What is your favorite position to watch your wife or girlfriend get fucked?

For video i prefer them in missionary. Easiest to get good pics of his cock sliding in. Also great to watch cum drip out of her while i film or watch and then i can hop up and slide right in. Love feeling his cum squish out around my cock as i slide in the first stroke. Also like watching her take him while she is laying on her stomach
I loved what yourwrote.
After a guy cums in my wife, and pulls out - I stick my cock in for "sloppy seconds". But it's not. I can feel his hot cum. My wife is all lubed up. And there is the tnaughty houghts of fucking your wife after anther guy just came inside her - drives me crazy with lust.

Fuck-licking... the best cuck view ever, especially for people like me who have penetration fetishes. I'm on my back, hard as a rock. KK's on top, sixty-nine style, with my throbbing dick in her mouth. Her lover's doing her doggie-style, hands on her ass cheeks, in total control, fucking her pussy, ass, and my mouth. It is so intensely erotic...

IMG_8617t.jpg

Seeing his fat cock-head push into her, the mushroom sliding past her wet, slick pussy lips is fascinating. Seeing her open up, taking his entire length, balls deep, his girth stretching her out, then the thrusting as he uses her for his pleasure, occasionally slipping out of her, into my mouth, I have to help him back in - making him cum inside my slut wife is so intense; massaging his balls, feeling the penultimate moment just before he unloads...

What is your favorite position to watch as your wife or girlfriend is getting fucked by another guy?? My personal favorite is whether I’m only watching, but most importantly if I’m taking pictures or video, is when they are in the missionary position! This provides the clearest and most unobstructed view to watch as his hard cock is pounding into her pussy! I love to see her pussy lips grip around his girth, and watch as you can see his cock pull out coated with more and more of her wetness becomes visible with each stroke! The way she lifts her body up to meet his thrusts and to see him push harder and harder going balls deep inside her!! Noticing the signs as his tempo begins to get faster and each thrust is much more harder and deeper than before! Listening to his breathing become more labored, and she acknowledges his stronger and more intense effort with louder grunts from each inward thrust!! They become completely in tune with each other and both are now in search of the same goal, to make him cum!! Then with just a little bit of verbal encouragement from her, to watch as his body become stiffened, and he’s buried his cock as deep as possible inside her pussy, knowing all too well that she’s also milking him, as he begins to cum and fill her tight little pussy full of his seed!! Then to watch as he slowly starts to pull his cock out a little before pushing back in, waiting patiently, yet impatiently, as he continues this and goes a little further each time. He eventually pulls out enough to show that his cock is covered in cum and allowing some of it to drip off him or leak from the sides and bottom before finally pulling completely out of her and to see her cum filled pussy for a few seconds before it starts to gush out!! It’s my favorite part to watch, which is quickly followed up and replaced by my all-time favorite thing to do, to take his place between her legs and enjoy the most absolutely amazing feeling in the world... Sloppy seconds!! What’s your favorite position to watch??
That's the way it should be done I love sloppy seconds third's fourth fifth

I've held my wife's legs open by her ankles as a guy fucked her, and I've enjoyed her sucking my cock whilst she was on all 4s in another man's bed as I had a great view of him fucking her from behind, gripping her waist and fucking her with such lust on his face as he pumped his seed deep inside her....
But leaving her and another guy in our living room ,then returning a few minutes later to find him fucking her missionary on our carpet was the hottest,!.

I'm not comfortable just watching,I feel awkward,but they carried on as if I was not there, maybe as I was behind them, my wife may not have realised I was there.
But I just stood there,even sitting down at one point, so turned on by the site of my wife with her legs spread for another man, his arse going up and down as he pounded my wife's cunt.
To be that close, watching his hard cock thrust in and out of my wife's cunt, covered in her juices. To clearly see her cunt being fucked wife open as his balls crashed into her cunt lips ,and to hear and see his passion for my wife as he came hard inside her, knowing at that moment she was feeling another man's baby making seed pumping inside her....missionary for me every time .

i so agree ! watching another man's cock sliding into my wife is the hottest thing ever. Really, really like it when he finally cums in her and i can see his balls contracting as he pumps his cum in her is beyond hot. Once he pulls out and watching another man's cum run out of her pussy and puddle on the bed knowing it's another guys cum is incredible.

I love it when my wife’s on her back her legs over her head . He holds her ankles and slides his cock deep inside her. I’m kneeling next to her and my cocks in her mouth. I can feel every moan and groan on my cock as he pounds her. And every so often wee swap n I’ll pound her and she’ll suck his cock 😉

Lamiendo sexo... la mejor vista de cornudo jamás vista, especialmente para personas como yo que tienen fetiches por la penetración. Estoy boca arriba, duro como una piedra. KK está arriba, al estilo sesenta y nueve, con mi polla palpitante en su boca. Su amante la está haciendo al estilo perrito, con las manos en las nalgas, en total control, follándose el coño, el culo y la boca. Es tan intensamente erótico...

View attachment 1717556

Ver su gorda cabeza de gallo empujarla, el hongo deslizándose por los labios húmedos y resbaladizos de su coño es fascinante. Al verla abrirse, tomar toda su longitud, sus bolas hasta el fondo, su circunferencia estirándola, luego la embestida mientras la usa para su placer, ocasionalmente deslizándose fuera de ella, dentro de mi boca, tengo que ayudarlo a regresar, haciéndolo el semen dentro de mi puta esposa es muy intenso; masajeando sus bolas, sintiendo el penúltimo momento justo antes de descargar...
Hola desde cuba somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos y aquí esta una de las mejores experiencias que hacer en pareja bisexual para nosotros es sumamente caliente primero estar los dos juntos de rodillas para entre los dos empezar a darle un super oral con garganta profunda donde para nosotros lo más caliente es la sensación de estar juntos desnudos arrodillados mientras nuestras lenguas van recorriendo todo el tronco de la pinga alternando al meterla en nuestras bocas vernos y oírnos gemir del gusto de tener una buena pinga ba muestro gusto

Reactions: MarcandLilly
His favourite was her on top (because he enjoyed seeing her wanting to ride him(, her favourite was him from behind (because that is how she felt him deepest inside her), and my favourite was missionary (because his cum wouldn't gulp out and because it kind of locked me out of their game). So we (they) did all.

Reverse cow girl, her laying backwards is also great. Easiest position to lick her (and him).

Fuck-licking... the best cuck view ever, especially for people like me who have penetration fetishes. I'm on my back, hard as a rock. KK's on top, sixty-nine style, with my throbbing dick in her mouth. Her lover's doing her doggie-style, hands on her ass cheeks, in total control, fucking her pussy, ass, and my mouth. It is so intensely erotic...

View attachment 1717556

Seeing his fat cock-head push into her, the mushroom sliding past her wet, slick pussy lips is fascinating. Seeing her open up, taking his entire length, balls deep, his girth stretching her out, then the thrusting as he uses her for his pleasure, occasionally slipping out of her, into my mouth, I have to help him back in - making him cum inside my slut wife is so intense; massaging his balls, feeling the penultimate moment just before he unloads...
And a great pic of the action.

Reactions: WaltHardman
i so agree ! watching another man's cock sliding into my wife is the hottest thing ever. Really, really like it when he finally cums in her and i can see his balls contracting as he pumps his cum in her is beyond hot. Once he pulls out and watching another man's cum run out of her pussy and puddle on the bed knowing it's another guys cum is incredible.
I vividly recall the first time I watched my wife fucked by another guy. I have a tiny penis that never satisfied her which was the prime reason for exploring the cuck lifestyle ( along with my rampant sph fetish) He was massively bigger than me. She responded to his attentions like I never even came close to even with oral stimulation. ( my foreplay is good but my tiny cock not at all) When he pulled out she lay spread eagled and looking exhausted. The sheets were soaked and that combo of their juices running out of her sodden pussy. I had been edging the whole time I watched them and seeing his huge cock, her state et al made my liitle prick shoot high and hard.