What is the sluttiest thing your wife has done (or you as the wife have done)

We were swingers (of one type or another for many yrs--It's hard to nail it down to one-I wasn't there but Alice was out with one of her boyfriends at a local dive bar-- He got her into the mens bathroom-Dropped his pants & sat on the toilet -she got on her hands & knees & gave him a BJ--other men came in & he just kept offering her up-A man on the toilet & another screwing her ass or pussy--there were some men who bent her over the sink & screwed her--Alice told me she didn't know how many men had her that night but had lost count a 10--

Attachments

• FUN 004.jpg
    FUN 004.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 167
  • FUN 067.jpg
    FUN 067.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 173
We were swingers (of one type or another for many yrs--It's hard to nail it down to one-I wasn't there but Alice was out with one of her boyfriends at a local dive bar-- He got her into the mens bathroom-Dropped his pants & sat on the toilet -she got on her hands & knees & gave him a BJ--other men came in & he just kept offering her up-A man on the toilet & another screwing her ass or pussy--there were some men who bent her over the sink & screwed her--Alice told me she didn't know how many men had her that night but had lost count a 10--
That is wonderfully dirty.
Lynn x

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
So me and wife met this guy on a swinger website and he just so happens to be from the same small town as us. They text back and forth sometimes and he will snapchat her talking about her sucking him or fucking her and stuff like that.. they met once for drinks but nothing went down that night but she hasn’t ruled out something happening in the future she says she just hasn’t went through with it yet… well she gets a text from her best friend saying she has a question and wants her to be honest.. she ended up asking her if she would be mad if she had sex with the same guy we’ve been connected with. Apparently she knows all about our lifestyle and just wanted to make sure my wife would be okay with it which she said she would. Her friend told my wife she should definitely go through with fucking him so they can be Eskimo sisters lol.. I’m hoping they both have some drinks and fuck him together one night. They are having a friends giving party at her friends house this year and he’s gonna be there but I will not. Hopefully something happens that night what do you guys think

The slutiest thing my wife has done is we were at a family bbq and her mom, dad and little brother were over we all had been drinking and her brother was pretty drunk so we took him upstairs and put him in our guest room so he could sleep it off. Her parents hung around for awhile longer then they left around 9pm so her and I cleaned up and were sitting on the couch watching a movie when she took off her pants and told me to eat her pussy. While I was eating her pussy we heard her brother coming downstairs so I jumped up and she just stayed where she was with her legs open and as he got to the landing he looked over and said that he really wanted to slide his cock inside of her I didn’t know what to think or say and she told him to come over and fuck her like he used to when they were younger, I was dumbfounded but also really aroused too. So I moved to the loveseat and he got undressed and she sucked his cock then when he was hard I asked her if she wanted me to get a condom and she looked at me and said her and him never use condoms. When I heard her say that my cock got really hard and he slid his cock in her wet pussy and began to fuck her so passionately, hearing her moan they way she did I knew that she was really enjoying it and when he was ready to cum she grabbed his hips and pulled him all the way inside of her and said fill me with your cum David I was jerking off and shot my load right then and he pumped his cum deep inside of his older sister then he stood up she licked his cock clean then she came over to me and licked my cock clean and asked did you enjoy watching that all I could say was yes and then she laidback and asked if I would clean her pussy up with my mouth so I went down and cleaned her brothers cum out of her pussy. It hasn’t happened again since we moved out of state but I really hope he comes to visit us so he can fuck her again.View attachment 1663932View attachment 1663932
damn, your wife is an amazing slut! and beautiful, too

Reactions: Cuckoldhusband7
Did your wife fuck your brother while you were deployed? Maybe while he was passed out drunk you continued to mingle at the party to talk to that guy you've been making eyes with all night.... PLEASE tell me how slutty it gets out there!
I found a video of my wife fuckin my 29 year old cousin that was staying on our couch.instead of being mad.it made me hot.i made her tell everything as we watch together

I have a few things that I’ve done that could make this list but the one that comes to mind is pleasuring my friends husband on his birthday. About 12 years ago my friend and I were having lunch. She told me her husband talked about how I looked and admitted he had a fantasy about being with an Asian. She had and still has no idea my hubby and I are swingers. After a few minutes of talking she was taken aback when I said “What ifI suck his cock“ I was both joking and not joking, not knowing how she would take it. She laughed at first but then said ok! His birthday came and when he got out of the shower and was getting ready to leave for work I arrived. He ask what I was doing there early in the morning. His wife told him “she’s your birthday present “. I then dropped my sundress and dropped to my knees, pulled out his cock and sucked it dry. His wife watched. When I was finished I stood up and put my dress back on. With a bit of cum still on my face I told him we could never speak of this and then I left. The following year on his birthday I fucked him. His wife watched again. To this day they have no idea hubby and I are swingers and that he was ok with me doing that. They think I cheated on my husband twice to pleasure him for his birthday.

We have a live in lover and we took in a hockey game Friday. The arena is about an hour away and we managed to behave ourselves on the way there.

The game was good and as we were walking back to the truck, hands started roaming over my wife. We were both feeling her up as we made our way, she giggled as we both felt her ass up and groped her titties.

She had snuck a pint of bourbon in and finished it before the end of the game so she was feeling good as she jumped in the backseat with our friend and started making out before we left the parking lot.

I was driving in a large metro area with my wife and friend in the backseat and the next thing I hear is the telltale sound of a cock being sucked.

She's got him pinned to the seat and is servicing his cock nicely. He's holding her hair out of the way as she slurps her way around his fat cock and balls.

There's a split seat in the back and now one of the seats is being raised out of the way and clothes are coming off.

There so hot for each other that they're going to fuck as I drive down the highway but first...

She had him bend over and offer his asshole so she could rim him before they fucked. I watched in the rear view mirror as she latched her lips onto his rosebud and then her tongue danced around his hole while they both moaned happily.

I love it when she's filthy.

After a thorough tongue lashing of his ass, she laid down on the floor and pulled him into her. Before long the slapping of bodies, grunts, moans and the sound of a soaked pussy being stuffed hard with cock filled the cabin. The rear windows were steaming up and they were really going at it. He was pounding her missionary as the idea of turning on the cabin lights came to me.

I wanted the truckers to see them fucking in the backseat so I turned the cabin lights on and funny enough, they didn't seem to notice and kept rutting hard.

I'd slow down when passing the 18 wheel tractor trailers so they could have a look at the fucking going on in the backseat. Neither one cared much and they just kept fucking.

Our friend was kissing her as he fucked her, whispering filth to her as he sliced his cock in and out of her hungry pussy.

He asked her whose pussy it was as the slapping intensified and I could tell he was close to breeding my slut.

"It's all yours, Daddy! That's your pussy!"

The grunts were coming harder and quicker, the thrusts were hard and nasty as he pounded her.

I heard what sounded like words but they were the sounds of Mike pumping his seed into her and the noises he was making sounded like ecstasy on another level.

She latched onto him harder as he bred her pussy, finally their lips found each other as they fucked and kissed through an amazing orgasm.

They laid together for quite awhile coming down from that raunchy fuck. I managed not to crash, which is a huge plus but when I heard them moving and the new sucking sounds coming from the backseat, meaning she was cleaning his spent cummy cock with her mouth, I damn near drive off the road with crazed lust.

She was servicing him so very well, that's my babydoll.

Last edited:
这是10年前拍的照片。刚开始的时候,外阴非常干净。这很可爱,从那时起,我的妻子就被诱惑对性和性产生了非常强烈的兴趣。自慰和与男人发生性关系几乎是她一生中最大的乐趣。很快,阴开始变黑,黑亮的,黑中带紫,让人无语。今天先贴一张我老婆摔倒前唇部干净的外阴照片。为了纪念。你也可以谈谈你妻子对性的兴趣的变化。
我妻子的想法和目标很奇怪。她说她必须和200个男人发生性关系,她需要200个男人的精液来滋润她。她为什么会有这样的想法,难道她是着迷了?我还是不明白,你的理解是什么?请让我知道,谢谢!
she is so sexy I would send you pictures of her while I enjoy her sexy body