What is the sluttiest thing your wife has done (or you as the wife have done)

Hooked up with my FWBs friend with his encouragement and he wanted to know what happened in every detail after

Mark (my FWB) had told me he was a good guy very attentive but dominant, I'd have to be a good girl

He was really chilled and made me feel at ease straight away, I liked him he's was my age and we talked about life and 💕

I was ready for whatever might come up (I'm certain you can understand what I mean) he has lovely warm hands, thy soon found their way on my body

Kissing soon turned into me on my knees him laying back on the bed as I took him in my mouth, he returned the favour too which was hot as fuck believe me I was squirming on the bed so much

His hands found all my most interesting bits too I had some nice slippery stuff in my bag which helped smooth the way

We swapped again with me on the bed almost 69 with his hand working me as I played with his balls and sucked his lovely cock

We were enjoying our time when I told him I wanted to fuck, he started to kiss 💋 me and soon I smiled and rolled over face down

I think my figure looks better from behind I've got a bit of a tummy you see

He slapped my bum and spread my cheeks and took a long look as I wiggled my behind

His tongue was quick to find my bits

Last edited:
The rest of us perverts out here want to know all the details too
My apologies sir
I'll try to write something elequent and post it it was very erotic I felt so shaky walking to the hotel room

Mark (my FWB) had told me he was a good guy very attentive but dominant, I'd have to be a good girl

He was really chilled and made me feel at ease straight away, I liked him he's was my age and we talked about life and 💕

I was ready for whatever might come up (I'm certain you can understand what I mean) he has lovely warm hands, thy soon found their way on my body

Kissing soon turned into me on my knees him laying back on the bed as I took him in my mouth, he returned the favour too which was hot as fuck believe me I was squirming on the bed so much

His hands found all my most interesting bits too I had some nice slippery stuff in my bag which helped smooth the way

Last edited:
My apologies sir
I'll try to write something elequent and post it it was very erotic I felt so shaky walking to the hotel room

So did he "give" you to his friend, like *tell* you to be with him, or just basically go "It's fine with me, go ahead"?

Reactions: toolman2c
She went on a grils night out withe her grilfriend, came home late,with a soaked wet pussy,admitted she danced with 2 guys.i think she did more then danced,I think I got sloppy seconds,she never admitted she did nothing more the dance.but she was wetter then a slip and slide.we never spoke about that night again.do you think she fucked them guys.
Bare minimum at least finger banged more likely got fucked🔥😍

Reactions: Joey69