What should the wife wear to show off?

So I have been posting here for some time and every time I do, I get lovely feedback about how the wife looks. I know a lot of you enjoy looking at my wife! What should I buy for her to model and put pics up here? I’m buying, but I would love some ideas! Open to basically anything ;) she is a hotwife who has now been shared 6 times, 4 white men and and 2 black. Help me find something super sexy for her to show off, and possibly attract more men ;). Here are some reference photos.
I like it

So I have been posting here for some time and every time I do, I get lovely feedback about how the wife looks. I know a lot of you enjoy looking at my wife! What should I buy for her to model and put pics up here? I’m buying, but I would love some ideas! Open to basically anything ;) she is a hotwife who has now been shared 6 times, 4 white men and and 2 black. Help me find something super sexy for her to show off, and possibly attract more men ;). Here are some reference photos.
She is so Hot beautiful and sexy. She is wear anything (Because she is look very Hot in all out fits).I love her body ass and juicy pussy .

Reactions: Anonymousrob84
I think just about anything would do if it at all even remotely shows her womanly attributes - guys will nail anything wearing anything - well nearly lol