What should the wife wear to show off?

Anonymousrob84

Gold
So I have been posting here for some time and every time I do, I get lovely feedback about how the wife looks. I know a lot of you enjoy looking at my wife! What should I buy for her to model and put pics up here? I’m buying, but I would love some ideas! Open to basically anything ;) she is a hotwife who has now been shared 6 times, 4 white men and and 2 black. Help me find something super sexy for her to show off, and possibly attract more men ;). Here are some reference photos.

Attachments

• IMG_7145.jpeg
    IMG_7145.jpeg
    116.1 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_6713.jpeg
    IMG_6713.jpeg
    78.6 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_5554.jpeg
    IMG_5554.jpeg
    104.7 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_5552.jpeg
    IMG_5552.jpeg
    129.2 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_5553.jpeg
    IMG_5553.jpeg
    112.2 KB · Views: 139
I think she would look amazing in a half cup or shelf style bra, first with a slightly see through top and then without. Even better if you could talk her into wearing an outfit like that in a normal public setting, like shopping at a mall or a grocery store, at a park or anywhere really, lol.

• Love
Reactions: Anonymousrob84
I think she would look amazing in a half cup or shelf style bra, first with a slightly see through top and then without. Even better if you could talk her into wearing an outfit like that in a normal public setting, like shopping at a mall or a grocery store, at a park or anywhere really, lol.
Send me a link or a pic of what you’re talking about

Reactions: 86cowboy
So I have been posting here for some time and every time I do, I get lovely feedback about how the wife looks. I know a lot of you enjoy looking at my wife! What should I buy for her to model and put pics up here? I’m buying, but I would love some ideas! Open to basically anything ;) she is a hotwife who has now been shared 6 times, 4 white men and and 2 black. Help me find something super sexy for her to show off, and possibly attract more men ;). Here are some reference photos.
Wow, perfection 😍

Reactions: Anonymousrob84
First a short skirt deep plunge top that shows of her breasts extreme high heels or boots an lits of jewelry

My wife loves to tease and possibly get pickedcup when shes in the mood to fuck she wears tight revealing tops extreme heels shirt skirts etc. ONE of her favorite things is to go to a home improvement store. SHE keeps something if her pocket book like a wheel to a closet door or a little plumbing fitting .she plays dumb if she finds a guy she likes .and hots on him.i meed one of these .She knows what it is because we are in construction. She plays dumb if the guy is receptive she has picked up a few guys that waybone has become one of her regulars