What is the sluttiest thing your wife has done (or you as the wife have done)

The slutiest thing my wife has done is we were at a family bbq and her mom, dad and little brother were over we all had been drinking and her brother was pretty drunk so we took him upstairs and put him in our guest room so he could sleep it off. Her parents hung around for awhile longer then they left around 9pm so her and I cleaned up and were sitting on the couch watching a movie when she took off her pants and told me to eat her pussy. While I was eating her pussy we heard her brother coming downstairs so I jumped up and she just stayed where she was with her legs open and as he got to the landing he looked over and said that he really wanted to slide his cock inside of her I didn’t know what to think or say and she told him to come over and fuck her like he used to when they were younger, I was dumbfounded but also really aroused too. So I moved to the loveseat and he got undressed and she sucked his cock then when he was hard I asked her if she wanted me to get a condom and she looked at me and said her and him never use condoms. When I heard her say that my cock got really hard and he slid his cock in her wet pussy and began to fuck her so passionately, hearing her moan they way she did I knew that she was really enjoying it and when he was ready to cum she grabbed his hips and pulled him all the way inside of her and said fill me with your cum David I was jerking off and shot my load right then and he pumped his cum deep inside of his older sister then he stood up she licked his cock clean then she came over to me and licked my cock clean and asked did you enjoy watching that all I could say was yes and then she laidback and asked if I would clean her pussy up with my mouth so I went down and cleaned her brothers cum out of her pussy. It hasn’t happened again since we moved out of state but I really hope he comes to visit us so he can fuck her again.View attachment 1663932View attachment 1663932
Love this story

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
We were visiting my Nephew and his fiancee who lived in Europe for their wedding. He was having a party a couple of days before the wedding so my wife 52, my Nephew 41 and I are hanging out drinking on the deck with a bunch of people including his fiancee. I was talking to a another couple and when I looked for my wife I could find her anywhere. I walked around the house for a while and decided to check the bedroom that we were staying in thinking that she may gone to lay down for a bit. When I opened the door my wife was on her back with her legs spread and my Nephew was between her legs fucking my wife. They must have been at it for a while because within 2 minutes he dumped a huge load in her pussy. When he was done my wife smiled at me and said "Hi honey I just gave him his wedding present" I responded well I hoped he liked it and he told me it was the best present ever and high fived me. He got dressed and left pretty quickly.
As soon as he closed the door on his way out I went down on her cleaning her up licking her to an orgasm.

She went on a grils night out withe her grilfriend, came home late,with a soaked wet pussy,admitted she danced with 2 guys.i think she did more then danced,I think I got sloppy seconds,she never admitted she did nothing more the dance.but she was wetter then a slip and slide.we never spoke about that night again.do you think she fucked them guys.

She went on a grils night out withe her grilfriend, came home late,with a soaked wet pussy,admitted she danced with 2 guys.i think she did more then danced,I think I got sloppy seconds,she never admitted she did nothing more the dance.but she was wetter then a slip and slide.we never spoke about that night again.do you think she fucked them guys.
She almost certainly got herself fucked...

Tame compared to others. Also not sure it's the sluttiest but it is the one that involves other people. Some details I don't quite remember.

Wife had stayed in another in accommodation in another town for a couple of months. Not too far but not home. After she left there and came home she arranged to visit one of the chaps who had been staying in the same place. She wore a thong or g-string, a mini skirt and I think a strapped top and I drove her over morning or early afternoon and she went off to meet him.

This was before mobile phones were ubiquitous and it got later and later in the evening and I hadn't heard anything from her. I drove over to look for her sometime after 10 or 11pm but had no idea where they would have gone out to. I therefore just hung around the car park of the building. After sometime I tried to get into the accommodation to see if she was there. I wasn't allowed past the locked doors as only residents were permitted and it was so late there wouldn't be any non-residents in there that late. At that all I could do was return to the car and wait. Sometime later wife comes out of the building and I get her into the car.

I of course quiz her. Turns out the two had had a good time at a local pub. In the evening they returned to the accommodation, where the chap was still staying, but had a detour into the stairwell of the car park. There they made out and obviously had some fun as my wife apparently jumped away when she felt his cock start to slide into her. After that she apparently refused to suck him but still made out. It was early enough it seems for her to have managed to get into his room without being noticed so the staff didn't know there was a non-resident, or maybe she was recognised and thought to still be staying there. That's where they were all the while I'd been waiting and getting told there were no non-residents in. She says she still refused to blow him even in his bed and didn't do anything else. She was incredibly wet when I was feeling her up as she was telling me about the latter part of her visit.

We did have the chap visit us for one night some weeks after this but my wife just treated it as a friend visiting with no inclination to do anything. :(

Another contender even less actually naughty...

Early twenties, well I was late twenties, and we were both still at university. Somewhat bizzarely some of her course people independently knew some of my research group's people. One of the parties we went to she went in a really short dress - not a dress but a slinky nightdress which at that age she had a bit of a habit of wearing as dresses sometimes. I believe it came down to maybe 1" below her crotch/arse cheeks. She didn't wear knickers.

She wouldn't let me feel her up on the stairs of the house in case someone came into the hall and saw. However, in the living room she was quite happy to slow dance with me while one of the chaps from a couple of labs down from mine sat back on the sofa with head at or maybe slightly below crotch height watching.

My wife did a girls night out with a girlfriend (who was in a long term relationship) and out to get laid. My wife had shared with her that I had cuckold fantasies. They found men to flirt and dance with.

In her hyper aroused state when she got home, she confessed that here friend got laid and got her brains fucked out. I told my wife that I imagined the same had happened to her. She whispered in my ear that I didn’t have to imagine it. She stripped off her tights and climbed onto my face. It wss glorious.

While on a long bus journey, my wife asked me to discreetly finger her. She loved cumming and keeping her orgasm silent with passengers a couple of feet away not knowing.
If we're flying economy class I usually put up the armrest, read a newspaper covering her and finger her to orgasm. She comes really hard and shudders silently and we both love it.

Why is she an ex now ?
Sorry for the delay.

Jose fell in love and told her all her fucks with his buddies we’re not spontaneous that I set them up, which I did with his help.

Well my wife did not like the fact that I did not tell her and let her think it was all her doing, I didn’t see the difference but she tells me she couldn’t trust me. So as I am working weekends she’s getting her mom to babysit and takes off with Jose down to SD where his buddy nephew is stationed in the Marines. The couple times we went before she fucked the new hew and 2 of his pals.

So she’s been holding out a lil over a month getting tagged teamed by Jose and his buddies during this time as I started banging a coworker a couple times a week at work.

This one weekend she tells me she’s going to SD with Jose to visit the nephew her mom is watching our kid, this is Friday. I had my coworker over and enjoyed ourselves same thing Saturday, Sunday morning we’re going at it in the shower before work and my wife walks in and calls me a cheating hole😂. She walked out and I kept nailing my coworker. I later found out she spent the next several days with Jose and a cousin of his. She had 2 kids with him the first I think is the cousins.