What rules did you agree on when you started?

We had a very definitive set of rules:
1) I am always there. Not involved, unless we talk about it, but always there
2) no humiliation we are there for fun
3) I can read any conversations that they have at any time
4) we both have veto power for any reason
5) I won’t play with anyone else
6) I screen the guys and then forward them on to her (she likes it better this way)
7) no playing at our home, or with people we know from our vanilla life
8) our marriage comes first, and if either one of us wants to stop, we just have to say the word.
Some aspects of this are the same as ours nothing at home . If a guy is there a little kissing rubbing etc ..no full sex. IM usually not there. On date if things change and shes staying overnight we have to.talk. We discuss things ageD of time in most cases. First time unless certified clean condoms a must...If they want to continue seeing each other they must be tested then no condoms. Communication is a must on both sides before and afterwards

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
When you started this journey, did you agree on any rules? Are there any rules that you recommend having? Are there any rules that are bound to be broken?

We are a couple in our 40s and we talked for a while about trying to add someone. I also told her that if there's someone that she wants, she can have him as long as she asks for a permission first. This past week, during a business trip, she decided to have sex with her boss. She asked for permission and I gave it. Then she decided to do it again on the following night but didn't ask this time.
We are good together and I'm not too concerned about this particular case but as it is more likely now that we will act on the fantasy to add guys to our sex I wonder what would be the best approach to protect ourselves.
We did have several rules at first, most had to do with me and controlling the situation. This lifestyle is not for everyone and a husband who enjoys seeing his wife with other men is not that common. Like everyone else I had an ego and had to deal with my jealousy regarding the other man. The first time I watched as my wife had sex with another man was a sort of surreal experience. A mix of is this really happening and oh my god this is happening. I was a bit mesmerized at the moment and found what I was seeing to be incredibly erotic. I suppose you could say my lust and my sexual excitement at what I was experiencing over road both my ego and my jealousy. Had rules like, no kissing, condom only, only certain positions, and so on. These rules completely ruined the spontaneity and freedom for both of us. After that first time the rules went away and we have never looked back. Not saying that having no rules is the only way to go but we suggest that if you decide to have rules make sure they are for the right reasons and don't end up taking away from the adventure and the fun.

We did have several rules at first, most had to do with me and controlling the situation. This lifestyle is not for everyone and a husband who enjoys seeing his wife with other men is not that common. Like everyone else I had an ego and had to deal with my jealousy regarding the other man. The first time I watched as my wife had sex with another man was a sort of surreal experience. A mix of is this really happening and oh my god this is happening. I was a bit mesmerized at the moment and found what I was seeing to be incredibly erotic. I suppose you could say my lust and my sexual excitement at what I was experiencing over road both my ego and my jealousy. Had rules like, no kissing, condom only, only certain positions, and so on. These rules completely ruined the spontaneity and freedom for both of us. After that first time the rules went away and we have never looked back. Not saying that having no rules is the only way to go but we suggest that if you decide to have rules make sure they are for the right reasons and don't end up taking away from the adventure and the fun.
I agree its a out total communication not necessarily rules yku both discuss what you both want if you go beyond tvat then it shoukd be discussed you could call it rules but its more about communication and what you both want

I agree its a out total communication not necessarily rules yku both discuss what you both want if you go beyond tvat then it shoukd be discussed you could call it rules but its more about communication and what you both want
Absolutely, communication is key whether in an open marriage or a traditional one. I would amend what we said about rules. It probably goes without saying but there should be rules as far as safety or risky behavior. For example, one "rule' if you want to call it that revolves around discretion. We both do not do anything that puts our private lives in jeopardy. We have family, friends, careers, etc. and we will not place our sex life over them. The tricky part is not us but those we get involved with. We are very selective and cautious.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Well things I do not like....pain....only anal with my husband...do not like to be held down....no cum on my face or in my mouth....anything from the neck down is allowed. ...no biting or hard ass slapping.... I guess I just like regular old sex.

Guidelines are better ,so what are your guidelines
First communication .telling each other what we want..If ahe is going out she has to.tell me if she is staying overnight before leaving or during the night First time condoms of they want to.keep seeing eachh other getting tested as my wife wants to feel.a guy fill her with hos hot cum..We mutually agreed to this. She says what is the since of fucking other guys if you cant be fully satisfied feeli g a guy cum.in her. If a guy refuses to get tested they dont see wach other..Last thing she must always be dresed up sexy when she goes out

First communication .telling each other what we want..If ahe is going out she has to.tell me if she is staying overnight before leaving or during the night First time condoms of they want to.keep seeing eachh other getting tested as my wife wants to feel.a guy fill her with hos hot cum..We mutually agreed to this. She says what is the since of fucking other guys if you cant be fully satisfied feeli g a guy cum.in her. If a guy refuses to get tested they dont see wach other..Last thing she must always be dresed up sexy when she goes out
I agree to the guide lines ,and dressed up SEXY, and fill her full of my hot thick CUM , with lots of beautiful FOREPLAY HOT and STEAMY, with Lots of intense, long lasting ORGASMS. For hrs and overnight.and I love 💕 to give women otal pleasure!!!!

I know with us she has complete permission to flirt with guys and she tells me everything and has to ask permission and that’s the part we both like about it.

One time we were at the lake and this guy was not to far from us and he would be checking out my wife and she would catch his eye by showing some skin and he would get a nice little show and she asked if she could go and talk to him and give me a little show and I would give her permission and I would watch her either make out with a guy and give him a blowjob and it’s very sexy especially when she’s riding him and he’s kissing her and she’s staring at me

When you started this journey, did you agree on any rules? Are there any rules that you recommend having? Are there any rules that are bound to be broken?

We are a couple in our 40s and we talked for a while about trying to add someone. I also told her that if there's someone that she wants, she can have him as long as she asks for a permission first. This past week, during a business trip, she decided to have sex with her boss. She asked for permission and I gave it. Then she decided to do it again on the following night but didn't ask this time.
We are good together and I'm not too concerned about this particular case but as it is more likely now that we will act on the fantasy to add guys to our sex I wonder what would be the best approach to protect ourselves.
No pregnancy my rule bc pills a must for her .

Zero Denial

Getting tested if bareback is wanted ,

Keeping relationship First , sex is secondary.

Respect for all- From all.

Everything else is fare game

First And Foremost It’s Her Body HER Choice!! Full disclosure, and openness between us always!!
Protection(condoms) until such time as she see’s a current and verifiable full panel of STD testing!!!
Any and all partners are aware that she is in a consensual non-monogamous marriage!! and they except the rule “No is always No!! Break it once, and there are no second chances!!