what its like first time watching wife fuck someone else?

My best buddy was my exwifes primary sex partner while we dated and were married. I was never the type to sit in a chair and watch as I preferred to listen to their sounds when they would orgasm. A few times I did get to see the initial penetration an it was very humbling. He kept his cock and balls trimmed neatly , it was alittle longer than mine but much thicker. The head of his cock was amazing, wider than his cock and looked like a plunger. His cock would be so hard that without touching it he would slide it on her pussy until he would feel the hole and then slowly push it in. You could actually see the expression on her face change as he continued the penetration. I would then leave them to enjoy themselves, sometimes after I would hear him cum I would take him a cold beer and a warm washcloth and place it over his cock.
I love a guy with big flared circumcised cock head

Last edited:
Reactions: somos2conmuchos
The first time that I watched another man fuck my wife was incredibly intense. I was feeling a range of emotions including excitement, guilt, jealousy and lust to name a few. I remember they had quite a bit of foreplay. He went down on her and got her wet. She repaid the favor and licked and sucked him until he had a raging hardon. I remember he laid her back on the bed and took his cock and rubbed it all over her pussy teasing her. She looked at me and asked me if I was sure about this giving me one last chance to stop it. I just smiled at her and gave him the thumbs up. He slid his thick cock into my bride and I knew there was no coming back from it now. They fucked in multiple positions and my wife was in Heaven. When it was clear that he was close to coming he asked her where she wanted him to cum. He had been fucking her bareback. She looked at me and wrapped her legs around his back. She then clutched his ass cheeks and pulled him into her as far as he could go. She never said a word. She didn’t need to. He started moaning and shot his load inside her. That was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen. After he came he laid on top of her for a few minutes as her pussy milked all of his cum from his cock. He kissed her passionately then rolled off her. She laid there with her legs spread and his cum was oozing out of her down her ass. She never looked sexier than she did in that moment. I was hooked!

I kno the feeling... Walking into the room (I left to get then comfortable with each other) and beholding the sight of your best friend cock in your wife mouth.... What a sight to see.
I kno the feeling... Walking into the room (I left to get then comfortable with each other) and beholding the sight of your best friend cock in your wife mouth.... What a sight to see.
Lol, sexy

Definitely the most erotic and intense feeling I have experienced, wife was 57 and we had been married 37 years at age time. As we all stripped after getting together I could see that his cock was much thicker then mine and it made me hard thinking about how her pussy would be stretched. Listening to her moaning and watching her hips move as he went down on her and used his tongue on her pussy prepared me for what was to come.

He then moved over her and between her legs ready to mount her and started to nudge the tip of his cock into her soaking pussy, and then pushed straight in, she let out a guttural groan that I would never forget as she felt his cock stretching and filling her more then I ever had.
She pulled her legs back so he could get every bit of his cock into her cunt and her arms went around his back as he pumped her, I was laying beside her but she was completely uninhibited in her fucking with her lover, I enjoyed that. Later she told me her lover was thicker then me and it was obvious she enjoyed being stretched by him more then I could do for her.
The second time we all met she had one further treat for me, the first time she did not let her lover cum inside her.
Second time around he got her down on all fours and was pumping her deeply from behind, she had a "blank" stare look in her eyes as she pushed her hips back onto his cock and she kept increasing the pace, it was like she was on heat, it was obvious she wanted him to lose control and fill her cunt with his sperm and he did and she orgasmed as he let go into her.
She was his to do what he wanted with her, and I always thought that moment was so sexually intense for her that even if she had been 10-20 years younger and still fertile she would have wanted to feel his sperm fulling her cunt.

Last edited:
I remember watching my first wife climb onto her first bull like it was yesterday. Lots of thought's run through your head while you watch your girl slowly lower herself onto a bigger cock than yours. Bigger in length by 4" and double the girth.
The sound of pleasure that came from her mouth as she slipped the tip in won't ever fade from memory.
As soon as she took him balls deep (9") she turned toward's me and asked that I undresse. Standing only 2 feet behind abs away I stood there with my rock hard cock watching another completely stretch my wife. The grip her pussy had on his member was intense.

The best part was getting my turn after. Yes,she took him bare.
Sliping in after I realized things wouldn't be same. He stayed until the next morning and banged her 3 more times. Total of 4.

He left and she said to me that she told him to come back that evening.
had to be the best thing ever for all involved!!

First time watching her taking Bob in her ass, it was so hot! I said to her, baby he is in fucking you in the ass, she said yes he is fucking my ass good.View attachment 480274
My wife didn't let me have anal sex with her but surprised me telling me to look as he slipped two fingers in her virgin arse leaving me speechless then as she was riding him watched as he positions himself spreading her legs wide apart he slammed balls deep in her virgin arse she screamed so loud but kept on riding faster till he cums deep inside

My wife didn't let me have anal sex with her but surprised me telling me to look as he slipped two fingers in her virgin arse leaving me speechless then as she was riding him watched as he positions himself spreading her legs wide apart he slammed balls deep in her virgin arse she screamed so loud but kept on riding faster till he cums deep inside
He gave it to her good. You have a great wife.