What is the sluttiest thing your wife has done (or you as the wife have done)

Wow, there are so many experiences but here it goes.
She was dating another guy at the same time she was seeing me. i worked shift work so it was easy for her to do.
Anyway, this guy owned his own business and during the day she would go visit him at work. He would close the office door and sit her on his desk. She said he would spread her legs and eat her pussy before he turned her over and fucked her raw. Other times she would blow him in his chair and swallow his load.She really enjoyed it but said his secretary hated her.

Wow, there are so many experiences but here it goes.
She was dating another guy at the same time she was seeing me. i worked shift work so it was easy for her to do.
Anyway, this guy owned his own business and during the day she would go visit him at work. He would close the office door and sit her on his desk. She said he would spread her legs and eat her pussy before he turned her over and fucked her raw. Other times she would blow him in his chair and swallow his load. She really enjoyed it but said his secretary hated her.
My wife did something very similar weekly, for a little over two years with a contractor who was working for her.

Su Dom y Bull la tenĆ­an usando solo pantimedias abiertas, tacones altos y un abrigo largo de vinilo. AdemĆ”s tuvo que llevar un collar con la inscripciĆ³n "esclava". DespuĆ©s de un paseo ella tuvo que chupĆ”rselo y despuĆ©s de ponerle una mordaza en la boca Ć©l se la siguiĆ³ en un parque detrĆ”s de un arbusto. Durante aƱos ella siempre se habĆ­a negado a salir conmigo sin llevar una combinaciĆ³n. Ahora hace casi todo por su toro.

ĀæTu esposa se follĆ³ a tu hermano mientras estabas desplegado? Tal vez mientras Ć©l estaba borracho y desmayado tĆŗ continuaste socializĆ”ndote en la fiesta para hablar con ese chico con el que has estado haciendo ojitos toda la noche... Ā”POR FAVOR, dime lo guarro que se pone ahĆ­ fuera!
Ud.saludo desde cuba somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos y me gustarƭa contar dos cosas que para mi no fueron nada mƔs que cosas que me. Marcaron no solo la vida sino que mucho mƔs me cambiaron la manera en que entendƭa la sexualidad.
lo primero que quiero decir es que todo lo que cuento y opino es solamente mi opiniĆ³n personal y experiencia de haber tenido una nueva experiencia aquĆ­
entonces primero decir que yo tuve la primera vez teniendo sexo con un hombre que ademƔs le media la pinga 23.5 de largo ppor 6.5 de gordo les voy a decir que siendo tan pequeƱo y sin tener una idea real de que era el sexo .singar .y hacer el amor

Reactions: Openhubbi
this is so amazing girl, I used to feel that I dont look good when I was pregnant, but once you know there are men who are into pregnant women, you feel more confident , more beautiful and love that attention
Absolutely! I remember during my first pregnancy I felt so big and swollen I always avoided making eye contact or looking up when I was out and around town cause I didn't want to know people were looking at me not at my best. But by the second time I saw where and how people were looking, made me tingle and keen to show them more :D

Absolutely! I remember during my first pregnancy I felt so big and swollen I always avoided making eye contact or looking up when I was out and around town cause I didn't want to know people were looking at me not at my best. But by the second time I saw where and how people were looking, made me tingle and keen to show them more :D
I would be looking and drooling like a starving man.. cause that body is my playground

Reactions: gmywifeishot
For about a year and a half my wife and I were split up. I stayed with a buddy for a time. One day I see a neighbor lady of his having trouble with her mower. I venture out and offer my assistance. Mower has a bad wheel, bad handle, a few things loose, now flooded. My buddy has a decent pile of old mowers. I replace what l have to, clean her spark plug, and it comes to life. I'm not doing anything but waiting on my buddy to get home, so I go ahead and mow her yard to make sure it keeps running.
She thrilled. Asks what does she owe me? "Aw heck ma'am, I wasn't doing anything anyway. Glad to help out." We introduce each other then l head for my buddy's place. She was cute! Around five foot tall, breasts not too big, not too small,.....NICE. Pretty round derriere, accentuated by long, silky black hair cascading down her back and ending three or four inches below her delectable ass.
That evening she calls my buddy's place. "Do you like Liver & Onions?".....Sure....Then she furthers that her husband does not, and she'll be on her way shortly with a plate for me.
She arrives at the door with a big smile, the plate, and wearing a very flattering string bikini. I'm thinking,"Husband doesn't like....." Husband,....figures. I thank her and retire within, enjoying a nice supper.
The next evening another supper offer. Sure, I like everything. Especially from this little gal.
She is just as quick on delivery as the first night. Even better, she's in the string bikini again. This night she makes it clear she would like to spend some time with me, and l invite her in......

In less than an hour, she has my dick in her mouth. Not much later I am mounting some fine, tight pussy on my buddy's living room couch. A couple weeks later she files for divorce, and we get a place together. She's 38, I'm 42. She wants a baby with me before she gets too old. Yes. I tell her l am hoping for a daughter just like her. We set right to work on that. I share some tidbits of information with my friend. He is both thrilled and stunned. We get to attending church. The Preacher, my friend, loves her. My buddy's dad calls me one day and invites me over to pick cherries in his orchard, so we go after church. Mom and Pop are tickled at how she come out of her high heels and went to picking cherries in her flattering sunday best dress.
My friend shows up and we all have a nice sunday afternoon visit. On the way home, she says,"It's a good thing l met you first, before "C". Otherwise l might have gone after him instead."
"You still could. I told him what a wonderful lover, and woman you are." was my reply. Looking at her intently to gage what effect my reply would have on her.
"You wouldn't care?" she responded. A little wide-eyed, but not pissed.
"Baby l am proud of how beautiful my future wife is, and have bragged to selective close friends just how wonderful a lover you are......My friend has been divorced several years. His ex ran off with her Boss. He's been lonely quite awhile....and it was through no fault of his own."
That conversation sparked some heated pillow talk. A few weeks later l had to go into work for four hours on a sunday. I was just about finished when the phone rang.
My fiance blurted "Well l did what you wanted me to.......I Fucked Your Friend."

Wow, she really did! "Baby I Love You So Much!......I am so proud of you as a Lover and my future wife."
Baby, did he cum in you? Was it good for You too? Baby did you get to cum on his cock, like you do so good with me?
She was giggling when she answered in the affirmative to all. She had a couple rendevous with him, a quickie during a card party. (Where l believe a female friend witnessed her bent over a railing, getting it from my friend) We spit-roasted her once. My friend told me the night of the card party she said"Give me a Baby." The best was her telling me she asked her ex-husband why I would like sharing her with my friend?
My Friend said he told his 80 year old father about us both hitting her, and sharing together at times. Pop was tickled all over with that.

My wife and I used to go to an on premise swing club a couple times a month. On one occasion she got on top of this guy bareback and rode him till he came. As soon as he came and she got off another guy came up behind her doggie style and pushed his dick in her, again bare, she never even saw his face. After he filled her the guys wife asked if he ā€œgot herā€ to which he proudly said yes. After this I took her myself and added a third creampie, it was awesome! I remember one of the women we had played with complemented my wife by telling her she was ā€œsuch a slutā€ and my wife thanked her. There were many more instances she flaunted her slutinness but this one time sort of sticks out.

During my first pregnancy my hubby wanted us to do a pregnancy photo shoot and I was so upset by the idea itself, I told him no. But during my other pregnancies I got a professional photoshoot done. and during whole pregnancy after 1st one, I felt beautiful, desirable. I miss being pregnant
šŸ˜‰šŸ˜˜

Attachments

• 58553771_001_2cff.jpg
    58553771_001_2cff.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 97
  • 58553771_005_e4a3.jpg
    58553771_005_e4a3.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 76
  • 58553771_007_a2d6.jpg
    58553771_007_a2d6.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 58553771_010_041a.jpg
    58553771_010_041a.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 90
  • 58553771_015_6c0b.jpg
    58553771_015_6c0b.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 105
During my first pregnancy my hubby wanted us to do a pregnancy photo shoot and I was so upset by the idea itself, I told him no. But during my other pregnancies I got a professional photoshoot done. and during whole pregnancy after 1st one, I felt beautiful, desirable. I miss being pregnant
šŸ˜‰

Attachments

• 1618772114_20893731.gif
    1618772114_20893731.gif
    4.2 MB · Views: 107
  • 1618772158_24976860.gif
    1618772158_24976860.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 124