What rules did you agree on when you started?

"I screen the guys and then forward them on to her" (she likes it better this way)..

this is how we started. however, if she met someone in her daily routine, she was free to explore.

I would always encourage her to suck and fuck any cock she wants or any woman she wanted 1on1 or 3way with or without me - only I wanted her to ride my face later and share the details with me.

The "rule" I have had with all my girlfriends and wife's is that I do not own them, they are grown ass women and if they want to fuck other men they are free to do so after they have notified me about it, at least as soon that they have done it so I know it.
I once had the same "problem" with my first girlfriends when I let her have sex with my best friend, that where a virgin at that time. It was only suppose to happen once, and when he fucked her with a condom and came in her I thought that was it, but later that night he fucked her again and at first I was a little annoyed by that, but thought better of it. The cat was out of the bag, or rather my girlfriends pussy was out of her underwear so he ended up fucking her as much as he liked that weekend, and in all the three years I was steady with her. So much for only once...

After that I was very clear in what I expected and where the borders should be...

hi to all i live on long island new york with my husband we mostly do exhibitionism same room sex i am bi and ne is not most times its fmf but he likes to see me turn on with men but in a safe way i like men looking and watching them jerk off he will set up a guy or a couple of them he knows to come over i can be a bit kinky and like the lights on and have them look close up he will let them use toys on me and touch if there nice about it and i can watch them jerk off in front of me some ask for my spit to use or even ******** i find kinky,its all safe and a great turn on for all of us

Attachments

• 20231111_205108.jpg
    20231111_205108.jpg
    614.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 20231009_132403.jpg
    20231009_132403.jpg
    618.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 20231014_204844 - Copy.jpg
    20231014_204844 - Copy.jpg
    624.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 20230516_180127.jpg
    20230516_180127.jpg
    398.6 KB · Views: 5
  • PXL_20230228_171933560.jpg
    PXL_20230228_171933560.jpg
    701 KB · Views: 5
hi to all i live on long island new york with my husband we mostly do exhibitionism same room sex i am bi and ne is not most times its fmf but he likes to see me turn on with men but in a safe way i like men looking and watching them jerk off he will set up a guy or a couple of them he knows to come over i can be a bit kinky and like the lights on and have them look close up he will let them use toys on me and touch if there nice about it and i can watch them jerk off in front of me some ask for my spit to use or even ******** i find kinky,its all safe and a great turn on for all of us
Are you into dominating sissy types or having a beta boy visitor to serve you while you humiliate him?