What is the sluttiest thing your wife has done (or you as the wife have done)

Went to festival with my wife. Later on in the evening, after we went to a whiskey tasting, she ends up disappearing after saying she was going to the bathroom. Ended up having to go look for her. Eventually found her just off the festival grounds in the middle of some trees, bent over with her skirt flipped up, getting railed by some guy she had just met.

Last edited:
2006 we had already been doing MFM with her older coworker for almost 3 years, she had just fucked 5 of his gym buddies over this last couple months when this occurred.

Jose really liked to watch his buddies use my wife up till that night it was always one fucking her as we watched.

We rented a room that’s right next to a Cantina. We told his gym buddies where and when. We had already had dinner and a few cocktails by time 3 of the 5 showed up. My wife really enjoyed the sex with these men and I told her I’m good with whatever.

First one took her out for a smoke, she came back solo 15 minutes or so gave me a kiss I could taste them she grabbed another and took him to the room as we watched the game. They came back about an hour later another cocktail then she takes the other 15 minutes or so the 3rd guy says he’s gonna go get some head.

Jose and I are sitting there about a 1/2 hour later the 3 of them came back. My wife was glowing. Games almost over the guys pay the bill and one takes her back to the room as we finish the game that’s when the last to showed up together . Jose tells them so and so is keeping her warmed for us.

The 5 of us walked back and his buddy was coming back “ she said hurry up “ he says as he’s walking to his truck. I’m hard as a rock knowing my wife is enjoying all these dicks.

One of the new guys was already at the edge of the bed with his dick in her mouth. With in minutes he has turn around and takes her from behind and fucks her hard for the next few minutes before he alips out and eases into her ass “ oh yea baby already lubed with your friends cum” as he’s taking her back door the guy who already nailed her was ready again and offered my wis dick which she eagerly took. Maybe 5 minutes later and the guys filling my wife’s brown eye as she starts to climax and pulls off as he strokes his load on to her face before got the head back in her mouth. They both dressed and left.

My wife looked like a total slut, jizz on her face and tits, leaking from both holes and hickies on both her big tits. Jose and I let her sleep a bit in which time the first guy came back . We smoked a little weed and the 3 of us tag teamed her, DP and DVP. His buddy dumped his load and left as Jose and had her twice before we fell asleep and again he n the morning an hour before checkout.

2006 we had already been doing MFM with her older coworker for almost 3 years, she had just fucked 5 of his gym buddies over this last couple months when this occurred.

Jose really liked to watch his buddies use my wife up till that night it was always one fucking her as we watched.

We rented a room that’s right next to a Cantina. We told his gym buddies where and when. We had already had dinner and a few cocktails by time 3 of the 5 showed up. My wife really enjoyed the sex with these men and I told her I’m good with whatever.

First one took her out for a smoke, she came back solo 15 minutes or so gave me a kiss I could taste them she grabbed another and took him to the room as we watched the game. They came back about an hour later another cocktail then she takes the other 15 minutes or so the 3rd guy says he’s gonna go get some head.

Jose and I are sitting there about a 1/2 hour later the 3 of them came back. My wife was glowing. Games almost over the guys pay the bill and one takes her back to the room as we finish the game that’s when the last to showed up together . Jose tells them so and so is keeping her warmed for us.

The 5 of us walked back and his buddy was coming back “ she said hurry up “ he says as he’s walking to his truck. I’m hard as a rock knowing my wife is enjoying all these dicks.

One of the new guys was already at the edge of the bed with his dick in her mouth. With in minutes he has turn around and takes her from behind and fucks her hard for the next few minutes before he alips out and eases into her ass “ oh yea baby already lubed with your friends cum” as he’s taking her back door the guy who already nailed her was ready again and offered my wis dick which she eagerly took. Maybe 5 minutes later and the guys filling my wife’s brown eye as she starts to climax and pulls off as he strokes his load on to her face before got the head back in her mouth. They both dressed and left.

My wife looked like a total slut, jizz on her face and tits, leaking from both holes and hickies on both her big tits. Jose and I let her sleep a bit in which time the first guy came back . We smoked a little weed and the 3 of us tag teamed her, DP and DVP. His buddy dumped his load and left as Jose and had her twice before we fell asleep and again he n the morning an hour before checkout.
Lucky man

The sluttiest thing my wife did was SHE gad to pick.me up at a const site as we only had one car forca while ot wss on the shop..The end of the day she got there after everyone lefy She wss wearimg a keyhole halter top that showed of her double d tits. A mini skirt thigh hi boots and alot of nakeup atotal CFM OUTFIT I guestioned her.About the outfit she paused and ssid she was dressed to get fucked..I asked uour going out to get Fucked she said NO I was puzzled nothing was said for.a few Minutes. Ibwhen to get resdy to leavr she asked whst i was doing i said getting readybto.leave SHE SAID I TOLD YOU I WAS GOING TO GET FUCKED NOW DROP.YOUR SHORTS OR I WILL.FIND A CICK THAT WILL FUCK ME that was one job site i will never forget she said next.tine i wabt it up high on that lift ..That way every time you see that lift.you will think about the pussy you had 20 ft in the air..This only happened twice it true but i will.never forget that job site in NJ that was 1994

• Love
Reactions: Vincenzo

One weekend we went to go visit my parents. They live a little over 4hrs from my hometown. So anytime we visit, we get a hotel and go out clubbing or bar hopping without worrying about running into anybody we know.​

Anyway, we used to go camp with my dad and step-mom at one of the big lakes outside the city they live in. We'd rent both sides of a duplex and split the cost.​

This past summer my dad and step-mom bought a camper and went camping pretty regular. They invited us up to hang out one weekend, so me and the wife booked a cabin fairly close to where my dad had his camper.​

I wasn't familiar with the area where the cabins were at this lake, so my dad met us at the main office and showed us where our cabin room was. It was another duplex. It shared the back patio with the other room next door.​

We find the cabin and me and the wife unload the truck. Go meet my dad at his camper to eat and drink a few beers. My wife makes a couple of mixed drinks.​

Decided to go swim for a bit, it was pretty hot out. So my wife had her bikini top on with a pair of denim shorts on over her full bikini bottoms.​

By the time we leave my dad's camper, my wife is feeling pretty tipsy. We get back to our cabin and go inside for a bit. Decide to build a fire in the firepit on the back patio.​

Me and the wife were sitting there hanging out having a couple of drinks, when a guy from the duplex next door comes out. He said he saw the fire I had going and asks if he can hang out, I said sure.​

We made introductions and I tell him we're visiting my dad that's camping just up the road. He said he's in town for a family reunion in the closest town a couple miles away, the hotels were too expensive, so he decided to rent the cabin duplex for the night.​

I offered him a beer while he was hanging out, he said sure.​

Went inside to get beers, so my wife was on the patio talking to him. I came back outside and my wife made a comment about taking a night swim. There was a small beach down a trail from our cabin that we found earlier in the day. It was already dark out, but there was a full moon, so you could still see fairly well.​

I told her I was down if she was. She asked the guy if he wanted to go, he said sure why not. So I grab a couple of beers for the trip and make my wife a drink.​

Get down to the beach and figure out where to hang out so we wouldn't bother the other cabins.​

So we find some rocks to put our stuff on and go swim around for a bit. Wife says the water is cold so she's getting out.​

I ask if she's ready to go back, she said not yet, it got warmer when she got out. She but she wanted another drink, I said ok I'll go make you one. I asked the guy if he wanted another beer, he says yeah. I said I'll be back, need to check on the fire anyway. Leave the wife there talking to him.​

Go to the cabin, use the bathroom, make my wife her mixed drink, grab a couple beers out of my ice chest and put another log in the firepit, assuming we're going to head back pretty soon.​

Make my way back down the trail to the beach where our stuff was. I find can see the rocks where our stuff is but my wife and the guy are no where to be seen.​

I walk past the rocks and keep going a little farther down the beach. I get so far and start hearing moaning and the sound of skin slapping. I see a group of bigger boulders up ahead in the direction of the moans. I slowly make my way that direction.​

I get close enough and see my wife leaning over one of the boulders, holding herself up with her hands, and the guy is behind her, giving her a good fucking.​

She still didn't have her denim shorts, but still had her bikini bottoms on. The guy had them pulled to the side and had easy access to her pussy. Her tits were out of her bikini top and were bouncing and flopping around. He was telling her what an ass she had on her and how good of a fuck that she was.​

I watched for a few minutes until I knew he had filled her pussy with cum and they were done.​

I walked up to them as they were cleaning up and asked if they had a good time. They both had that deer in the headlight look. I was like how long did you honestly think it was going to take me to grab a couple of beers and make a drink?​

The guy started apologizing and said that my wife told him that I wouldn't mind.​

I turned to her and was like did you not learn your lesson from what happened at that festival we went to? You get a few drinks in you and you turn into a whore that can't wait to be fucked? I guess I should've known better than to leave you alone with him.​

He was still apologizing and grabbed his stuff and was already headed back to his cabin. I had to help my wife get her stuff together bc she was so out of it. Between her mixed drinks and getting fucked, she was pretty relaxed and sleepy.​

So I walked her back to the cabin, took her inside and put her to bed, with her bikini still on. Grabbed a beer and went back outside to sit next to the firepit.​

Guy came back out his side and kept apologizing. I told him don't worry about it, not the first time she's pulled that stunt. Told him about that festival we went to.​

He said thanks for not beating his ass, lol. I said what for, wouldn't solve anything. It's not the first time she's done it and she'll prolly do it again the next time we go out somewhere.​

He got up and apologized again and went to his cabin. I got up, put out the fire and went to bed.​

By the time we got up and around the next morning he was already gone, never saw him the rest of the weekend.​

I started getting ready to go meet my dad for breakfast, wife finally gets up and around. I ask her how she's feeling, she says she has a pounding headache and her pussy is sore and sloppy.​

I said I wonder why, after that pounding it got last night. She half assed apologized and said she couldn't help it. Once she gets to a point of being drunk, she gets horny and wants to be fucked right then.​

I said really, that happend in the 10 or so minutes that I was gone? She said yes and she was sorry.​

I just said whatever and to get ready, we need to go meet dad and my step-mom at their camper for breakfast.​

She finally gets ready enough to leave and we meet up with my dad. He asked how our night went. I said pretty good. The wife's was a lot better than mine.​

They just laughed, thinking I was talking about how buzzed she was when we left their camper the evening before.​

If they only knew...​

Last edited:
At a swingers club we were dancing. She was already topless so the guys and girls around us were giving her lots of attention. She was pretty drunk. She pulled me close, dropped to her knees and gave me a blow job on the dance floor. It was a swingers club so it wasn't so unusual to see things like that, but it was a first for us. Then, she stood up, took her pants off and we were both naked. Everyone was cheering us on. We danced naked for another minute before she led me off the dance floor downstairs to the playrooms. The club had one room set up as a group room with probably 6 to 8 beds in it. People would come and go to use this room as they wanted. It also had a big window to the hallway so people could watch. She lead me into the group playroom, we found a bed and started fucking. Before I knew it she was sucking another guys cock, then another. The three of us took turns fucking her while several others watched.

At a swingers club we were dancing. She was already topless so the guys and girls around us were giving her lots of attention. She was pretty drunk. She pulled me close, dropped to her knees and gave me a blow job on the dance floor. It was a swingers club so it wasn't so unusual to see things like that, but it was a first for us. Then, she stood up, took her pants off and we were both naked. Everyone was cheering us on. We danced naked for another minute before she led me off the dance floor downstairs to the playrooms. The club had one room set up as a group room with probably 6 to 8 beds in it. People would come and go to use this room as they wanted. It also had a big window to the hallway so people could watch. She lead me into the group playroom, we found a bed and started fucking. Before I knew it she was sucking another guys cock, then another. The three of us took turns fucking her while several others watched.
Lucky men, she's cute & hot at the same time, my favorite combo :)

Reactions: Little_devil
这是10年前拍的照片。刚开始的时候,外阴非常干净。这很可爱,从那时起,我的妻子就被诱惑对性和性产生了非常强烈的兴趣。自慰和与男人发生性关系几乎是她一生中最大的乐趣。很快,阴开始变黑,黑亮的,黑中带紫,让人无语。今天先贴一张我老婆摔倒前唇部干净的外阴照片。为了纪念。你也可以谈谈你妻子对性的兴趣的变化。
我妻子的想法和目标很奇怪。她说她必须和200个男人发生性关系,她需要200个男人的精液来滋润她。她为什么会有这样的想法,难道她是着迷了?我还是不明白,你的理解是什么?请让我知道,谢谢!
Awesome yummy pussy 👅👅😋🔥😍

This was pre-marriage before we move to the US, we were quite the party type and right about the time that my wife and I started to explore the possibility of threesomes, we went to a nightclub with a mutual friend. There, we met two of his friends and we all share a tab for drinks. It didn’t take long for my wife to end up on the dancefloor with me and our mutual friend joining in. She was grinding on both of us until the other two friends ask if they can cut in - they did while we went to replenish drinks.
I looked over and saw my wife sandwiched between these two black guys as they dry hump her until her little black dress starts to ride up and expose her underwear. They didn’t fuck her that night but what made it a slutty thing is that my wife is Indian (from the Caribbean) and there was a racial divide in the country where indians and blacks align themselves with different political parties so indian women are not often seen with black guys and my wife became the center of attention that night with other guys surrounding her trying to have a dance as well.
She went on to have first threesome long after that but this was the moment that started it all in my opinion.

I think the time at the swingers club where she got a bit drunk and was wanked over by lots of guys in the club as she lay on a bed surrounded by naked men ..she was covered in spunk and was fingered to orgasm by numerous hands Her hands went from one erect cock to another and she said afterwards it was feeling so many different cocks and balls that was the hottest thing .She has sex with two of them ( two of her regular bills ) as she was surrounded by the group of wanking men .I think I know then how slutty she could be !

my hot wife was on a girls night out, met two guys who bought her many drinks, told her sexy she was and danced with her. she ended spending the night with them and they fucked her in all three holes for hours. she came home the next morning with cum in her hair and oozing from her cunt and ass. she also did not know where her panties and bra were.