying all day and that night smoked some weed. The 4 of us where in a hot tub with several other people, everyone was pretty fucked up and naked. Carl and Angie were engaged, actually had just gotten engaged about 3 weeks prior to this trip, and Angie was not keen on going but Carl wanted to. Carl has a sexy body, he spends a lot of time in the gym, but his face is just ok. I’ve known him for years, through 4 girlfriends, and nothing has ever happened between us despite his endless flirting.

We were all totally fucked up and just chilling in the hot tub. Mike seemed to be asleep and Angie was just sitting there at best 1/2 awake. I was feeling no pain and lay my head back and closed my eyes enjoying the jets. I’m not sure when I noticed it, but ast some point I felt a hand pulling my thighs open and my leg over toward them. I then felt a hand begin playing with my pussy. My skin is always extra sensitive when I smoke pot and my pussy tingled when he touched it. I didn’t even realize at first that I was sliding closer to this person, who turned out to be Carl. I sat there, eyes closed, playing with my breasts as he played with my pussy. It felt so fantastic it never entered my head that Angie wouldn’t like it or that there were other people who could like tell what was going on. After a few minutes, he pulled me into his lap and slid his cock inside me. We couldn’t move much, but he fucked me slowly while playing with my clit. I know I moaned when I came but I couldn’t help it. A few minutes later I heard him moan and then push himself hard inside me as he shot his load. When he was done, he pushed me to the side and sat up, woke Angie and told her it was bed time and they went inside. I sat there playing with my pussy for another 15 - 20 minutes while 3 or 4 guys watched. When I finally came again, I woke Mike up and we went to bed.

Carl and I have never spoken about it since and I’ve never mentioned it to anyone.
I went back and read about your hot tub adventures. You need to post some more! Super hot memories!

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Quite a few….couple to share….one. She met a bbc at a bar and I walked away b4 she sat next to him at a outside bartop table. I watched from outside the bar and below the deck where the table was and before 15 minutes of flirting he was vigorously fingering her to wet orgasm under the table….they got up and proceed to go near the water on a hidden beach behind some mangroves and he started to fuck her silly…I heard them and tried to quietly find them to secretly see them and she was moaning so from behind a mangrove bush I said “are you ok?” And she said “yes” and he said “ get the fuck out of here”. So I left and waited to see them come back. After 30 minutes they walked to the parking lot and kept making out by a car. I stayed back fearful the man would not want my interference…..she texted me after he left to pick her up in the parking lot. She told me in the car, “yes, I fucked him and I took his load in my mouth, so don’t ask anymore questions, let’s go home”

ther are more I will add in the future if any one is interested
i am definitely interested.

i am definitely interested.
#2. She had a Jamaican boyfriend she would see often in a mobay resort. She would spend one to 4 weeks at a time there in a hotel he worked as the fitness director. I would travel with her some weeks but most of the time she went wo me and he would see her early mornings, mid days, late nights in her room or even at his house. One time we got there and we were waiting to check…a long wait…she said she was going to see T at the tennis courts. As I sat in the lobby waiting she met him, went into the tennis court bathroom and fucked him. 90 minute late she came back asi had the key waiting for her. She said, “ I fucked him”

#3. Went to a beach bar with music and she met a guy. I saw them connecting and dancing, some touching and I lost them in the crowded bar….looked for her everywhere…mens room, beach , parking lot….started to worry and began texting, calling no answer…then she texts me…”he’s driving me home….” We live 30 minutes from this beach bar so I speed back…the doos are all locked and I can’t get in. His car is on the driveway. I sneak around to the back and look in on the patio to the family room and he’s banging her bareback over the leather couch and can hear her moaning. This lasts another 30 minutes so he fucked her bare over the couch. after he leaves I call her to let me in and I said did he fuck you….she said…” of course”

Her Dom and Bull had her wearing only a open crotch pantyhose, high heels and a long vinyl coat. Additionally she had to wear a collar with insciption "slave". After a walk she had to blow him and after pushing a ball gag in her mouth he fucked her in a park behind a bush. For years she had always refused to go out with me without wearing a slip. She now does almost everything for her bull.