what its like first time watching wife fuck someone else?

Question for the men , the guys who get to fuck your wives do they usually cum fast with the thought and knowing that they are about to fuck a married woman ? Do this men usually only think about themselves meaning they just want to fuck cum and go ?

Our experience has been they are very attentive to my wife and her pleasure. "Play time" usually lasts several hours.

Reactions: Myhotwife
It varies, some guys are quick, some aren't, some can't cum, some can't even get it up. There's no rule or pattern, some big dick guys under-perform and some small dick guys out-perform. I speak from experience when I say out of the 70+ guys she's fucked in the past year+, they've been all over the place.

So it got better the times afterwards!

Yes. With that particular friend it was the first and only time. He got involved with a girl shortly afterwards and we never got to repeat it.
But a while later we had a second threesome with my best friend. And after some initial akwardness (not as strong as the first time) it was all good and we enjoyed each other and the fact that we had a secret that none of our other friends knew about (not even the first friend). That was really fun when together at parties with mutual friends btw :)

Yes. With that particular friend it was the first and only time. He got involved with a girl shortly afterwards and we never got to repeat it.
But a while later we had a second threesome with my best friend. And after some initial akwardness (not as strong as the first time) it was all good and we enjoyed each other and the fact that we had a secret that none of our other friends knew about (not even the first friend). That was really fun when together at parties with mutual friends btw :)
That's Awesome!!! Must of lead to some Great sex!!

Reactions: SharingIsCaring
I was the same way, we always knew that after a party or night out with friends, more than likely we were going to end up back home, with her taking care of both me and my buddies needs. Sometimes multiple times a night.