What rules did you agree on when you started?

我要说的是,我们9多年以前制定的“我们永远不会做”的规律是我们今天最喜欢做的事情!哈哈
我赞成女性的人身自由和自由选择伴侣的自由。作为一个男人,我非常赞成妻子拥有男性和男性社会共有的身体属性,就像母鸡必须与公鸡交配,不能选择。看看老婆,随便一个男人都能插腿发泄,女人味十足。

Attachments

• 3-DSC00256.jpg
    3-DSC00256.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 2
  • B7.jpg
    B7.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
We are new to this (stag/vixen):

Our rules - we will only do MFM, no solo:
  1. Our playmate must be a stranger (we broke this first time we had threesome) *)
  2. No exchange of phone or other contact info
  3. No anal. Its not our thing
  4. No cum in mouth
  5. No means no
  6. Stop if one of us is uncomfortable
  7. Keep it secret
  8. No sleepover
We removed nr 8 after our first threesome, it was so hot waking up and continue the sex.

We are new and we only had one adventure:
*) We were planning a threesome, our plan was to talk to a random guy at a nightclub, find out if there were any chemistry. When we finally talked with someone it just became weird and we were shy, somehow we hoped the guy would do the first move. So we needed to change the plans - I would go back to the hotelroom, while she tried to pick up a guy and bring him to our hotelroom.

I remember going back to the room, I was so turned on. I was laying naked in the bed just imagine what was going on, I imagine they flirted and dancing. It was so exited. Then the door open, but she was alone.

Then the next day we were heading home, I was looking through my facebook friends to see if there were anybody who we could ask, I have this crazy friend and he is the only one I thought might be up for it. I called him and asked him "My girlfriend want a threesome with two guys - will you join us?", he had other plans, but 5 minutes later he called back and he canceled his other plans and we had the most amazing night of my life.

That one month ago, next month we will go on holiday and we will try again.

Reactions: gregnginger
  1. we choose our playmates together
  2. i have to be there watching
  3. no fucking other women (she gets jealous easily)
  4. passionate kisses are encouraged
  5. only unprotected sex if the playmate produces his recent medical report
  6. stop at any time if any party feels uncomfortable with the whole session
  7. no rough sex
rule number 5 was broken twice, once when she said she only wanted to feel his bare cock at the entrance of her hole. after a few minutes of guiding his cockhead in and out of her pussy with her hands, she looked over to me with this pleading face that she wanted his raw cock inside her. that was also the first time she had unprotected sex with a playmate.
the other time was when the playmate asked her if he could fuck her raw halfway through the session. we said yes in the end cause he was making her cum a lot and we weren't thinking straight from the horniness.
so now we just ask for their medical reports regardless if we plan for her to fuck bareback or not

1. we choose our playmates together
  2. i have to be there watching
  3. no fucking other women (she gets jealous easily)
  4. passionate kisses are encouraged
  5. only unprotected sex if the playmate produces his recent medical report
  6. stop at any time if any party feels uncomfortable with the whole session
  7. no rough sex
rule number 5 was broken twice, once when she said she only wanted to feel his bare cock at the entrance of her hole. after a few minutes of guiding his cockhead in and out of her pussy with her hands, she looked over to me with this pleading face that she wanted his raw cock inside her. that was also the first time she had unprotected sex with a playmate.
the other time was when the playmate asked her if he could fuck her raw halfway through the session. we said yes in the end cause he was making her cum a lot and we weren't thinking straight from the horniness.
so now we just ask for their medical reports regardless if we plan for her to fuck bareback or not

Do you write these out and agree to them or something? someone told us to write stuff down and agree to it.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
This was the one absolute non negotiable "rule" we had and have. Complete and open communication and transparency at all times. Where possible any play is advised ahead of time and definitely straight after.
The rest are more guidelines than anything. Building and more importantly, maintaining that trust is what we focus on.
In terms of the sensible stuff, unless she has trust in the guy, safe sex. If it's someone we have history with and she trust him then up to her on condoms
We found guidelines work better than rules, since in the heat of the moment stuff happens. Like people who have the no kissing rule, it seems to us , based on experience that's a rule so easily broken in the heat of the moment. Seen it happen at swing parties, etc.

Also overtime your attitudes might change about certain things or an opportunity pops up unexpectedly so rather than suddenly have to stop and have a big discussion, understand sometimes things change on the fly.

We found guidelines work better than rules, since in the heat of the moment stuff happens. Like people who have the no kissing rule, it seems to us , based on experience that's a rule so easily broken in the heat of the moment. Seen it happen at swing parties, etc.

Also overtime your attitudes might change about certain things or an opportunity pops up unexpectedly so rather than suddenly have to stop and have a big discussion, understand sometimes things change on the fly.

what kind of guidelines?

what kind of guidelines?
Over the years we have had guidelines ,that often went by the wayside lol.

We tried the no playing alone, that fell by the wayside.

When we first started we included a few make friends and tried the rule that they could not come over looking for sex when I was not home. Well that didn't always work, not that they showed up looking for sex, but stuff happens

Currently we actually have the guideline not to include male friends we know , especially married one.

A few for safety, ie no going to some randoms house or hotel. Don't drive anywhere with a random. Dont let a stranger tie you up.

Over the years we have had guidelines ,that often went by the wayside lol.

We tried the no playing alone, that fell by the wayside.

When we first started we included a few make friends and tried the rule that they could not come over looking for sex when I was not home. Well that didn't always work, not that they showed up looking for sex, but stuff happens

Currently we actually have the guideline not to include male friends we know , especially married one.

A few for safety, ie no going to some randoms house or hotel. Don't drive anywhere with a random. Dont let a stranger tie you up.

Sound like experience talking there

Let me fill in more details about how we started to share her pussy. We were fucking and I told her that she had the hungriest pussy I had ever fucked, that if line of four men stood ready, with erect cocks, she would fuck each one after another. She loved such pillow talk. I then openly lamented her lack of experience, sexual experience. I told her it wasn’t fair, but since we had met, our sex organs belonged to each other and to us alone. She was grumbling in a playful way, when I pretended to have a flash of insight. I told her that she was fundamentally right, that her three previous lovers were just too insignificant, that her pussy really did need more exposure to more cocks before being hidden away. I mentioned her close-friend-slash-enemy Jane, who fucked at least three different men a month (three a week is probably much closer to the truth).

I knew she feared that I would soon recommend an open relationship, wherein we were free to have sex with others. Thus, I quickly assured that I was neither looking for nor wanting any other woman to fuck, as she was very quick to grow jealous, particularly with my compulsive flirting. She smiled warmly as I told her that of all the women in the world, she was the one I wanted to make love to the most. I went on to say, “So, the only way I can see making this situation fair is a special arrangement we could choose to accept: you would be free to open your legs to any other man you like, as long as I approve of him and as long as I am with you while he makes love to you; otherwise, you would just be cheating on me and that would not be fair; besides, I have to protect you and keep you safe at all times. And I will remain faithful to you, never letting my cock stray, but, and this is critical, I also would have unlimited rights and access to your pussy, so I could fuck you whenever I wanted, wherever I wanted, as often as I wanted.”

She told me that I could already do that, that she was always willing to sexually please me. My reply was that I meant it, really meant it; if I awoke in the night and I needed to fuck her, I would; if we were out in the woods on a hike and if I wanted to fuck her there, I would. And if I wanted to fuck her in front of a friend of mine, I could and I would. I told that she could only decline if she was ill, not just too tired, or she thought the request was just too strange. In other words, she would only refuse under an extreme situation, just as I would only veto a man she fancied if I was extremely opposed to him, not just because he had a bigger cock than me or was too handsome or a black man. (Mentioning a black guy made her eyes open wide.) This, I told her, is the only fair arrangement I could think of and it would make huge demands on both of us; I could easily imagine myself getting jealous as I watch her moan and writhe under some hunky guy with a big cock and I was sure she might resent my fucking her in elevators or while she slept.

I then told her that we could abide by this special arrangement for only as long as it took for her to sexually catch up to me, say after ten men. I made a little joke then by telling her if the average cock was 6 inches long, that ten men would equal 60 inches of penis, which was five feet of new cock that had never been in her pussy before. She surprised me by saying that put that way, five feet didn’t sound all that impressive. I kept throwing math at her and she said that twenty feet seemed more adequate. I pretended to be outraged and told that twenty would equal forty men, which would be far more than my previous 27 women. She then made an excellent point by stating that she assumed that most of her new lovers would be one-shot couplings, so that forty times was not that big of deal for a lifetime, as she had female friends who had at least forty one-night stands a year and that I had probably had good months, wherein I got to fuck over forty times, albeit with only a few women. I relented and told that I was willing to accept 20 new cocks for her but that it was my limit. She liked that number and she said in a dreamy voice, "Twenty different hard cocks, yum."

She asked me over and over again if I was really willing to let her be fucked by another man. And I repeatedly said that I was and I asked her over and over again if she was willing to let me in her pussy whenever I wanted. She was willing to agree to the pact right then, but I insisted that we both needed 24 hours to think it over. The next night, she asked what my thoughts were about that special arrangement. We were naked and I was hard. My hope was that we would have this conversation after sex, not before, as I wanted her to be more horny than logical. I told her that I loved her so much that I wanted her to be sexually fulfilled every possible way, that I knew that she might—later in her life— regret exiting the singles world while she was so young and inexperienced, and that this pact between us would allow her to grow sexually and not feel cheated.

I went on to say that I had given it a lot of thought and that I had to admit that I found the thought of her being fucked by another man absolutely sexually thrilling, so she would be pleasing me deeply; I pointed to my hard cock and said that it looked forward to seeing her on her back, her legs open, her lover seeing her entirely naked, sucking her nipples, squeezing her ass cheeks, sniffing and tasting her exposed pussy, licking her clit, hearing her moan, teasing her opening with his hard cock, and finally pushing his cock into her, her legs wrapping around his torso, her fingers dug into his back, his cock sliding in and out of her cunt, her breasts tightly pressed against his chest hair, his lips pressed against hers, and, finally, his body convulsing as he emptied himself in her. She was melting before me. I placed a finger at her, but I didn’t insert it, as I told her that I would love to be kissing her, while another man spooned her and slowly fucked her from behind, and then I kissed her and pushed my finger in her wetness. That last scenario sold the arrangement, but I wanted to make sure, so I asked her, “Are you willing to let me see you being fucked by another man? Would you be willing to fuck him back hard to make me happy?”

“I would. I would," was her answer.

I stressed my second question by explaining that if we did go through with this arrangement, she had to know that I expected to her fuck in earnest, holding nothing back, giving her lover everything she could offer, including her orgasms. Above all she wasn’t to play the submissive that just lies on her back and lets things happen to her vagina. Her lover would be our guest and, as such, he deserved royal treatment, such as dressing as seductively as she could, trimming her pussy hairs around her opening, asking how she could make it better for him, thanking him for giving her such a hard cock, making sure to lick his cock clean after he has cums.

In turn, she assured me that she was willing to always make herself available to me, no matter how often or where. But she did want to know about what I had said about fucking her in front of a friend. I laughed and told her that I could easily imagine that we were on a picnic, deep into the woods, with a male friend, when I get the urge to fuck her, so I would right there on the blanket. My finger was soaking in her wetness now. She wanted to know what my friend would be doing. My answer was that he would probably be watching us and stroking his cock.

“Would he fuck me afterwards? She asked.

“Only if you want him to,” was my reply and I asked her, “Would you want him to?” She softly admitted that she would and then we agreed to our pact.

Last edited:
This was the one absolute non negotiable "rule" we had and have. Complete and open communication and transparency at all times. Where possible any play is advised ahead of time and definitely straight after.
The rest are more guidelines than anything. Building and more importantly, maintaining that trust is what we focus on.
In terms of the sensible stuff, unless she has trust in the guy, safe sex. If it's someone we have history with and she trust him then up to her on condoms
Definitely communication is a must, she can sleep with whoever she wants to, but we also agree that I should know about it. Plus knowing that she stopping by a guys house to get some is a major turn on for me, the anticipation while waiting for her to tell me how much she loved it is terrific.

That should be a wedding vow!!