what its like first time watching wife fuck someone else?

Even when my wife took her clothing off up front of another man was extremely emotional. When he started to play with her tits I was ready to come. First time she only suck his dick and I fucked her. Same feeling I had when he first time penetrated her. Now it’s not as extreme as first time but still very exciting.

Even when my wife took her clothing off up front of another man was extremely emotional. When he started to play with her tits I was ready to come. First time she only suck his dick and I fucked her. Same feeling I had when he first time penetrated her. Now it’s not as extreme as first time but still very exciting.
Does she still enjoy it?

The very first time I watched KK do anything sexual with another man is still a vivid memory.

We started down the hot wife road in earnest by building up on pillow-talk and role-play, followed by ‘soft’ stuff, like having sex while being watched, same-room soft swinging with other couples, and flirting play at bars and clubs.

None of it involved any actual contact between KK and another guy. The first material event took place at a get-together with two other couples, for same-room soft swing play. The six of us were in the hot tub, nude, drinking wine and smoking pot, making out with our individual spouses. While I was kissing KK, one of the men decided to cop a feel of KK’s tits. I watched him pinch and tweak KK’s nipples, until he decided to go lower for the pussy prize and KK stopped him by grabbing his wrist.

I recall the distinct conflict of feelings; how erotic it was, and how simultaneously disturbing to know that KK was being fondled by another man. I got so excited I spurted cum spontaneously, without being touched.

The next round was bolder, more edgy. I contracted a photographer to do some boudoir pictures for our anniversary. The session was only booked for one hour - it turned into two, as KK was getting into showing off for the camera, and the photographer was obviously interested in more than shooting the session. Things devolved into KK giving the photographer a hand-job, and letting him cum on her tits.

As that session morphed into something sexual between KK and the photographer, I again experienced the conflicted emotions of lust and jealousy. In the moments that KK had the guy spurting jazz on her big boobs, I lost it, drooling out a load in my boxers while I watched her jack his cock.

The “real deal,” our first true open hot wife experience was spontaneous. KK brought a guy she picked up from the hotel bar back to our suite, just as I was finishing a conference call. She was a little drunk, inhibitions and guard down, and it was as if I wasn’t even in the room. KK fucked the guy like a sex-starved little whore!

I felt nauseous, hot, like I might pass out, and the mix of feelings included desire, lust, disgust, rage, jealousy, and sadness. Even though I’d fantasized about it for years, and wanted KK to fuck another guy while I watched, nothing prepared me for the reality of actually seeing it happen. At a point during the action, I blew my load, again hands-free, from the excitement of watching KK do all the nasty things I’d imagined live, right in front of me.

The first time it happened, my wife and I were on vacation. It was a little scary because we both wondered how we would feel after and how it would affect our relationship. Happened on second night of that vacation and we have never regretted it. It happened on three other nights on that trip. We have been enjoying our adventures for last 15 years. She gets sexier every year to me.

I didn't watch my wife have sex with another man until several months ago (finally) after 40+ years enjoying various similar lifestyles. It was absolutely magnificent - but a totally different experience from what you are going to have at the very beginning of your relationship. For my wife it was a matter of feeling self-conscious and inhibited and one of the boundaries I agreed to from the beginning. The reason I'm sharing is to express my personal experience of watching her kiss another man for the first time. This was OK with her - and I'd always accompany her on first dates for obvious reasons. But the first several times (hell ... even to this day) I watched another man kiss my wife passionately, run his hands over her body, listen to her purr to his advances ... that was probably every bit as exciting and emotional as if I'd seen her fuck him.

Exciting, little scary and one of the hottest experiences of both our lives. Watching her let herself go and knowing we were going to be doing this again and how much we were both loving it, was relationship changing. It has brought us closer and has strengthened our sex lives together. We talk more freely about sex and our fantasies have become realities. It happened on a vacation and we have never regretted it.

Watching my wife have sex with another man and that moment when he tenses up, pushes his cock deeper in her pussy, his ass starts flexing as he blows his load in my bride. Than when he is done I get my turn and I cum so very hard it is amazing. I love it

To be completely honest, the first time I watched her have sex with someone I felt nervous and anxious but was very aroused by the whole experience. We were both a little tippy so I think that helped. The second time was a bit of a different story. We were both completely sober and I could see she was really enjoying herself. She orgasmed twice and I started to feel very jealous and possessive. Watching her toes curl up and her body shake was difficult to watch but it’s now one of my biggest turn-on’s.

Watching my wife have sex with another man and that moment when he tenses up, pushes his cock deeper in her pussy, his ass starts flexing as he blows his load in my bride. Than when he is done I get my turn and I cum so very hard it is amazing. I love it
Do you find you thrust harder and last longer than usual? I have not yet experienced this, but I read somewhere that this is typical.

Do you find you thrust harder and last longer than usual? I have not yet experienced this, but I read somewhere that this is typical.
Yes, I last a lot longer but I have to slow down because I want to cum so bad. My cock gets really hard like swallow too. And yes I fuck her really hard. It’s all very intense. Way more than normal fucking. We videoed a couple of her fuck sessions and when I watch them and jerk off that is also way more intense. It is awesome

Yes, I last a lot longer but I have to slow down because I want to cum so bad. My cock gets really hard like swallow too. And yes I fuck her really hard. It’s all very intense. Way more than normal fucking. We videoed a couple of her fuck sessions and when I watch them and jerk off that is also way more intense. It is awesome
how about when my hands grab the back of her head, wrapped in her hair, while I pump load after load down her throat?

Great story ! Thx for sharing

can you tell us what it was like slipping in afterwards the first time? Did your wife enjoy him or you more ?
Oh she def enjoyed him more
She told me over and over

slipping into her the first time after he had his way with her was like slipping into a loose velvet warm slippery slide. Knowing I was only going about half as deep was a thrill.Knowing I was only half as thick was awesome . it’s a strange feeling knowing that the night before she was right around my much smaller member, and then right after knowing she could barely feel me.
Amazing looking down and seeing the combined wetness all over my cock

My best friend of 12 years had been visiting for a few years and we had got to the stage where we played cards and my wife took off clothing as forfeits. She confessed to losing on purpose when she was horny and wanted to be naked in front of us. One night we played cards for hours and were all 3 naked, she said she was cold and suggested we moved to the bedroom. Of course we agreed!

She lay between us and we began groping her. He stroked her pussy and when she was getting wet he gently fingered her. She turned and kissed me hard then asked; "Is this what you wanted?" I told her I wanted to see how far she'd let him go. Another kiss told me it would be much further. She put her hand on his and increased his fingering speed and harder pushing. She came, then again grabbing my cock and looking at me for her final orgasm.

As she got her breath back she reached for my friend's erect dick and asked, "do you want to?" He nodded and climbed between her legs, she guided his cock inside her, "watch him put his big cock in me", she ordered. I watched him vanish between her pussy lips and I had to clamp my cock tight to avoid cumming.
Great story 🤤

For the women it's so erotic to look into her mans eyes as he watches her cum with a well hung lover pounding her deeper than he has ever been, watching the expression on her mans face as she moans and grinds her pussy lovingly on that big cock and repeatedly cums harder and harder begging for her lover to keep fucking her, telling her lover she want him to cum inside her.