what its like first time watching wife fuck someone else?

Our first FWB took his time with her, complimented her, ate her out for a while then fucked her. All this while I am watching.
They fucked for a long time. She came at least twice. She finally had enough and got up off of him.
He had not cum.
So I got in front of him, took his cock in my mouth and gave him a good blowjob until he finally exploded in my mouth.
I swallowed every drop.

Our first FWB took his time with her, complimented her, ate her out for a while then fucked her. All this while I am watching.
They fucked for a long time. She came at least twice. She finally had enough and got up off of him.
He had not cum.
So I got in front of him, took his cock in my mouth and gave him a good blowjob until he finally exploded in my mouth.
I swallowed every drop.
Wow!

He had not cum.
I swallowed every drop.
excellent

Reactions: werekinky2
I remember watching my first wife climb onto her first bull like it was yesterday. Lots of thought's run through your head while you watch your girl slowly lower herself onto a bigger cock than yours. Bigger in length by 4" and double the girth.
The sound of pleasure that came from her mouth as she slipped the tip in won't ever fade from memory.
As soon as she took him balls deep (9") she turned toward's me and asked that I undresse. Standing only 2 feet behind abs away I stood there with my rock hard cock watching another completely stretch my wife. The grip her pussy had on his member was intense.

The best part was getting my turn after. Yes,she took him bare.
Sliping in after I realized things wouldn't be same. He stayed until the next morning and banged her 3 more times. Total of 4.

He left and she said to me that she told him to come back that evening.

I had never cum so many times in one sex session. She was amazing. We fucked while she sucked him. Then he fucked her while she ate another load from me. Then I fucked her again on top of his load. Then she sucked me some more and got him up the ass. I fed her again. We switched ends on her and I blew a load up her ass with his cum as lube. Then she cleaned us off. I fed her again.

It HAS to be totally intoxicating seeing your wife get so turned on and enjoying such sexual satisfaction !!! Most of us tend to see our wives as "goody-goody", reserved, respectable, "nice" ladies - so the sight of her happily swallowing a throbbing cock, while being fucked from behind and cumming so many times is a dream come true. Seeing her wild and un-glued is a sight that will stay fresh in our minds for the rest of our lives. Seeing raw hunger for cock come from our wives is the opposite from the "PTA / soccer-mom" image we see every day. It's great to see such lust !!!

Haven't seen it YET, but hoping to! The mental picture is all I have so far …………………...

Last edited:
Reactions: somos2conmuchos