What rules did you agree on when you started?

First And Foremost It’s Her Body HER Choice!! Full disclosure, and openness between us always!!
Protection(condoms) until such time as she see’s a current and verifiable full panel of STD testing!!!
Any and all partners are aware that she is in a consensual non-monogamous marriage!! and they except the rule “No is always No!! Break it once, and there are no second chances!!
Loveland here

Reactions: AndyCee777
Well things I do not like....pain....only anal with my husband...do not like to be held down....no cum on my face or in my mouth....anything from the neck down is allowed. ...no biting or hard ass slapping.... I guess I just like regular old sex.
Just regular sex can be fun, my wife likes it to be romantic most of the time. I like the kissing and foreplay they do as I watch.
Sometimes she plays on her own but always fills me in on the details.

Reactions: AndyCee777
At the beginning the main rules were condoms only (that didn’t last), no kissing (that lasted precisely 5 minutes on our first meet and was abandoned and finally no direct contact between Fena and any man or men we arranged to meet. Ie they didn’t have each others numbers only things were arranged through me. That worked pretty well mostly

At the beginning the main rules were condoms only (that didn’t last), no kissing (that lasted precisely 5 minutes on our first meet and was abandoned and finally no direct contact between Fena and any man or men we arranged to meet. Ie they didn’t have each others numbers only things were arranged through me. That worked pretty well mostly
Can you arrange a date with me and Fena this Saturday night :devilish:
I’ll bring condoms :LOL:

My hotwife enjoys her play the first time condoms a must if you want to keep seeing my wife She insists on everyone bei g tested . She loves being well.fucked and CUM.FILLED SO NO TEST NO MORE PUSSY FROM HER

First rule my husband always watches. Second rule he tske pictures. Third rule no pain. Forth rule no anal. Fith rule no cum on my face or in my mouth.. Sixth and most important rule no means no.
Does the no pain and no anal rule apply to you and your husband or just you alone?

To many rules make the experience difficult….only rule from me is I always need to get footage\content. She can play as much as she want but as long as I get videos and pics….easiest is put phone down on bed side and fuck away. As long as she feels comfortable with what she decides on I am happy

Reactions: gregnginger
First rule my husband always watches. Second rule he tske pictures. Third rule no pain. Forth rule no anal. Fith rule no cum on my face or in my mouth.. Sixth and most important rule no means no.
Great rules except im.surprised but no cum in mouth alot of woman live to give blowjobs and swallow and the guys that my wife has been with very much enjoy complete blow jobs with swallow

To many rules make the experience difficult….only rule from me is I always need to get footage\content. She can play as much as she want but as long as I get videos and pics….easiest is put phone down on bed side and fuck away. As long as she feels comfortable with what she decides on I am happy
We only have one rule. I obey my wife.

当您开始这段旅程时,您是否同意任何规则?有什么规则是你推荐的吗?有没有一定要打破的规则?

我们是一对 40 多岁的夫妇,我们讨论了一段时间要加人。我还告诉她,如果有她想要的人,只要她先征得同意,她就可以拥有他。上周,在一次出差期间,她决定和她的老板发生性关系。她请求许可,我给了许可。然后她决定第二天晚上再做一次,但这次没有问。
我们在一起很好,我不太关心这个特殊情况,但现在我们更有可能按照幻想将男人添加到我们的性别中,我想知道保护我们自己的最佳方法是什么。
其实我们夫妻都很向往性开放的生活方式,我们也很担心,唯恐在相爱中失去对方。所以婚后,不仅有半年多的沟通,也确定了一些开放式婚姻双方都认可的原则。首先是: 1、在任何情况下都不会彼此离开,共同承担风险。2、任何一方在性公开方面遇到困难和挫折,另一方必须全力支持、帮助和维护家庭利益。3、妻子的身体可以与任何男人共享,但重要的是:自愿、安全、避孕、性病。当这三项拟定后,夫妻俩开始尝试。老婆很喜欢培训学校的一位家教,而她主动表白,被导师蹂躏发泄后主动享受高潮。妻子的高潮大门一旦被外人打开,出轨就成了无法抗拒的生活习惯。这也是我在现实生活中的经历。
我的妻子又漂亮又好色,现在有很多固定的情人或临时招聘的人。性已经成为妻子生活中的必备品。发一些您妻子的照片,供掩人。

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    390.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    417.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    422.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 6-.jpg
    6-.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 29
We only had one rule that was a constant over 8 years of this. We both need to agree on everything we do in this hobby, no exceptions. Our marriage and the relationship between the two of us always comes first.

We've recently mutually agreed to get out of the lifestyle and move on with the next chapter in life. It was a super easy conversation; she wanted to stop, and I was supportive of her wishes. Would have been the same way if I wanted out. Plenty of other ways to get my dopamine rocks off.

We only had one rule that was a constant over 8 years of this. We both need to agree on everything we do in this hobby, no exceptions. Our marriage and the relationship between the two of us always comes first.

We've recently mutually agreed to get out of the lifestyle and move on with the next chapter in life. It was a super easy conversation; she wanted to stop, and I was supportive of her wishes. Would have been the same way if I wanted out. Plenty of other ways to get my dopamine rocks off.
Well Good Luck Chenpanda.You sound like you are very much in love. :)

S Somos pareja swinger bisexual los dos juntos y en nuestra relación tenemos un pequeño grupo de reglas que son inviolables
Primera y mas importante
ser totalmente leales y francos entre los dos
segundo
vivimos como una pareja hetero normal
tercero
Solo tenemos sexo los dos juntos siempre sin importar la situación
y finalmente las personas que terminan en nuestra cama tienen que ser bisexuales también