what its like first time watching wife fuck someone else?

For me, there is absolutely nothing that compares to the very first time I watched another guy fuck my wife. The emotional intensity of seeing my wife being passionately kissed, intimately touched and fondled in the most erotic and sensual ways was over the top.

It was like time came to a standstill as I watched her enjoying herself in the most incredible ways. Watching my wife and my friend wrapped around each other was surreal and the gut-wrenching emotions were here, there and everywhere.

I will never forget when it came to the point for him to enter her pussy. It's forever etched in my memory how they both looked over at me as he was poised on top of her to slide his cock into her pussy. It was as if they were getting my final approval for what was about to happen because once he entered her, there was no turning back.

I sat there in a dreamlike state watching my wife dig her nails into his ass cheeks pulling him into her pussy over and over. They were both moaning and groaning as he fucked her deeper and harder. Their fucking worked into a frenzy as he got closer and closer to coming. Watching my wife's body being hammered so hard and fast like that is an image I will never forget.

Watching and listening to them both come and then finally him laying there on top of her, kissing her softly afterwards is hard to explain. Again, my emotions were everywhere. He finally pulled out of her pussy and went to the bathroom.

I got on top of her and slid my rock hard cock into her pussy and exploded within seconds. We took a break and then we took turns fucking her until the sun came up.

I was addicted to the intensity of it all from then on. It's been a lifelong obsession watching my wife fuck or being with her afterwards from that point on.

For me, there is absolutely nothing that compares to the very first time I watched another guy fuck my wife. The emotional intensity of seeing my wife being passionately kissed, intimately touched and fondled in the most erotic and sensual ways was over the top.

It was like time came to a standstill as I watched her enjoying herself in the most incredible ways. Watching my wife and my friend wrapped around each other was surreal and the gut-wrenching emotions were here, there and everywhere.

I will never forget when it came to the point for him to enter her pussy. It's forever etched in my memory how they both looked over at me as he was poised on top of her to slide his cock into her pussy. It was as if they were getting my final approval for what was about to happen because once he entered her, there was no turning back.

I sat there in a dreamlike state watching my wife dig her nails into his ass cheeks pulling him into her pussy over and over. They were both moaning and groaning as he fucked her deeper and harder. Their fucking worked into a frenzy as he got closer and closer to coming. Watching my wife's body being hammered so hard and fast like that is an image I will never forget.

Watching and listening to them both come and then finally him laying there on top of her, kissing her softly afterwards is hard to explain. Again, my emotions were everywhere. He finally pulled out of her pussy and went to the bathroom.

I got on top of her and slid my rock hard cock into her pussy and exploded within seconds. We took a break and then we took turns fucking her until the sun came up.

I was addicted to the intensity of it all from then on. It's been a lifelong obsession watching my wife fuck or being with her afterwards from that point on.
Great story ! Thx for sharing

can you tell us what it was like slipping in afterwards the first time? Did your wife enjoy him or you more ?

It was the most thrilling experience of our life, we fucked like crazy afterwards. Marie took her first big black cock that night and has seen many guys since, that was 12 years ago. From my point of view it was nerve racking, I felt a wobble in the pit of my stomach as I saw him easing his big fat black penis into my wifes small pink pussy. Seeing her juice coat him was even more erotic but hearing your wife calling out in orgasm as she had never done with me was fantastic. From Maries point of view she had the best sex ever and was satisfied for the first time ever
You described it very similar to my experience. Only difference is she just started about 7 months ago. I still get the heart throbbing rush

Great story ! Thx for sharing

can you tell us what it was like slipping in afterwards the first time? Did your wife enjoy him or you more ?

I fingered her briefly after he pulled out and before I started fucking her. I remember how incredibly slippery and sloppy her pussy was. My cock just fell into her pussy with no friction what so ever. It hit me really hard after a few seconds what just happened.

I have absolutely no doubt she enjoyed him much more than she did me that night. She got so into everything. The way she kissed him and reacted to him fucking her so incredibly hard at times. The words and sounds she moaned and the way she breathed at times, hardly able catch a breathe as she was coming with him.

Its always exciting to me to see another guy enter my gf's pussy. And to be honest, it doesn't get old either, whether they fuck once or 10 times, each time is exiting. My gf is 8 hours from experiencing new cock. I cant hardly control myself haha

This tight pussy will be full of cum in about 8-9 hours. I cant wait to see the evidence.

Attachments

• 97064100_336251970673245_4421172560645849088_n.jpg
    97064100_336251970673245_4421172560645849088_n.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 199
  • 98460266_249069799637883_2965992539309473792_n.jpg
    98460266_249069799637883_2965992539309473792_n.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 146
  • 99057251_1333501000178416_5700629350890602496_n.jpg
    99057251_1333501000178416_5700629350890602496_n.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 138
  • 97839203_241992727248360_2614236263955300352_n.jpg
    97839203_241992727248360_2614236263955300352_n.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 125
your wife is fantastic
First time I watched was awesome, we were drunk and it was my best friend. She took us both on but watching her take his dick in her mouth got me so hard... then seeing him sliding in her made me just about cum...
Your wife pic is awesome