What rules did you agree on when you started?

1 Wife is in charge I obey. 2 Safty first with regards to lovers. 3 I am to obey her bull. 4 Her bull has the authority to give me corporal 5 I shall assume a feminine and submissive demeanor 6 I shall remain chaste and locked. 7 I shall be responsible for post coitus oral cleanup

Haha it may well be !!
I vowed to my wife to follow her lead, accept her full authority in the marriage, and to obey her. This was my public vow in front of all present at the wedding ceremony, but there were several private rules as well. The first main rule occured when we got to the honeymoon suite and I had to take a vow of chastity. The best man met us there. He was to become her long term lover while I was her husband in name only. Together they put me in a chastity cage and then enjoyed each other in the marital bed while I was required to stay in the adjoining sitting room.

Reactions: gregnginger
When you started this journey, did you agree on any rules? Are there any rules that you recommend having? Are there any rules that are bound to be broken?

We are a couple in our 40s and we talked for a while about trying to add someone. I also told her that if there's someone that she wants, she can have him as long as she asks for a permission first. This past week, during a business trip, she decided to have sex with her boss. She asked for permission and I gave it. Then she decided to do it again on the following night but didn't ask this time.
We are good together and I'm not too concerned about this particular case but as it is more likely now that we will act on the fantasy to add guys to our sex I wonder what would be the best approach to protect ourselves.
Rules and Permission are two separate things. There is a lot unsaid in your post, mostly that you wanted her to get fucked by someone else. It is no longer a fantasy that your wife will add another guy to her sex life. The permission thing is kind of creepy. It is a game that gives you a thrill or control measure on your part, as if she has no say in whether or not she takes another guy. You made up that rule (not her) and she went along with it and asked permission. Once you gave it the deed was done and she was free to fuck him - whenever, however, whereever she wished. Your exact words are "I also told her that if there's someone that she wants, she can have him as long as she asks for a permission first." So, the deal is she need only ask permission - not even that it be granted. I'm not trying to be mean here. It looks like the rules thing was completely one sided.

If wife wants to play with others she is free to do so, with or without your permission. You do not own her, nor she you. If you want to make this a team deal where you get some sexual jolt from knowing about the encounter in advance, or watching, or being involved in finding the guy, or only doing it as a couple where you always participate, or any of the other LS permutations, then an agreed set of rules is needed so you know what to expect going in. But Your wife is a hotwife now, permission or not. You will now find that Rule Number 1 is in effect - She who has the pussy makes the rules.

Our rules were simple and intended to prevent “emotional connections” (falling in love).

No kissing
No “dating”
No overnight encounters without me present
No regulars (except for the four that have been fueling her for longer than I have known her)

She doesn’t “make love” with other men. She “gets fucked” by other men.
It’s not even about her “having sex”……. It’s about her “getting fucked.

I know it sounds minor but it’s important and has worked for 36 years.

how do you stop the kissing

Reactions: Bat boy
Our rules were simple and intended to prevent “emotional connections” (falling in love).

No kissing
No “dating”
No overnight encounters without me present
No regulars (except for the four that have been fueling her for longer than I have known her)

She doesn’t “make love” with other men. She “gets fucked” by other men.
It’s not even about her “having sex”……. It’s about her “getting fucked.

I know it sounds minor but it’s important and has worked for 36 years.
Where do you fit into the picture, if I may ask?

When you started this journey, did you agree on any rules? Are there any rules that you recommend having? Are there any rules that are bound to be broken?

We are a couple in our 40s and we talked for a while about trying to add someone. I also told her that if there's someone that she wants, she can have him as long as she asks for a permission first. This past week, during a business trip, she decided to have sex with her boss. She asked for permission and I gave it. Then she decided to do it again on the following night but didn't ask this time.
We are good together and I'm not too concerned about this particular case but as it is more likely now that we will act on the fantasy to add guys to our sex I wonder what would be the best approach to protect ourselves.
I guess the only rule we had was it is was my wife's decision and only her decision weather something happened or not.

The one non-negotiable standard that we have established together in our sharing dynamic is that no partner of ours shall ever show any form of comparison/belittling/poking fun towards our relationship. Me and my wife are each other's primaries, she considers me as her true dom and does not respond well to when anyone else other than me, when it comes to "owning" her. Just for context, you can flirtatiously call her a good girl but she will not be enthused in the slightest if you call her your good girl, even if it's in the heat of the moment of playtime. Any continuous or blatant disregard of this standard that we openly communicate to potential playmates right from the start, is an immediate dismissal for any possibilities of new or continuing interactions with us.

Other than that, our "rules" fluctuate from one new pairing to another and also depending on how we evolve as a couple so it's hard to really speak about real rules that we follow other than ones that's meant for health and safety (ie. All new partners and ongoing fwbs need to provide us with proof of std checks and vice versa).

We tend to keep our rules and expectations as few as possible, as we both agreed that setting one too many will just hinder a part of the enjoyment and spontaneity of the experiences.

We never talked about any rules. We have dabbled with 2 other guys but most of our fun has been with the one guy we started this with. It was not ever planned. 1st times were fun but very awkward and we both had huge guilt feelings after. Eventually we were able to relax and enjoy. Now it's 3 or more hours of exciting, relaxing sex, we take turns doing her and we all have fun. He has a larger tool that me, it's very very obvious wife likes sex with him a LOT but she's never said anything that would make me feel inferior. Nothing about his bigger dick, if he's better at sex, nothing. He's a cool guy, younger, just right aggressive. He's a skinny need type guy, not what wife considers good looking. We most always do this at out home, went to his place twice, wife really liked it at his place.
We did hook up with a different guy 3 times. He's the type guy my wife is really attracted to. Well built, good looking polite, close to our age, well dressed. We went to his place, wife was way into him and the whole situation. First visit was OK, we were nervous but had fun. They went one time then we left. 2nd visit was better, more relaxed. They had a round then she and I had sex, he wasn't really into that. With out original guy we swap back and forth many times. 3rd visit with new guy, they're getting it on, he says let me show you how a real man fucks you. He did finish with her but we left shortly after, was a huge buzz kill.
So I guess our rules are we have to like the guy, he must be willing to take his turn and not command the whole night.

当您开始蜜蜂课程时,您同意什么规则吗?您有什么推荐的规则吗?有什么规则是一定要打破的吗?

我们是四十多岁的夫妻,我们讨论了一段时间,想加一个人。我还告诉她,如果她想要的人,只要经过她的同意就可以得到。上周,有一次出差期间,她决定与老板发生性关系。她请求同意,我同意了。然后她决定第二天晚上再做一次关系,但这次没有询问。
我们在一起很好,我不太关心这种特殊情况,但现在更多可能是,我们会根据幻想采取行动,将男性加入到我们的性别中,我想知道保护自己的最佳方法是什么。
在踏上可能的旅程之前,妻子抱怨说,在同时交接后,她需要男人更多的性行为,因为她没有得到性满足。最初,我立即允许她出轨并与任何她感兴趣的其他男人发生发生性关系,并且允许她同时与多个男人发生性关系,甚至群交,但有一个要求:只能与男人发生性关系带安全套,无论是群交还是可以同时群交都,戴安全套就可以了。同意她过夜,但她回来后必须如实讲述发生的事情,这样才能满足我的戴绿帽子的情节。同时我告诉妻子我爱她,永远不会分开。她又满足了,当然也从不隐瞒自己的出轨行为这个过程。我们从一开始就默契,就希望我们这会发生一样。我不支持、鼓励妻子出轨的行为。一旦我这样做了,此后无数次就知道成了一种习惯。一旦女人开始决定解开领导,那么放弃领导不是很好吗?

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 6-.jpg
    6-.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 9
  • B15.jpg
    B15.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I have read about it. Could be good for right couple
We dont have rules thats noy right but ee have respected guide lines ..She tells me whete they expect to go. And when shes coming home appox. Texts etc if plans change a call.not text. Next ist time condoms a must.afyer that a test.ot mo.pussy for him. This isnit negotiationable ..If they want to co.ti ue to fuck he must be tested
. She wants to be fu kdd but yoj only get one chance tested or no more fucking she wants a guy to cum.in her. She locks me up a day before and im.locked till.at leadt Sunday night..She demands that at times i.have to get her ready. Nect k have to pay for her expenses hotel dinner fuck me outfits. The last one is there is times i have to lick.her clean before she goes out buy my tongue cant penetrate her. Then she asks DO.YOU KNOW WHY YOU HAVE TO CLEAN ME..I have ti answer that is so your PUSSY IS READY FOR ANOTHER MANS COCK
THISE ARR MOST OF THE REGULAR GUIDE LINES

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
While we have a number of rules these days, when we first started sharing, she can always say no, and I am always present. We still adhere to those two rules today.